Friday feels. Come on Sup Forums make me weep like a lil bitch

Friday feels. Come on Sup Forums make me weep like a lil bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
youtube.com/watch?v=PQBPVML9j1k
youtube.com/watch?v=tI7hB6Axw38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How i feel my friends feel about me

youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

This hit me hard for some reason.

Why user?

fuck man I miss my cat

>me when I had to put him down

fuck your feels, this is not a rekt thread

Nah its okay theres already a rekt thread go find it summer fag

try hard edgy kid go start a rekt thread then

Sorry for your loss

youtube.com/watch?v=PQBPVML9j1k

nah im good, id rather trash this trash, worse than ylyl and loli

Someones feeling try hard edgy. Its okay no one loves you

I saved one of the images everyone was crying to in a feels thread as "for when you're trying to cry" because I didn't feel like crying that day... still don't. Waiting to open and read when I do.

Also, will respond to OC feels in this thread.

Mom passed away recently, and it's hard to fund myself. Debating whether to buy food so I don't starve to death, or get some games that I'll die without. Win win situation though, I die either way.

Whatever you're going through user, it'll get better.

never mind some edgelord is ruining the bread

Stop being a woe is me faggot and wake the fuck up life isn't gonna change unless you make it dumb fuck
FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=tI7hB6Axw38

You mad?

wtf.. games vs food? dude my father passed away too, I have to put all the money I earn each month to sustain my family, I haven't bought anything to myself in 3 years... Sustain yourself, games can wait. Try to find a job, start exercising, free your mind. Things will look better for you, you just have to start, from now on change things for yourself

NO YOU FAG

I have a minimum wage job, hard paying the rent by myself. I've been looking for a roommate to help out though. All these steam summer sales are getting to me, but I know I can't afford it.

He mad

Snivel

getting a roommate to split rent is the best way to spare some sheckels. Good luck brother

What's this suppose to prove? If a girl finds a guy attractive she'll overlook his flaws. That's what attraction does. You really are a sperg.

Men are oppressed