Dany was raped. She was not "legally" raped in the laws of the dothraki...

Dany was raped. She was not "legally" raped in the laws of the dothraki. The argument is how we define rape as a modern society with full acknowledgement that women are equally as human as men. In that context she was 100% raped. She suffered. She was traumatized. End of story.

And yes. Insane fact: rape is actually the worst crime. It's the only crime that can never have a moral justification behind it. Even murder can be justified more commonly than rape.

neckbeards will REEEEE about this

Fuck off retard

when did she get raped? I missed that part

There was reciprocation in the book, but they took that out for some reason.

Everytime with Kal Drogo

All of season 1.

And it doesn't matter if she liked it in the books she was too young to give consent.

People who say anything otherwise are either pedos or neck beard MRAs

Rape apologists should kill themselves.

how is 100% fire resist not a hax?

Moral justification for rape: boy wants to have sex worth girl MORE than girl does not want to have sex worth boy

Morality is a construct

I thought they got married?

Arranged marriage /= consent bud :(

Welcome to feminism 101

Oh boy .. who let the tards out of their cage again lol. The next thing Op will try to say is that only men can rape and that a women can not rape a man. As far as rape being the worst crime. I don't know about you but I'd much rather be raped than murdered.

what if she was raping him? she definitely got more out of that deal than he did. I think she was taking advantage

Edgy

You do know that women are often given in prearranged marriage around her age in real life right? I love that people are more interested in a fictitious universe about the not-rape of a girl who is much older than many of the girls given to men today.

Fucking go outside.

>daeneryscheckem.gif

Yeah. That's why it's such a fucking travesty that people who watch this show don't consider it rape. It makes you realize that this is why we allow this to happen in the world today, cause so many men believe women shouldn't choose who they want to have sex with.

I protested for four hours yesterday (Sanders Rally) with my black girlfriend and her muslim professor. What the fuck did you do?

BTFO

Isn't raping something a lot of animals do? You can't say that it's not apart of the natural order of things.

Also she was legal in Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, and Serbia ;)

boom. suck it feminists

Animals also shit outside and eat their children so your logic's kinda dumb as FUCK there bucko

She was literally a 14 year old girl who marries a 30 year old war lord and gets raped until she likes it.

Legal, maybe. But being married against your will being equal to consent? No.

Legality doesn't matter. The laws of many countries aren't based off morale but the corrupt fat fingered small dicked men who run it and their religions. Implying that just because she's legal in a modern country doesn't make it rape is dumb as fuck

Murder is unjustifiable homicide, which obviously is never right. Your comparison isn't accurate.

I shit outside when I camp.... Are you saying it's wrong to shit outside if your human?

>rape is actually the worst crime

Unless rape falls under torture, I don't think so.

>And it doesn't matter if she liked it in the books she was too young to give consent.
todays laws do not work in a medieval setting but nice try femicunt

No shit, dumbass. Congrats, you posses eyes and ears enough brain cells to rub together to follow a plot.

You forgot the Asian dude, midget riding a donkey and her sidekick the Ms special snowflake Tumbinina. What were they not invited?

nobody cares

also check em

Do you consider today's society more advanced than medieval times? That advances in psychology have lead to the laws we see today in first world countries.

Just because the "law" doesn't work in that time doesn't mean it's not rape.

rape defies law. it's an act

I have rape fantasies and would love to be raped. For me... Saying " no stop" means "stick it in me hard and fuck my brains out". ...How about if Dany had similar fantasies.

Murder can be justified with other murder. Torture can be justified with other torture.

Since only men CAN rape (yes, you heard me correctly women cannot RAPE.) it's the only crime that can never be met eye for eye

This is a fucking FACT

:0 but then whats 102???? ?

you know im sitting here with my dick out waiting for a gif of this girl getting fucked and we are just making this a feminist cringe thread so i feel like I misunderstood where this thread was going

Actually in the book she told Khalifa drogo "yes" on the wedding night.

A yes is a yes no take backs.

That fantasy is based off a cannon of rape culture that exists in modern society, it's just not possible for Dany to have that kind of cultural experience to want that. Also she's fucking 14

Not when you're brainwashed by your rapist older brother and your brain isn't even developed enough yet to give proper consent.

Look up the definition of murder.

What you're talking about is justifiable homicide, not murder.

/thread

I'd say torture is worse the rape, also dry anal rape is worse then rape, probaly throat fuck rape is worse then rape too.

the fact that there's a justifiable act of taking another life means that murder ain't as bad as rape. Sorry you got BTFO truumpeesdr REWERREREREEe

you said rape is a crime
in this setting there are no laws against rape, making it not a crime in given context.
and even if it was, you said yourself that dany didn't get "legally" raped according to dothraki customs

you argue todays definitions, laws and custons with a medieval fantasy setting. it just doesn't work that way

You're arguing that she isn't old enough to consent. The same character that in half a year had the wits to tame an army of savages, gain an army of the most highly trained soldiers in the world, and a fleet of ships, all before most of us had our first job. To say that she couldn't give consent (or withhold it) is ridiculous. She made no attempt to stop it and made no attempt to say no. Sure she may not have enjoyed it but she let it happen to further her agenda.

You're not listening to me. Murder is murder. Justifiable homicide is not murder. Murder is unjustified killing. I'll agree with you when you decide to be right.

I wasn't talking about the justification. I can say with almost 100% certainty that most girls would rather be raped than tortured. Making torture worse.

In the old days, when a girl started bleeding in her early teens - that's when you knew she was ready for marriage, and to give birth.

It actually fits quite nicely with Dany being 13 when we first meet her in the books.

Who the fuck cares?

wat.
your logic is retarded.

you do not understand the definition of murder

Well you're right. Then again it happened and look where she is now. Maybe rape isn't too bad when you become the mother of dragons.

Sounds like someone didn't get the rape they wanted. :(

fact: there is literally nothing wrong with rape

You accidentally clicked on Sup Forums when you meant to click Tumblr.

Wow I've never seen Sup Forums get baited so hard

Hey guys. Guys. Seriously guys. It's fiction.

>Animals also shit outside and eat their children

So do most liberal progressives.

Moral justification of rape?

As long as women use their sexuality as a social currency, I will use my superior power to control their social environs.

There, done. And it was easy.

There are no such thing as a moral absolute, you ignorant tard.

well we do like our rape fetish and honestly we don't have anything better to do anyway

Did you know humans are the only creatures on Earth that consent to sex beforehand? Every other species' female runs away from being courted. It's all rape in the end.

>rape can never have a moral justification.

A pedophile rapes and murders my kid, takes pictures of it, and makes sure i get them.

So i rape them, while showing them the pictures so they know they deserve this, then murder them.

Boom justified.
Also, really nice b8. 10 outta 10.

moral justificiation is women are objects and therefore being used for their purpose to make men cum

You can't call out b8 and respond to it at the same time.

That's like telling a homeless guy he's worthless and to get a job then giving him a 100 bucks

>doesn't matter if she liked it

Hahahahahahahahha

Who's the misogynist now?

Who the fuck cares? Get your fake, Lord of the Rings knock-off, fantasy rape scenarios out of real life. Literally an atrocity committed towards a fictional character is meaningless. Fucking kill yourself

I'll rape you in the end.

No one. You fell for a troll you dumb ass

In the end?
If you mean butt, it won't be rape.

>women refuse to breed
>species dying out
>unless you rape

There's your moral justification, point disproven.

But it's okay if Muslims and Mohammed do it, right? Fucking liberals. Why are you whining about some fantasy book when there are tens of thousands of kids being raped by islamic invaders but that's okay because you don't want to be "racist"

There's ways for our species to repopulate without sex now so that's kind of irrelevant.

"Women can not rape" lol lmfao. Omg, such a delusional idiot.

What happened to the whole "animals can be gay too so it's natural, and everything that's natural is good" ? :^)

Nice bait

I never made that argument? Most liberals haven't made that argument?

I don't want to be racist. But "racist" is no problem.

Have an "african "goddess"".

Lolokilo I WAS TROLLING THE TROLL, YOU FELL FOR A TROLL.

4chins just trolls all the way down. Nobody thinks and behaves this ignorantly. Rape is a myth created by the sluts and wealthy men.

Being gay is good.

>without sex.

Yeah, but you'd be using a woman's uterus, which is probably going to be deemed rape anyway, so you might as well get your dick wet.

Rape culture is reflected in media. We need to acknowledge rape when we see it in TV or else how can we acknowledge it when we see it in real life?

Literally all arguments nowadays go to "urggg hur durr muslims rrr bad" No one ever defends rape from muslims. No one. Ever. The thing that you can't get through your thick head is that 99% of muslims aren't terrorists and rapists trying to brown up your white utopia.

God damn thank god this country will be majority muslim soon

Different times , its like saying hanging colored folk is the worst thing ever , but it still happened and was ok , just in a different time. Btw GoT is a tv show .

Platonic love totes and all the way. (To the hilt)

>raped until she likes it

She liked it the first time, just like any other rape victim.

Listen there dude, I can agree to some things you say but you just went full retard in this post.
If you woke up tied up to a tree with a woman's arm shoulder deep in your ass, wouldn't you call it rape ?

Seems you forgot the " before rape and after victim.

For shame, user. For shame.

But allowing it to happen in our media propagates the ongoing mistreatment and rape of all of our actresses as well as giving our young men the impression that rape is ok.

It should not be depicted in any medium.

I'd call that "all my dreams coming true"

It wasn't rape in the books. She wanted it every time, and instigated it frequently. The only thing she found displeasurable was his lack of foreplay and that he bent her over instead of facing her the first few times.

She was 13, btw.

Yeah that wasn't me (OP) that was someone trolling. I kinda abandoned this thread when peeps started going full conservative agenda on it

Danny also commits mass murder by ordering her people to sack cities.