Brexit ylyl

brexit ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahaaa....faggot

faggot

curious which particular massacre that is a picture of... paris?

It'll rebound, it's happening due to uncertainty, it's already coming back up from it's lowest point so who cares.
Fuck muzzies
Fuck globalists
Fuck Germany
Fuck the EU
Domino effect.

The irony is that a lot of the reason to pound dropped was because of financial institutions betting against leave. The LSE already rose up 5 points compared to the 12 it dropped today. Cucks can keep on cucking

kek

Nobody cares. Fuck britain it's a shit hole

Thanks uk yall know u gotta fuck your cousins now u uneducated cunts

No the most offensive thing (in a long list) is the quality of the artwork

Fuck Muslims, seriously, if you've ever spent a legit amount of time dealing third worlders you'd understand how pants over head retarded most of them are, completely incapable of assimilating with modern life other than to live off the nanny state

some cousins are worth fucking tbh

Brexit: he laughs, we lose

um.... actually it's already been widely reported, and verified, that the killer didn't actually do it for Islam. He did it because he was a faggot and he thought one of the guys there gave him the AIDS.

But since he was a closet faggot, he didn't want his family or anyone else to know, so he shot up the gay bar where he met the guy whom he thought gave him AIDS and said all this Islam shit.

But you know. Nice try.

underrated thread

I'm argentinian and I support 100% what british did.
I don't give a fuck about Falklands to be honest.

Bataclan in Paris you tard

CURIOUS TO KNOW MYSELF

NI-FEVOR

What's even funnier is that that's not even Orlando you faggot.

Well if Argentina supports it then it must be good for britain

Farage in his early days

Are you guys fucking kidding or what? Jesus. It's Bataclan, Paris

France: come over
Uk: i cant i havent got a visa
France: but im home alone

They do nothing? There's just loads of people from third world countries sitting around all day in free houses from the government twiddling their thumbs?

The lower the pound goes, the worse the economy; the worse the economy, the more immigrants bugger off; the more immigrants bugger off, the better the economy becomes. Like every drunk in the history of the world, UK will have to hit rock bottom before it can start to heal. Your moment of clarity really should have helped you understand this basic concept.

Ah yes, the problem with that is.
1: He pledged allegiance to IS specifically their dead leader over the phone to 911 dispatchers (This has been confirmed by witnesses and FBI)
2:He was married and had been converted to a Palestinian who is currently "missing"
3: The evidence on his phone proves he wasn't alone and that there are other radical Islamists in Florida at the moment

I LOVE YOU NIGEL

Wait that bitch is retarded. If I was a racist, and I voted for brexit wouldn't I still be voting for my best interests?

I'm 14 and I don't know how the stock market works

FBI investigators say they have found no evidence that Orlando shooter had gay lovers

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

do you stupid very often?

That's Paris. They did it for Islam.

, Wahhabism*

When you're this retarded.

Shocking that people with the IQ in the double digits are incapable of living normally?

stunning to me how eager libs like you are to flaunt their total ignorance. why don't you just wear a dunce hat when you go out, wouldn't that be easier?

Why do countries like USA and UK have such an obession with Germany?

>Inb4 "Wew new ISIS attack in London"
>People claim the need to be in the European Union again.
I respect a lot what the UK is doing fighting against zionism, but they'll have a bad time dealing with false flag attacks from the Mossad.

I bet at least 25% of you jerk of to this

The reason why the GBP is losing it's value is because the British people are polarized. The trust is gone. And that's all money is today: trust. The GBP will stabilize as certainty returns, but the longer you insist on #Brexit = #SystematicCollapse, the longer it will take to undo the damage.

England is so fucked up anyway. When you can't even defend yourself from a home invader. Winston Churchill is dissapoint.

In regard to the Orlando shooter yes, that theory has been spread a lot, however, there's no proof or genuine evidence, only work of mouth.
As for his doing it for Islam, there is a lot of proof/evidence for that, and even if he was gay/infected, it still doesn't rule out his Islamic influence leading him to kill.

Ain't even accurate. Your daughters want to be fucked by those dirty muslims. You are a nasty nation.

That's bullshit user, I asked my mom and she said my Good Boy Points wouldn't be effected by world markets.

If you're serious then you're retarded beyond belief and should "an hero" so your ignorance doesn't spread.

Otherwise, damn effective b8 m8

i'm from the usa and it's news to me that we're obsessed with germany.

Fuck the EU, we're never going back baby, better lube up that anus so you can sell yourself for bread bitch.

Brexit is the dumbest word made up by the media since Brangelina.

Then why does your president keep licking their assholes. Also now that GB is out name one other country in EU besides Germany or France that's been in US media. I bet you don't even know another country besides those.

-Hail Britannia begins to play at ear drum bursting levels-

Stop posting and kill yourself

Germany wins WWIII without firing a single shot and has reformed the Third Reich