How do you control a woman?

How do you control a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women who act like this aren't worth controlling bro. Id rather have a wank with sandpaper

fuck her brother

But sandpaper is rough and gritty and would hurt your poor penis

fuck off cunt
you get away with daylight murder. im the one who gets heavily influenced by you.

you got some fucking gall to say i control you

>fuck off cunt

It's sad that you even took the time to rename it to not look like such a newfag, lol.

you have been looking for a way out for ages now. i dont think i could have met your insane expectations anyways

Wat

oh sorry ive been through so many mock executions it doesnt have the same impact anymore

You don't, you just enjoy the ride while it lasts.

what ride? can you tell me what ride? what significant or insignificant thing has happened in our relationship?

Are you on something? Crack, meth, etc.?

I bet anything she's Asian

this is like one of those rusted clunkers that sit on cinder blocks. its never going to move

Are you OP?

Thats the whole point. Id rather mutilate my cock with sandpaper than deal with any kind of psycho girl who tries to play games.

You can't "control her" she's a person. A human bean like you. When you want to "control" her? You're no better than the KKK who wants to enslave african-americans.
She is going to do what she wants and you can't stop her, this is America. You wouldn't let her control you, would you? Well actually you should, women should be in charge. It's for your own good. Women wouldn't have voted for hitler or allowed the holocaust to happen.

here we go it couldnt possibly be you no no
does this even dignify a response. like fuck off dude. also, prime example of you controlling me. i keep giving in cuz pussy but ive fucking had it

women act like this because they secretly want reassurance that you love/like them, even it's to go as far as threatening to leave you/break up. the moment you agree with them, shit hits the fan

shes playing games by putting herself as a victim when she was probably the reason it happened in the first place. dont play their games.

Don't let her say no.

oh shit she said nigger my secret shame
better shut up and keep quiet

Idiot

>beyond full retard

wow i have said many many times i dont expect to fuck tomorrow but nothing has happened. there has been no progress at all. im pretty sure we have gone backwards
ur just mad i called you on your shit

Dude even more women voted for Hitler than men get ur facts straight scrub

You shouldn't tell anyone to fuck off while you're letting a bitch like this play with your emotions.

Why don't YOU fuck off?

2/10 bait

Have resources she wants to extract, and ignore her.

Not all will take it but who cares.

this is where i fuck off. i dont know where else i could fuck off more to
oh shit she said hitler better play nice

>i dont know where else i could fuck off more to
I know exactly where.

These texts are from five years ago, the dumb-phone should have tipped you off.

let me bottomline this for you. make serious representations that 1. you exist 2. you are interested cuz if you dont i think this has gone as far as it is ever going to

Asking a weeaboo to delete his waifu, is going to fuck up his laifu.

Does liking anime bikini babes count as being a weeaboo? I thought being a weeaboo meant worshipping japan, cursing your own whinteness, wishing you were japanese, and excusing shit japan does solely because it is japanese

I respect the guy, she has no say on what he has on his pc.

By being a manipulative asshole.

Its either be that or be a cuck.

I don't know what that means OP, but all I can tell you is I was just trying to lead you to some like-minded individuals because, you know, this thread is going in so well for you.

Not my fault you can't control your bitch and you have to ask random people on Sup Forums for help. Seriously, what the fuck were you expecting, legal advice?

>human bean

how like minded can we really b? I took you on your word that we were a good fit but just looking at where we are now it seems clear thats not the case
fuck off

The only answer

Are you trying to embarrass yourself?

this is mind you a person who has a larger sexual appetite than me
may or may not be a virgin may or may not have a bf see where im going with this

If you care enough to try and control a woman, she'll control you. I'm not saying women are better at it always, though most of them are much better at it than men because men never had to use a person like that. They don't have as much practice.

eat shit fuckuroo. what you just wrote is complete garbage. just take your fucking bollocking and do better from now

Kek

The little whore wants attention

>Deepzoom loading failed
I'm scared.

Nope. If you care at all, you already lost that relationship. you lose. minus 2 points, go find a new girl

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

Her asshole is locked tighter than a gator holding a toddler.

It isn't so much controlling her as it is If she wants you, she'll do what you want her to. Your presence must be understood to be conditional.

It helps a lot if other girls look at you out in public, because this way she knows you are desired and could simply get another if she left. However, this works both ways. If you are going to control, you must allow yourself to be controlled a small amount. Women are childish, and may rebel if they feel they have no power. Give them a few small victories and you're good

This was actually extremely unbiased

Yep.
It also seems to escalate to this over time. First it's "am i fat, etc", If she still doesn't believe the reassurances it will get to the point of OP's picture. You also cannot stop everything and shower her with compliments whenever she does this. It won't be good for either of you. She'll be stuck dependent on 20 minutes of reassuring before you do anything, and you will be wanting to die from having to do it all the time.
All girls do this to some extent. Most girls will stop if they believe you. Sometimes you get lucky and a girl just believes the reassurances without trouble. Some girls don't do it very often so it is tolerable. Two things have to happen.
1. Your opinion must be important to her.
2. She needs to be convinced by things other than words that you do and are going to continue to care about her.

kek