Gender is a psychological component

Gender is a psychological component.
Sex is a physical component.
Nevertheless...

If the thought of having sex with someone with a penis

(EVEN THOUGH WITH TITS/ EVEN THOUGH THE PENIS IS "FEMININE")

arouses you, then by definition, you aren't heterossexual. You might be, bissexual, panssexual, ..., but aren't hetero. Period.
The excimentment about fucking a trap might be a dominance thing like when some males of other species do it. But still they aren't heterossexual and neither are you... Fun fact: There are homossexual couples in nature like in penguins.

Just deal with what you are!
Stop fooling yourselves.
I see people making threads about this shit everyday and its fucking annoying.

again? give it up man... there will always be retards

they are disease and need to be taken care of

I know how you feel...

But ... its a girl with a penis
its not gay

fuck off

this,
feminine penis is different, period.

Trans here. Yup it's not hetero.

Curious.

Why even label it?

Just fuck whatever makes your dick hard and be happy.

Everyone is retard in everyone elses opinion.

Nobody is perfect, so everyone needs to be taken care of thus you should kill yourself and make the world a better place.

no... it isnt.
its the same fucking thing
you cant just put the adjective feminine and expect it to worth something

thank you...

>gender is psychological?
>but my Y chromosome
Y chromosome = dude
XX chromosomes = chick
It's quite simple don't know when faggots thought gender was dick/pussy.

You dont like labels?
Cool go drink bleach pretend its vodka

Labels are super useful. Helps finding a person to fuck easier. Also helps to let you know that sex isn't on someones mind.

you are a moron
if logic():
not_a_retard()
else:
retard()

but if their gender is female, then its straight,
feminine penis isn't gay

did you read the fucking thing?
By definition you are being bi at the very least

Well a penis can be feminine, because if I learned anything in my failed language courses, it's that anything can me fem or masculine. But fucking a feminine man is obviously gay/bi

/thread

>talking about biological sex/gender
>obvious psychological gender identity thread.

Op: dude im not even saying they are gay completely. Im just saying that certainly they are Hetero

I think those people know where they're at. It's just the reaction of all of those insecure boys that is amusing.
I mean for fucks sake. Stop taking this site so seriously.

Gender isn't psychological is what I'm saying. You're born with X chromosomes or a Y chromosome. That's that.

no it isnt
you might perceive yourself as a woman and give out your cock feeling like a woman
but the man that is being aroused by that cock, >by definition
isnt straight.

most is fun and games
but there are people who actually believe that kind of shit

I get what you are saying and I appreciate your attempts at teaching a dumb board like this. but nobody gives a fuck about biology here.
Wait what? I said nothing about being straight. I'm

>certainly they are Hetero
Damn it OP, you had one job!

You just might be retarded if you need labels to differentiate between bleach and vodka.

OP here: Certainly AREN'T
I forgot to write that xD

The majority of the world believes in invisible people whom they think created all the universe and silly shit like that.

If we can let religious fucks be in denial, then I don't see a problem with those guys being in denial. It's not like I'll have to fuck traps now, is it?

I understand ignoring people you don't like. But Sup Forums is a close community of friends, and I won't leave my friends in denial.

/thread

how i imagine all of them

Stop inventing fake names for sit because you don't like the name it has.
Bisexual = gay
Pansexual = gay

Just like the fact that you can call yourself a sanitation engineer, at the end of the day you're still a fucking trashman.

Also, I'm not a pedophile, i'm a child genital enthusiast.

I still laugh at "feminine penis" cause then it makes me think of "masculine vagina"
It's a DUDE who looks like girl. It's ghey guiz.
Man why y'all care anyways if you're gay for that shit or not?? It's 2016, who the fuck cares?

Spoken like a true faggot. If you're okay with being a faggot, great. I'mean still gonna call you a faggot and not whatever you decide to self identify as this week. You are free to call me whatever you would like, faggot.

It's all harmless and games until you Sup Forumstards realize you want to fuck a tranny or "feminine penis" before dressing up and becoming one yourself 8)

Salty much?

The comcept of genders is a mental illness

At least I can accept and acknowledge what my sexuality is. I'd fuck a girl if one ever came along that caught my attention and was my type. Hell I enjoyed watching my husband fuck my guy friend. Like I said, it's 2016 and that kind of stuff isn't "taboo" anymore. Idk why you all gotta be so uptight about it, shit is normal to see and hear now

stop being a cunt
its okay to be gay
just dont pretend you arent

At least he doesn't take it in the butt, faggot

what happens if he does?
youll explode of jelly?
you are the one that are speaking like faggots

Man you must have some kind of super power to know exactly who user is and what he does in his private life! Facinating! Plus it's not weird for a girl to take it in the ass, good star for trying tho

Careful, they're already sweating from trying to run from their gay thoughts

op here: im just saying how things are not saying that any sexual orientation is right or wrong
Just saying... people that are homophobes are usually in deep anger and denial about their sexuality. Those guys also would like to take up the butt but are in anger because they cant. Because they feel its wrong.

>be 443
Really not baiting bro, It's an adjective that can be applied to anything. Still gay but if a penis in a little dress and little bonnet isn't fem then we need a new language

if you wouldnt fuck this dude youre gay

That still doesn't make it a girl. It's a feminine male at best but it's still a guy just dressed in girl's clothing. If you become sexually aroused by a male, no matter what he is wearing, it either makes you gay or bisexual. There is nothing wrong with it. Hell you can even say you're bi with a female preference if it helps but at least you're acknowledging you're ok with being aroused by a male