First i was called a newfag for hating him

>First i was called a newfag for hating him
>Now i am called a newfag for liking him

ur called a newfag cuz noone fucking cares about him

Fuck off newfag

Its because you're a newfag, newfag.

No people litterally said that he was one of the best youtubers

I have been on this site for 8 years summerfags.

Wanna know why you're really a faggot?
First, admit you are a newfag.
Second, don't mention this faggot. Nobody knew of him before a month ago and he is still irrelevant. The dude doesn't belong anywhere here.
Third, kill yourself, you should be dead already.

Nobody here said that.
YouTube attention whores are all faggots

And I'm the president of the galactic combat championship federation.

newfags

Summerfag

newfag

No you haven't faggot stop trying

Fuck off summerfag we don't want you to fit in

Summerfag

>Posting this thread three times in two days

You're just a fag in general

Stop trying to deny it, Sup Forums used to love leavy until he became popular.

following an opinion of some 16 year old retard on the internet, you're great op
i mean just look at him

as long as you give a shit what others (and especially Sup Forums fags) think of you, you are not only a newfag, you are a fucking idiot

>hating him
>liking him
>who?

Fuckoff newfag

Lurk more faggot

>>First i was called a newfag for hating him
>>Now i am called a newfag for liking him
>Now you are a newfag for knowing him.

Why does Sup Forums hate leafy anyways? he is litteraly Sup Forums the youtuber.

Yea, you're just a newfag, OP
We all are

He looks like a faggot. Acts like a faggot. And got thrown into the spotlight out of nowhere because of some drama. Nobody fucking cares about him.

newfag

Okay fuck me, i am officially a fag for knowing this but he lives off of youtube drama, which is possibly the most annoying content you could watch. Surely some things he say are parrallels to what people who browse this board think.

If you find it enjoyable to watch him then so be it, just don't try to make him king of Sup Forums or some shit, if you dig deeper you'll see he is quite awkward and cringy when he is not talking in his own videos.

You're just a fag
No one liked him in the first place
He's just part of the 99% of YouTube that is cancer

>I was called a newfag for saying i hated him
>then I wanted to be liked by Sup Forums so i changed my mind and said i liked him
>then Sup Forums called me a newfag again
>i don't understand why Sup Forums doesn't like me
>boohoo
>why doesn't anybody like me?

Another summerfag excuse. He didnt make a fucking living off of youtube drama

kys

>Kisses you softly
faggot

>>Didn't
>Does know
What do i give a shit this is not youtube, you are a boring person if this is what you want to discuss here.

Its Kill YourSelf, something you should do now.

Really? That makes you even more of a faggot, go back to your mother and ask her for more tendies.

Lurk more, summerfag

Well seems like you ran out of insults, i suggest you to go to reddit you may like it there.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no u

Summerfag excuse? Please kill yourself. He's a faggot and I don't give a shit about garbage youtubers, nothing else to it, stop riding this dudes dick.

You're a newfag for acknowledging him

trips!

>he is litteraly Sup Forums the youtuber.
Yes...a collosal faggot.

mfw this faggot doesnt get everyone is a newfag and theres nothing else

>YouTubers