The UK is retarded. Prove me wrong

The UK is retarded. Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: You can't.

Now get the French out and you have the new German Empire

The american army is all over germany already, as if Europe is even relevant anymore. Fuckers just make us money now and will baby sit their citizens.

They have this imperialistic idea of beeing super important to the world. In real life their breaths smells further than they can see. Free Scotland and free North-Ireland.

Scotfag here. Please do free us. England fucking reeks.

The US is retarded. Prove me wrong.

>Says they will get to spend the £350b they give to Europe on NHS
>Now the votes over they say it is not true
>Currency drops like a stone and lose trade deal
I never thought the British where this stupid.

I will shoot you

They will recover to be even stronger than before, time will set them free. The EU was bringing them down, and now they don't have to deal with all those retarded immigrants. Great decision UK.

The EU is retarded. Prove me wrong.

BS can prove non Scot. They don't know Spain threatened to veto Scotland joining the do independent because the eu is bullshit and they are afraid their territories will secede and join the eu.

Fuck you fake shit fucking faggot

Economically, it was a fucking terrible decision.

BUT at least they don't have to put up with corruption and immigrants anymore.

What are you even talking about crackhead?
Wtf are you imagining murricans in Krautistan has to do with anything?

>no more corruption
Did you really just say that?

Probably relating to this
>German Empire

Implying they aren't corrupt, hmm

No more Tories and Sikhs fucking children...
Hey, not even.

God Speed, Britbongia.

It was just a bit of banter lad.

State your origin my lad

the american military isnt working against germany the german empire tho

their beloved trump even wants the germans to turn the eu into exactly that

European Union is retarded. UK is only the lead for the rest of us to leave it later.

THANKS UK

I'm not from the UK m80, I just came to Sup Forums to to get away from all the brexit threads but couldn't help a few cheeky shitposts.

Of course trump would encourage Germany to rise in power. Nigga screams world order.

>No longer have to accept EU laws without question
>No longer have unelected officials telling their PM what he can and cannot do (Juncker just flat out denied Cameron the opportunity for more negotiations on the eve of Brexit)
>Can now make their own trade deals
>Can now catch their own fish
>No longer have to pay tax money to give unelected EU officials 200K salaries (More than the US President!)
>No longer have to pay the EU 350 million (or 190 million with what they oh so generously give back) to other countries per week.

UK just made the smartest decision a country has made in the last 100 years, the problem is we won't see the rewards until much later down the line.

Lad is disappoint

I hope reincarnation is real, and that I can be born in an era where future GB is, once again, the leading superpower. :)

Wow, the ignorance is strong with you.

Trump has done the exact opposite of call for a "world order". He's all about Nationalism and taking care of your own country first. Hillary and her ilk are all for this open borders nonsense and world government idea.

Jeez. Read a book or something.

Cant blame the uk for not wanting to be apart of the ottoman empire 2.0

Immigrants won't just disappear overnight though. Leaving the EU is almost all bad

OP when a vote is that close you really have to wonder if the conservatives rigged it to remain isoloationist.

NO
England and Wales are retarded, which is great because that mean us Scots will get Indyref2.

>durr muslims r bad durr
faggot

>read a book
>go to Sup Forums and stormfront and be a huge faggot

pick one

You Brits screwed up.

We need more collectivism in this day and age, not less.

Which UK are you referring to? Before actual Brexit, there will be Irexit and Scotxit and something once known as Great Britain, will become eenie weenie tiny dick england

The no longer have to be strong armed into importing goat fuckers. it's bad enough they have the Welsh.

Are you porridge-niggers going to leave the UK?

Scotland might leave but NI won't, they have no legal grounds to hold a referendum, and if they did a referendum will almost certainly favor remaining.

>shooting themselves in the foot just because of muh immigrants
>Make England Great Again

you do realise that the EU laws are made by the member states just like the laws in each country

and the "unelected officals" are just as elected as the german president which happens

enjoy your trade deals since UK is such a strong export nation

your whole post got only pure propaganda in it and nothing of substance but now it is to late about the EU story but check your national treaties and you will find that most of the shit you signed is still valid so no unregulated fishing

and well the after shock for the UK just starts now (LSE, revote north indipendence)

you cant protect the stupid from stupidity

You fucked up brits. At this age of civilization, to still think that individualism is the solution is retarded.

Collectivism is all fine and dandy but the British government is hell bent on destroying our country.

Enjoy getting beheaded.

>mfw i'm scottish and voted leave

>Just because of muh immigrants

>Implying this isn't about control of our laws
>Implying this isn't about control of our waters
>Implying this isn't about making our own trade deals
>Implying this isn't about being able to fish in our own waters
>Implying this isn't about unelected officials being able to tell our bitch of a PM what he can and can't do

If the USA were a member of the EU (disregarding geographical distance) they would have voted 70% to leave because they care about their sovereignty. Apparently, so does the UK now.

Ireland will reunite independent of England, guarantee it.

EU presidents are completely unelected, EU citizens did not vote for them, nor did they vote for the elites who elected them.

Look this shit up if you're going to make stupid comments about it, see how Juncker was elected, no public votes went towards his election, see how EU laws are made, the UK only got to amend their own policy by using the threat of a Brexit and with the approval of their EU masters.

Congratulations. Now, to be able to trade with Europe, which you almost certainly will need to do to have any sort of functional economy, you're going to need to bend over and take the laws and regulations they set out with no say in the matter. You have no negotiation power anymore. Enjoy being reamed by the EU, at least you'll have your freedums.

You are fucking retarded.

> Britain already has control of its laws.
> Britain already has controls of its waters.
>Leaving fucked you in the trade department, enjoy higher import/export taxes.
> Britain already fish in their own waters, and in
Denmarks, and Frances, and Icelands, now you can't in the three last ones.
> Every fucking EU representative is voted into office you dumb motherfucker, and they can't tell you what you can't do.

>The Fire Rises

>Insults then posts a bunch of nonsense.

Look up the Common Fisheries Policy, UK is an island nation which had to give up it's waters to other countries whilst limiting what they can catch. Look at how Juncker just flat out denied Cameron the ability to negotiate further policy reforms on the even of the Brexit vote, this is the kind of control a foreign, unelected politician should not have over us.

EU politicians are elected by the elite, who have no public representation whatsoever. EU citizens do not elect the EU presidents nor the people who choose the EU presidents.

You clearly know absolutely nothing about the EU, I can't say this enough, look this shit up before making idiotic comments.

yeah of your da

OP is retarded. Prove me wrong.

Well done uneducated English fuckwits.

The size and catch quotas were to discourage overfishing of key species.

If we keep it up for a few more years, there might still be something to catch in 20.

with the money they spend in th EU they can put towards the NHS is what was said, and for the denying thats what they said, its false, Nigel farage said he didnt say that, he didnt, it was boris johnson of a different party, you imbecile

Drops like a stone , £ was $0.10 down now it is less than $0.03 down , WOW maybe we will loose £20 for every £1000 we change - YUP DISASTER

>comparing a plummeting currency to another plummeting currency

No wonder you voted to leave, you're actually retarded

You retarded faggot. In one day pound lost 10proc to USD. In 1 day. UK is fukced up now. No investors won't put their money in UK, because since Brexit you just can't trust brits

>OMG LEAVING IS SO SHORT-SIGHTED WOW OMG
>literally the only complaints people have are incredibly short-term effects such as a currently devalued currency and inability to use british pounds overseas for a day

You're right no one can

>It wasn't Farage who said that's where the money would go
>No backtracking required
>No one wanted that retarded trade deal and the majority of countries were actively against it
>Currency will stabilise within a month as market value is a 100% bullshit worth based on nothing in the real world but feelings
I never thought I'd see a Sup Forumstard so tarded

Do you even know what "Negotiate" means? It means they will have all the say in the matter they need. If they don't like a deal they can tell the EU to fuck off... where they could not have before..

Soooo much butt hurt in this thread...

The EU is a fractured and sinking ship flooding its country members with refugees and ISIS whilst taking money from the rich countries to keep the poor ones afloat

this pretty much sums it up

another example of a brain washed propagandist

Not really, considering the value of trade deals with countries like India that were blocked by the EU they could be significantly better off, especially without having to support countries that need to be left to die like Greece and Italy that refuse to enforce austerity measures and are rapidly increasing debts they can't pay.

They objectively are, they're running away from countries they've destroyed and are trying to change those countries they escape to into what they're used to, as if what they're used to wasn't the reason their country went to shit in the first place.

AHAHAHAHA Scotland will go under faster than Greece, you deserve a second referendum though.

>That close
>1.3 million differential

This is exactly true.. all of these "unified groups"..do the same thing... take from the only countries that can pay and give to the countries with zero public responsibility.

UK needs the EU more than the EU needs the UK. You had a say while you were in the EU, now you don't. Enjoy the ass pounding.

The reason here OP. Enjoy the islamic EU ;)

For your feelings, not for a struggling economy and infrastructure. The UK was great, so loads of immigrants wanted to go there, so they did, and they reduced the overall greatness because the UK couldn't take that many at once who went into low paying jobs.

ey man i voted remain

Irish politicians say otherwise, but of course you know better

Bruh that just completely changed my opinion, good luck mang

I voted leave, because I didn't want to stay on this sinking ship.

>In 1 day
It's almost like currency value isn't really based on anything except opinion and people not knowing what the fuck is going to happen now has made people uncertain about buying the pound. Once everything stabilises it'll go back up, muppet.

What was said was true. None was propaganda.You seem to misinformed on bits.

No feckin comment...

Yup, and the world is ruled by illiuminati. It's all the plan of NWO. Go fuck yourself retarded economist

DOWN WITH EU. SEND ALL THE NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS TO THE SEA

>'Murricans

correction 51.9% of the uk is retarded

OP. the burden of proof is on you. You need to prove it if you are claiming it not the the other way around. Fuck you. and ps I was remain so im not biased

>Thinking this is true
The UK imported from the EU more than it exported to it, had multiple trade deals blocked with emerging markets like India and received less money back percentage wise than the only 3 countries that contributed more to the EU than it did. The UK was the leader in intelligence within the EU and had one of the fastest growing economies, as well as being the 5th biggest economy on the planet. The UK leaving the EU has officially sounded the death knell of the EU with countries like the Netherlands now demanding a similar referendum. The EU is over, and the UK killed it.

>Muh fallacies
Butthurt remain detected

Oh no, only thing what is butthurt (and will be for about 10y) is UK right now. Because they rape themselfs, and now trying to understand what happened

Sort of like you just raped the English language. The UK will be absolutely fine and most likely much better off in the long term, and most people who understand the actual ramifications of the results know that.

Srrsly? They will be shut down in their island with no one around. Good luck UK at finding friends. I heard Russia is available.
P.S. yeah i know i suck at English

Not only English but also global politics. I can't even muster the effort to tell you exactly why you're so laughably wrong but I don't think you should bother to look it up either. You should pay more attention in school and to the world around you.

you forgot,
>UK no longer has to "charitably donate" a minimum of 16 billion to the "save the euro" charity fund. which is then distributed to EU countries to float that dying currency and keep the EU out of bankruptcy another year

im from the uk.... its deep.....

well it's only fair we killed it, it was 7 countries and FRANCE wasn't even one of them when we were begged to join.

EU IS GEY

>wrong
>wrong
>the great exporting nation of the UK
>treaties still valid
>wrong (see first point)
>what great use that money will go to with a government standing on the pillar of privatisation