Hey /b I want to sell this spotlight I have had for a few years and suggestions?

Hey /b I want to sell this spotlight I have had for a few years and suggestions?

So sell it?

Where tho? I aquired it through the military so I don't want it coming back on me

ebay has 3 of them listed right now.

its worth 5k. new never used.. how much should i list it for? cheapest there is 350

reported, hope you enjoy Leavenworth shitbag

hey now, a cw-3 gave it to me

Pretty sure he didn't mean for you to take home US Govt. property and sell it online

user just use let go and dont use your real info, just phone number or something so you can actually meet someone to sell it.

actually she told me its mine, so by the transitive property of ownership it is my property

but this dude is right, unless it was explicitly stated, thats still gov property. you mind me asking what were you doing or currently are doing that a cw-3 gave it to you to try/use?

>transitive property of ownership
Well shit, if that was the case, why didn't you take a Humvee and an M-4?

>what were you doing
he was probably an m-2 gunner

gave it to me to make disappear. It was in a connex she had us cleaning out.

I've screenshitted this thread and sent the cap along with the images to the DOJ.

thank god you were around

I don't think you understand what the term "white knight" means.

Hint: It has something to do with "defending" women.

craigslist.. I mean how hard can it be to sell it.
just post it for 3k and see what happens

You want some chips?

MPs incoming. Enjoy the ass raping. :)

I don't think you understand what "white knight" means either dumbass, the term was around a lot longer than some assholes on this gaytard website started tipping their fedoras towards women in distress.

well sir I didnt want something like this happening

heres a suggestion: if you want to sell it, then go ahead and sell it.

/thread