Alright Sup Forums, I'm about to get really high. Should I listen to Hollinndagain, People...

Alright Sup Forums, I'm about to get really high. Should I listen to Hollinndagain, People, or Prospect Hummer for the first time?

Pic semi related

Hollinndagain

Word, thanks.
Also AnCo general I guess since I have my answer

Even if you don't listen to the whole EP, at least listen to the title song off of People. It's one of AC's best imo.

I know this isn't related but fuck avey tare.

The nigger literally ran to his bus in front of some AC fans because he didn't want to talk a bit.

lol i would too if i was him. who the fuck in their right mind would talk to an animal collective fan

Next time you're depressed, think of this post and remember that I honestly want you to kill yourself. I'm not joking.

lol. sorry mate you must have some deep psychological issues to respond to a joke like that. get some therapy before you snap completely

Sorry, I'm still kind of pissed from yesterday. Geo did the same thing.

That's a no brainer.
People

I'll check it out before I listen to Hollinndagain

Did he actually run? I was planning on staying to meet them but bomb factory made us leave when they packed up the patio.

What show was this at? I see a lot of pictures from people meeting Panda or Geo and they're apparently wicked nice

Yea this was at the bomb factory in dallas. Panda was meeting with fans and was pretty chill.
This was behind the venue btw.

While panda was meeting with fans we saw a guy in a hoodie run to the bus. The crowd assumed it was a roadee but after panda got in the bus they just took off.

Man, those are all really good. I can't decide whether I like PH or People better, but they're tied for best ep imo. And Hollinndagain is great, but way different.

I'd say Prospect Hummer

I don't blame him. You play a long set and just want to relax but you get swamped by fans. I'd probably lose my mind if I was him

there was a death in his family last week, i'm sure he's upset about it and he's been playing shows every day for a while
dude is tired

People is fucking amazing, mainly just the title track though. Simple, catchy and emotional. Hollinndagain is fucking weird and tribal and pretty crazy. Prospect Hummer is pretty good acoustic calming music, with nice vocals.

This makes sense. I saw pics of avey meeting with fans regularly but after his aunt died he just goes straight to the bus.

Did anyone who went to the Dallas show get anything signed?

I was going to but forgot :^(

Only panda came out anyway.

Avey and geo didn't care for the fans

kek

should chek out that prosepct hmmer. so pretty