Everyday feels like pain. Every morning when i wake up i cry because i don't want to wake up...

Everyday feels like pain. Every morning when i wake up i cry because i don't want to wake up.. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I miss being happy. Life is worthless without love. I am seriously going to commit suicide shortly.

:(

Do it then

Just go to a doctor and get on meds you useless faggot

>not recognizing when you obviously have clinical depression which is easily treatable

Shut the fuck up you ignorant peace of shit. You know nothing about my situation. I have tried to talk to a psychologist, i have. But i still feel like shit.

This guys thinks he has it harder than anybody else. That's what I did after a failed attempt.

Checked Wow your a massive faggot, WAKE ME UP INSIDE !

trips of truth

satanic trips of retardation

talking to some faggot doesn't do shit for the chemical imbalances in your brain, dumbass. you need medication. trust me, i was suicidally depressed for 10 years, then finally got old enough to realize there was really something wrong with me and i went to a doc who tried a couple different anti depressants and found one that worked, now I feel normal and emotionally healthy for the first time since i was a kid.

but if you want to be a pussy loser and give up and kill yourself go ahead I guess

do a flip!

THIS. If OP wants to improve his situation, getting off Sup Forums is the first step.

no you won't, lets go fap to something

OP, the answer to your problems is right here, you dumb bitch

feels bad man.

this is now a get thread

The dates and times on this image dont make sense. The posts are made in october, the article is dated july. Rip depressive wish fulfillment

K bye

Addendum: even the age doesnt make sense. 26 graduating from high school last year? Graduated from university? Ah well whatever

Step back niggers, I heard this was a get thread?

Ill come back if i get dubs

Goodbye

I never said that i have it worse than everyone else, i know that's not true. The truth is that I lost my boyfriend, he was my soul mate and i loved him more than you can imagine. And now i feel lost, and empty. I can't think straight anymore. I have never been suicidal before. But i am now obviously. I'm a girl btw

Did he die or did he leave you because the only difference between the two is that you get a baseless gut feeling that things might go back to the way they were

When my s/o hopped ship i did self-assessment and i saw the things i fucked up and how i could improve for the next person. Go to the gym, meet people. If youre a girl you should have a bit easier time finding someone again in this day and age, too. Failed love is learning, faggot

It's funny how mean people are, hiding behind your computer. I bet you wouldn't have the guts to talk to call me names if you spoke to me in person. He choose drugs over me, i did my best to help him but it wasn't enough.. I do yoga, i try to go out, meet friends and family. But i just can't stop thinking about him. It's killing me.

without love dirty bate

Roll

Livestream?

You know the rules

>I'm a girl btw
Is this b8?

If not, calling somebody your soul mate after your relationship ends is fucking retarded. hey, genius...if you aren't together anymore, YOU WEREN'T SOUL MATES.

How old are you? Be honest please.