Brexit is not final by any means

Brexit is not final by any means.

>Second EU referendum will be considered for parliament debate as petition hits 100,000 sigs

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Already hit 140k votes.

they would have to get more than 50% of britains to sign this also youre completly retarded if you think a petition can override a official vote.

It only needs 100000 for parliament to discuss it

>Wahhhhh!!!! The turnout was 71%, which wasn't high enough!

Stop trying to undermine democracy and what it all stands for, you fucking cry babies. The people have spoken; the majority have spoken. Go fucking cry about it, but don't undermine the essentials of democracy.

what do you think will happen?. realistically they cant override the vote.

This does not undermine the democracy. If, after seeing this catastrophe that is already happening, another referendum takes place and people vote remain it is totally democratic. Anyway democracy is a lie so none of this matters.

you cant just revote until you get the desired results

You're most likely right but it may be possible if shit really hits the fan and people change their minds big time

/thread

that's the entire point of a democracy you nigger, it may take a while but that's how shit works

No petition will override the vote. It doesn't matter if 10 million sign it.

I think it becomes much more funny when Scotland and Ulster will decide to stay in EU and divide from UK ^_^

Nah, democracy isn't a lie, considering how this vote went. Calling for another vote BASED on having too low of a turnout, when this vote brought out the highest turnout since 1992, is definitely undermining the whole process. 75% just simply wouldn't happen. Then what would you say when the turnout is even lower, but the remain wins? Then you'll be okay with that right? Get the fuck out of here. You're just a cry baby trying to force your way onto the majority.

Samefagging or kys.

democracy is the people takings votes and the government acting on it. 100k or even 1 mil wont change that. sorry but you probably have to wait a few years to get a another shot, better just move out itll be quicker.

The turnout isn't an issue, I didn't even mention it. Democracy doesn't actually give power to the people because it's the media and government that feed them information, whether it be true or not, in order to push their own agenda. You can see this already as jobs are lost to Europe already despite brexit campaigners saying there will be more jobs. Also not same fagging.

not a true democracy when everyones misinformed or lied to about the issue and end up voting wrong like idiots.

My point exactly

It is our duty to make dam sure that BREXIT continues through. There are many powerful people that will do all they can to try and stop BREXIT and they will use all the propaganda tricks they can to scare people away from leaving but we must stop them and make sure BREXIT succeeds.

"...implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum."

It says it right there, did you even read it before signing it? The media isn't lying to you, no one is lying to you. Even the prime minister himself supported to stay. The fuck are you kids talking about? The information for both sides is everywhere. You just decide not to read or find out for yourself. Look, I understand that you're upset you didn't get the result you wanted. I think the UK should have stayed in the EU. But, not undermining the will of the people is more important than getting my way.

I'm not ever joking when I say this , you guys on here and pol especially have done great work for the world helping to get BREXIT to go as far as it has. The fight is still far from over and we still have many issues to tackle to take down the powers that be and fight the LEFTIST CUCKS but we are starting to turn the tide good work guys.

Turnout % is irrelevant -- what matters is % of those who care enough to vote. For big changes like this (entering or exiting) there should be a supermajority approval.

51% is fine for normal laws and little stuff, but there's nothing philosophically great about it for dragging the other 49% along against their will on large changes. It's the large changes that should have the buy in from most of the population.

Yeah, exactly, turnout % doesn't matter. The petition is useless and invalid. Even if it was 10% turnout, you'd have to accept the will. People not turning out speaks for itself. Not showing up at all is showing your vote in itself. If you can't accept majority, you can't accept democracy.

How many sigs do we need and what else needs to happen to ensure BREXIT goes through completely and what can we do to stop the elite 1% trying to stop this ?

bump

Yo this is me again.
You can't have a supermajority, of say 2/3s, because that just gives the huge advantage to the effect of which is already in place. In this situation, that's already being in the EU.

If OP do not accept the rules....OP must die!

I'm going to come into your county and tell you what to do and you must buy me a house and pay for all my expenses and if you don't you racist also you will not be allowed to express your culture in your own country because it offends me but I must be allowed to express mine as much as I want and if you don't like it your racist.

You cucks don't understand how a democracy works. This does not undermine the democracy. If, after seeing this catastrophe that is already happening, another referendum takes place and people vote remain it is totally democratic.

Any Germans think you guys will end up leaving the EU too ?

You realize that half the remain votes are from migrants.

would be fuckin funny when next days old ppl death rate in UK starts to rise.

hahahah

no, you wish you could make this a racial thing you fucking buttwipe

Do these retards think everyone will vote differently or something? Fucking millennials.

It's many issues but when you look at the votes the migrants are most likely to vote remain and that will make a big difference.

How to fix British economy 101

1.Get rid of migrants
2.Instead of wasting billions of pounds on migrants welfare maby help out the BRITISH people instead and it'd be far cheaper than giving that money to all the migrants too
3.The British people have more money , they pend more money and stimulate the economy