Good job, you just fucked Britain's economy, what's even worse is that they now need a Visa do fly to Europe

Good job, you just fucked Britain's economy, what's even worse is that they now need a Visa do fly to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit
strawpoll.me/10575561
dictionary.com/browse/country
dictionary.com/browse/nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm from the US, fill me in? What are the consequences of this decision

why would we want to fly to Europe we just voted to get the fuck away from them

Total bollocks - nobody has any idea what the long-term effect will be, and we haven't needed visa's in Europe since WWII.

Go shitpost your ignorance elsewhere

.Don't ask or believe OP - he's a fuckwit

*visas
>fuckfuckfuck

the consequences of this decision is that we as europe must invade england and take back what belongs to us... adolf would be proud if we did this

The pound's value went down by 11%
places like paris, and because its closer so it costs less
Looks like someone didn't catch the news.
you're overly british.

You do realise UK is still in Europe for another 2 years while they organise new treaties and trade deals?

Non english here.
England will thrive.
Well done english people! You have taken your country back.
We of the continent are way too pussies.

ill rephrase why the fuck would we want to go there

>why would i leave the only country i have ever been to ?
Lower class citizen i guess ?

i forgot to add a "may" in there, do your research.
France was visited by 84.7 million foreign tourists in 2013.
>why the fuck would we want to go there
You clearly dont know what the Eiffel tower is.

pretty sure the seeds for economic depression and eventually world war have been planted

Freedom from faceless bureaucrats and elites forcing their views and migration on the UK. Basically the UK will regain its sovereignty and be able to tell Merkel to fuck off on migration and to keep the EUs hands out of Englands finances.

to make vacation obviously
>seeing other cultures
>eating different food
>get to know new people
>look at foreign architecture
but thats a pleb thing right?
after all you still have bristol

we =/= me

Fuck off narcissist

EUROPE ISN'T THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

OP here
brb in 10 minutes or so
Europe isn't a country you idiot

>The pound's value went down by 11%
Because they were measuring from the high it hit due to the city speculators thinking it was "In", then they all got raped when they realised it was "Out". Rallied, and it's only now about 4% down from a month ago, so what's the big deal?

Country's still the same, customers are still the same, nothing structural changes for two years, and we could still watch the dominoes fall as Holland and others think about it.

Plus there's still Greece and Italy for the EU to deal with - don't worry about us; worry about them.

an over sized Radio tower - the only notable bit of history it has is when the resistance cut the cables for the elevators so Hitler would need to clime the stairs to look out over occupied Paris- but i clearly have no idea what it is

>100 pounds (or 2500 in the new age of currency) to Paris
>800 pounds to North America (or 20,000 in the new age of currency)
How do you not see how that impacts travel availability for the average person?

So why can't we go on holiday to Europe?
Oh yes, need a passport and a different currency.....oh, wait.

You'll still have to let the euros in if you want access to the common market, cuckbrain

seeing other cultures - you've clearly never been to birmingham

Yes we have needed them as my job in the 80s was to acquire them for shitloads of people going on coach tours across Europe.

I still voted out though.

Brits just wanted to come back to the commonwealth lunch table for a while.

Right?

IT'S NOT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS, STOP SHAKING IN YOUR LIBERAL BOOTS

Why? The EU sells us more goods than the UK sells them. Think they'd want to turn their back on customers in the 5th largest economy in the world?

The consequence is Britain now has complete control of our borders, laws and society. No more floods of Muslims and Scum abusing the system or European Free Movement.
Obviously dickbrains see leaving the EU as a racist thing but well what do you expect from SJW's and retards?

Yes it is. Other countries are shit, like America.

thats true but the other nations of europe happen to be the countrys, with a distinct different landscape, culture and so on, that are nearest to the british isles so they would make an obvious choice for an holiday
>Europe isn't a country you idiot
thats also true
shure but its far more effort then before
seeing other cultures that are worth to be seen

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit

OP is back and im enjoying the show, keep it going

well, the vote isnt exactly obligatory. it's more of an advice. parliament still can do whatever it wants.

>shure
>countrys
if you're from a country who's native language is english, go away

everyone was careful to avoid making any promises as far as immigration. i think you're going to be really disappointed mate, sorry to say.

yea and with just a very slight majority it puts it even more in their favor to choose.

Complete bullshit

Precisely my point

>Muslims abusing the system or European Free Movement.
KEK - Muslims coming from europe

>if you're from a country who's native language is english
im not and my english could be worse by far

tbh that's the english in a nutshell, but on a country scale. "what? Scotland? FUCK EM!"

Well the best economists have come up with a plan which puts the GDP down by 7% or more by 2030. Seems like less total bollocks that probably spews from your mouth on a daily basis.

Educate yourself.

go fix your buthurt man bun before the end of your break from being a barista fuck wit

The people who voted leave don't care about flying to Europe, they're too poor or too old to be able to

Created a poll for you faggots
(OP here)
strawpoll.me/10575561

Get rid of extra chromosomes

ha kek, even farage was careful to not really promise that, since even he is smart enough that actually closing the border would devastate any island economy, apart from maybe australia whose only neighbours apart from NZ are 3rd world countries

Woah calm down with the excess british talking "mate"
"ill fokn bash yer hed in mate"
"fokn bollocks"
jesus

somebody was spoon fed the UKIP's lies.

gotta love that interview with farage when he admits that those 360m a werk actually are twice what it actually costs and that the nhs wont see shit kek.
you fuckwits will have most of the eu regulations and migration laws but wont have any say whatsoever. and yes this will happen as you have a trade deficit and half of you exports go to us.

well done britbongs, well done!

No cunt wants to go to europe anyway. Eurofag, feels good man now that I can't be called a eurofag.

>Freedom from faceless bureaucrats and elites forcing their views on the UK

50% of imports and exports of the UK are from/to the EU. So where exactly are you independant now? before you could veto and take part in decisions, now youll just have to accept and follow them.

also, the leaving process will take years in which there will be a parallel absence of trading contracts.

the money you paid before to the EU you will now pay on taxes, and other than before, you will get nothing in return, no aids, nothing.

we are not living in 1900 anymore, the world changed. rowing your boat against globalization will eventually let it sink in the nowhere

>
>Freedom from faceless bureaucrats and elites forcing their views and migration on the UK. Basically the UK will regain its sovereignty and be able to tell Merkel to fuck off on migration and to keep the EUs hands out of Englands finances.

So to make a.load of UK laws we swap Brussels bureaucrats for UK ones. Awesome work.

I am shamed by my country. Today was the day Great fell off the front of Great Britain.

Anyone arguing? Go look at the stats. Anyone in the upper 'AB' levels of society with education voted in (see even places like Norwich or Cambridge as university towns in the middle of a load of out vote areas) and anyone in the scum tiers of 'BCD' without education or prospects voted out. What does that tell you?

You still live in europe you fucking inbred

That's not how geography works. You can't vote your way off a map.

>No cunt wants togo to europe anyway
France got over 83 million tourists in 2013 and set a record for 2015
Your point has flawed.

What are you Ukip cunts going tondo when Scotland leaves? What are you going to do when Ireland is made whole again? Just the English and the welsh. Good job Balkanizing the country. London is about to lose its place as a financial center of preeminence - it's going to be Toronto 2.0 now

>no aids

Thanks

I don't know... sun, mountains, mediterranean sea, beautiful girls..

good riddance
i'd rather eat shit than be surrounded by niggers and muslims.

at least we wont have to deal with their bitching and whining anymore. no more special conditions. no more tip toeing...

in my books this shit is a win win.

>they now need a Visa do fly to Europe
do they

checked
still voted for the obligatory op is a fag option tho

And France and possibly Sweden?

Good. Now it's time to pick up the pieces, build something great, close the tunnel, and burn some visas

>
>The consequence is Britain now has complete control of our borders, laws and society. No more floods of Muslims and Scum abusing the system or European Free Movement.
>Obviously dickbrains see leaving the EU as a racist thing but well what do you expect from SJW's and retards?

Trade with Europe still?

Ohhh you need free movement to play that game.

Free to trade with bigger kids in the playground like China?

Is that the China that stuck 43% tax on Welsh steel to fuck that industry up? When the EU wanted a 19% tariff on Chinese steel, and the UK was the ONLY Euro country to oppose it and we ended up with a measly 9%?

Facts are indisputable

Hey, OP is a faggot joke, never seen it before man.

i give it a decade before england is dickensian again.

I refer you to this gentleman, and his citation.
We have a trade deficit with the EU, especially in goods.
>the gap between exports and imports in the first three months of 2016 widened by £0.7bn to £23.9bn. (see his citation)

The 17 million that voted out are fucking retarded, our economy is fucked now. Well done, I hope you're happy to be living in a soon-to-be 3rd world country.

they wont do shit once it's clear that the UK fucked itself and wont get any special conditions.

>the guardian

not yet. it will take a few years to withdraw completely. there will be new negotiaions and treaties and trade agreements. so who knows. it can all be negotiated.

however the nitwits that voted for exit will not want people just being to travel to the UK with no restrictions so probably you'll get the same treatment.

First and foremost the freedom of movement is lost for UK citizens. Any EU citizen can move to and work in any EU country without any visas or permits and even be elegible for benefits. Probably kinda like moving from California to Nevada.
Now the UK is a foreign country and it's citizens need visas and working permits. Probably more like moving from Cali to Canada.

Screw the rest, this is a huge deal. I have half a dozen british friends living and working in berlin, they are more or less fucked now.

I mean why would any sane person vote against his right to move to amsterdam?

They will come to depend on handouts from other countries. Basically, the British just became Europe's Niggers.

>implying not Ferdowsi

Baited fgt

yeah that was a scare tactic that many fell for.

BRITONS WILL NEVER BE SLAVES

Soon....

yep they'll all have to come home now. and unemploymend will skyrocket in the UK once they all return home to no jobs.

How do you confuse nations and country's???

As long as Britain doesn't do an America and move all of its jobs into other countries, they should be doing a lot better in about 5 years.

they are, they obtain citizenship in an eu state, usually Germany and then abuse free movement laws and come to the UK

>fucked Britain's economy
You're right, OP, Britain's economy will be fucked like Norway's or Switzerland's economy.

You utter idiots you could have become the next Greece or Spain but instead you chose to leave.

As a German, I pity you Brits. You will even miss out on the mass cultural enrichment that our leader and the EU jointly bring us.

You silly morons.

>Well the best economists have come up with a plan which puts the GDP down by 7% or more by 2030
No. Read what they actually said. They were predicting that the growth outside woulfd be 7% less than the growth if we left - that's not the same as the econmoy shrinking, just not growing as fast. And we all know how good economists are at predicting growth.

And don't forget that these were the same economists that did not predict the collapse of the banking system, said that there would be dire consequences if we left the ERM and advocated the Euro as a good idea. It's not for naught that they call Economics "this dismal science", and Harry Truman called for a one-handed economist.

I think your call for education needs to be directed into your shaving mirror.

>
>yep they'll all have to come home now. and unemploymend will skyrocket in the UK once they all return home to no jobs.

Oh and Northern Ireland will become part of Ireland. So UK swaps a load of East European builders and tradespeople for a load of dispossessed Northern Irish immigrants, builders and tradespeople and mainland terrorism.

Woop!

>minor currency depreciation and one day of minor market upsets

"our economy is fucked now"

did you just go south african??

the only good thing is that david bowie died before he had to see this shit.

Once again fear beats reason. It's a scary trend of the last 20 years or so.

Why would you want to fly to Europe?

The most of us don't give a fuck. Fuck you and fuck your friends.

> (OP)
>Once again fear beats reason. It's a scary trend of the last 20 years or so.

Didn't Blair once say "education, education, education"?

Too many low quality people over thinking and reasoning.

>It's a scary trend of the last 20 years or so.
>It's a scary trend of the last 20,000 years or so.
fix'd

yep this is because hillbillies in england fear the big bad scary muslims. now ISIS and al queda and those little shit groups are having on changing the world. you dumb scared little shit heads.

they are synonymous
>dictionary.com/browse/country
>dictionary.com/browse/nation

> (OP)

Those people are lame and don't agree with my worldview. They don't count.