She is 14

>She is 14
>I'm 21
Why we can't just be happy together? She is happy with me and I'm happy taking care of her, why that people that seems like the are no other more important things that they should solve instead of putting their noses in what they don't have to.

Atleast she's 14, not 4.

MODS
O
D
S

I said 14...

She just got into puberty, you perv

You disgusting paedophile wanker cut off your dick and balls, flush them down the toilet, and write a suicide note with the blood collected from your newly made man pussy. CUNT.

Shes too young OP.

I dont care who you are or where you come from. 14 is not old enough to make an informed decision about relationship and especially not about sex.

Your "happiness" is irrelevant and you are being selfish by not waiting until she is 18

just move to europe.

You ok user? Need to get something off your chest or do you feel guilty for fapping to pizza?

implying 18 year olds are any smarter.

I'm fine here m8, i love my liberty

That's the ticket right there. Seriously, I get the appeal.. or something. I don't get it intellectually, but vicerally I get the appeal of someone that young, but seriously, not fair to her. And you should try to get to know people your own age as well, it'll help you mature to be better able to take care of whomever you end up loving for the rest of your life. Younger people can't make good lovers, end of story. They'll learn eventually, but what you're doing won't help.

I just want her so much that is all, i want to take care of her and she is mature enough for accept it and love me as much as i love her

Please don't fuck her up for life. Let her be

That is not the face of a 14 y/o

Also post nudes

Being this stubborn will get you in jail. Have fun there user

Do what u want OP , dont give a fuck about what everyone says , underage pussy is best pussy ;)
I used to fuck the shit out of a 11 year old untill she said she gonna tell her parents about what we do in our (play time)
Fuck them all !!! If she's enjoying it and u are too no need for them to get all angry an shit .

> inb4 b8

Love matters... In 20 years from now young couples like me and my 15 yo girl will come true, I just turned 18 and she just turned 15... I cum in 20 seconds because how soft her legs and boobs are

Pics ? O.o

because shes still a child you freak, she dont know any better

Never recorded footage... Soon I will

I'm honest and know how people of that age is, she was bullied a lot, and i sad that I'll take care of her and not let nothing bad happen to her, and I'll keep my promis

Just don't fuck her 'til she's legal; and don't take care of her with the intention of fucking her, take care of her with the intention of her turning out to be a good person capable of living a full and prosperous life.

My bestie hid the fact that he was dating his step-sister (so not blood and totally cool) for 6 years, he told me slyly a few months ago, day after her 18th b-day. She's turned out well enough because he did all the right things and didn't just groom her as a fuck toy. Same age difference as you, BTW.

They're actually engaged now and are looking for a house together, he's helping her pay for college, will be buying her a car so she can get to and from the decent job she's going to school to be able to get, and honestly they're cute together and they balance each other out.

I can't say he waited until she was 18; I can't say he didn't, either because I don't know. What I can say is the relationship didn't start out being about sex and it doesn't appear to be now; and she seems to have turned out quite fine.

Pic not related user i don't gonna share her pics

this is now a spidey bread

gtfo moralfag nigger

OP is a pretty cool guy, gets a young bride and doesnt afraid of anything

i'm not a moralfag, but its still a child comeon man lol
how can some people be that desperate XD

so youre a useless fag

go ahead and gtfo cancer

I know this is likely a troll but I'll say it anyway.
You're right.
As long as you aren't manipulating her and you're treating her with respect I see nothing wrong with it.

14 y/o and 21 y/o is perfectly acceptable.

This man knows what he is talking about. We might be drooling gibbering baboons on this board, but we know what's right and wrong, and fucking some 14 year old no matter how hot she is is just wrong.

don't get it tho, why a child isnt a woman hotter?

ITT: oldfags ttrying to justify their repulsive lust for underage girls

I mean, as long as that includes not having a physical relationship, then fine. I mean, being a big brother is one thing. I've done that for a few kids who I tutor, but hell, making that into a romantic thing will screw up her idea of roles.

"This is fine." -- said as the UK burns

Some people find different things attractive. And oftentimes it's not all about whether someone has big tits or not. It's not up to him to explain WHY he likes and cares for this girl just like its no ones job to explain why they like this person or that person.

Making it into a romantic thing is fine, just don't make it sexual. And hell, if it turns sexual that should be fine as well (though it's, legally, not) provided the sex is only secondary to everything else.

>implying you'll last 3 years

"My role is a redheaded subservient whore! How am I supposed to be a whore if I'm not pretty? *botox, plumps lips* How am I supposed to be a whore if I don't have big enough bobs? *silicone until boobs are fatter than your mom*

pull the sick outta your ass, grumpyfag. I never said I'd fuck anyone under 20. I'm just saying the argument of intelligence doesn't hold up.

Well said. Even as a loli-loving fuckboy, I would recommend anything under 18 (and heck, I'd honestly hesitate on anything under 21, mostly for maturity reasons)

nope, but there is no justification. law is set up for these situations. it highlights guidelines of what is permitted, to the extent that op knows if he bangs the chick, he loses in the eye of the people, as I like to think people have the power of managing laws. the system ain't perfect but can you effect progression? even the girl knows the consequences, which bring up two things, psychologically deficient, and hyperaware - a vampire feeding off of your.. romantic ass. Girls don't really appreciate those types until they become... psychologically deficient. evolve nevertheless from this

This. Listen to this guy, OP.

wouldn't*

Actually female's start puberty at the ages of 10-11. Most females are indeed sexually mature or getting mature at the age of 14. (I'm not OP nor agree with him dating a minor)

Because she is not in a position where she is mature enough to say no to you, if she wanted to.

Your relationship is fundamentally unbalanced, and its very easy for your loving relationship to turn into a nightmare for her.

Without moralizing about age, you should not enter into a relationship where one side is unable to leave, if they want to.

#Brexit

Yes but still, i'm not a moralfag just making that clear now.
But when it comes to this, any sane person understand that kids are kids.

As long as he's not pushing sex or pressuring her I don't see a big issue.
Just treat people with respect ans be nice. That's it.

I mean, I don't really care, I'd let you have her. Girls are going to fucking do what they want to do and you're a man so I trust you have good judgment, I'd take your word over a ladies.

but, if it was my daughter? You fuck, you do not know better than me, I'm her father, you don't get to fuck her unless i say you do.

Because she's a child you fucking paedophile.

first of all learn to greentext
>implying

I would agree that 18yr olds arent any smarter ON AVERAGE. but thats a reflection of bad parenting and a fucked up school system. You could possibly be mature and intelligent enough to be making sexual and relationship decision at 14. But thats not what the law states. And if youre so hung up on getting such young poon that you cant wiat 4 years to be leagl then that is a reflection on your mental health, which is lacking

If youre attracted to children its because you were abused as a child, you didnt get any when you were that age, and/or you have mental issues. Theres no other conclusions that are ever drawn in the modern world.

THIS