twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hell be fine

If dubs lives forever

hell be fine

if dubs lives for the next 10 years

KEK BE PRAISED

if dubs hell be dead tomorrow

yes haha no

where will we get our albums after it's gone?

go pleb on the pirate bay

>tfw we might revert to napster-like download speeds if we end up with Tor sources as our only torrent options

>keep the tracker clearnet
>make the website darknet
No problem

shit first time i feel like an absolute plebeian here... can you elaborate?

Is Soulseek good for finding FLACs?

I'm downloading on Soulseek for the first time annd I love it.

dubs and it'll live 4 ever

You're stupid.

why do programs live longer than websites?

slsk it's been alive for a long fucking time

try searching "beyonce", the results should give you a good idea of how they've stayed alive

lol i forgot they filtered some stuff

what does this mean

I need some advice. Shall I keep what i've downloaded on the Soulseek downloads folder, or can I freely move it to my music folder?

you can move it once it's "complete"

they block all results when you search beyonce (and other terms, like beatles). it's easily circumventable by searching for a specific song and then downloading the folder to get the album, but it still gives the appearance that they're playing ball when they end up on artists' or labels' radar

pretty sneaky

It's all I use it for

So is everyone here on SLSK now?

The argument it's all transcodes will become obsolete with all the ex-what.cd users and Sup Forumsrants sharing their double-checked 320/FLAC files right?

I fucking hope so

I have to check everytime with a spectral analyser whether it's a transcode or not

Hey here's an idea tho if you share an album please make sure the album art isn't fucking pixelated

Can I share a folder with different albums inside? Or I must share a folder where you can directly find music?

You can share a folder with as many albums in it as you want

Usually you can browse the guy you're going to download from and see if he feels legit. Most people who have extended libraries and well arranged folders aren't keeping shitty files. There is always a risk but you can avoid 90% of transcodes this way.

is ok, i contribute

>using words like "clearnet" and "darknet" seriously

Just downloaded it, god this is tedious, search function is woeful and these download speeds are complete shit

praise KEK

yeah its pretty much absolute shit compared to rutracker

>joining soulseek for a first time in 2016

just drop dead, please

just die

Complain more, you've got no other options

it's not that bad
just search for the album names or song names and it should still give you results

I'm just jumping on board from the what.cd train, obviously I've heard of it but never used it before

No other tracker / p2p is better for bleeps and bloops and no other music matters in 2016

>implying it didn't in 2005

top kek

Works on my machine

I mean it works fine, but this is no way a replacement for what.cd

the only thing i'm sharing on slsk is my folder of flacs straight from wcd and there is no consistency to the folder names

is there a program i can use to automatically scan my music folder and tell me if i have transcodes?

Had 2 what.cd accts, deleted both in favour of SLSK

>"special analyzer"

you mean clicking on the spectogram button from the drop down menu on audacity? nothing special about that oh little pleb

Why? Genuinely curious. Was it the seeding/ratio requirement?

Uh, who are you quoting?

I use Spek. You can tell if it's a transcode if the spectrograms are "cutoff" at a certain point not common in the bitrate you want.
Here's a good link on the basics: walterdevos.be/how-to-check-quality-of-mp3-file

Music I wanted wasn't there and/or I could get same on SLSK without the assache

no. you have to check each file individually.

u hav 2 go on da tor to visit da web site
but da tracker work normally thru ur torrent application

how safe is using soulseek? what's stopping these jews from going in there and saving everybodys IP adress?

>how safe
fucking lmao is this your first day using a computer? just dont install the program

The amount of traffic on soulseek probably doesn't make it worth the trouble for the record industry to try and bury it. They're more concerned about youtube, and people using youtube downloaders.
Plebs have no idea what soulseek is (and let's keep it that way)

Is anyone still using dc++ ?

remember using it around 2006.

unbelievable its still around 2bh.

It's like someone being told they have 6 months to live and they just keep going

Oh my god you are retarded.

You cant fool me, you had 4

Nah, that was last.fm accounts

slsk is dead, majority of the music came from what and nodata

if you spastics could stay the fuck away from soulseek that would be great

i don't want to have to make my shares private

i'm almost certain your taste in music is absolute gash

lol

You're pathetic.

Why does Sup Forums seem to make soft minded people act like this? The point of the site is not to be pointlessly hostile to people. Despite what you think acting like a dumb angry faggot does not make you look smart or cool.

yes but it will take you 3 years to download an album

What's yours? Metal noob?

slsk has been active way longer than that.

So don't download from people with slow connection speeds you cuckold.

yikes...

If you're afraid of transcodes you can always trust scene releases.

You can identify scene releases if an album's folder name goes something like Artist-Album-CatalogNumber-Bitrate-SCeNe-ReLeASe and the folder has m3u, nfo and sfv files in addition to mp3.

i dont understand why everyone acts like a retarded autist when downloading music

who fucking cares about the transcode bitrate garbage you can barely even tell the difference

youre a bunch of faggot weirdos obsessing over nothing just listen to the music instead of muh highest quality

Go buy some decent speakers, idiot.

This, clueless cunts keep away from SLSK pls.

>speakers

autist confirmed

?

Based SLSK you are forever in my heart, no matter how many bad words will be thrown against you

No reasons to die

This is an okay meme, I guess, but I didn't find a pair of headphones yet that didn't pale in comparison to my monitors.

Came here to post this and this only

most albums leak first on soulseek
you know nothing, kid

how's the Sup Forums chatroom on slsk? never joined it

fuck all, I've found most obscure shit on soulseek than what.cd

Nobody talks.

Thank you for your wise words, Mr. Eminem_New_HOT_Raps_YoutubeRipperPro.mp3

but why?

No idea.

i don't fucking get these people complaining about download speeds. do you live in fucking argentina or something? even when i'm looking up an obscure album, there's usually a download that will be done in literally less than 20 seconds

all those shitty private trackers users will now use soulseek.
I use it since more than 13 years.

Why did you have to bump this fucking thread? No one wants more non-sharing 14 year olds on soulseek, which is entirely what Sup Forums is composed of! We don't need more uploads of Neutral Milk Hotel and Death Grips, neither more Beatles or Trout Mask Replica. I doubt that any of the faggots that could get into soulseek from these threads would have anything of value to add to the community.

true

anyone else experience the meme where they use the search and your internet dies?

lol i know what you searched for you naughty little boy

Blogs

what did he mean by this?

PAedo.

woah

too bad it happens no matter what I search