people's afro

JUST

Player pimp hustler

le elbow man

Cheeto dust dipped afro

EL JUSTO

OH NO NO NO

The Dandelion.

I fucking hate this cunt so much, I wouldn't support my own nt it he played for it, fucking Sideshow Bob.

Is that what a Belgian looks like?

Poor man's Pibe

LE JUSTE

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

afro except he's not black so curlcore

jewfro

Am I the only one that finds this dude a fucking idiot? I hate having to look at him, thank god he will not play against Portugal.
He looks like a freaking clown for christ's sake

>race mixing

I have a friend whom except for the eyebrows looks exactly like Fellaini

My pubes after conditioning

I WAS GONNA GO THE EURO FINALS, BUT THEN I GOT HIGH

I now hate Man United because of him, so I understand.

This. He's the typical example of the african people the portuguese, spanish, southern french and italians got mixed with

best regards

Looks like the guy from At the Drive-In

he seemed like he was having fun out there. i like him.

He would be useful as a CF with someone behind him like Jonas/Okazaki/Éder (the italian one)

He's Moroccan descent or something. So basically an Arab.

Witsel, Fellaini and Nainggolan are literal subhuman trash.

Okay Lukaku is a nigger but he actually is a good guy. Reads his Bible 3x per day etc. But Witsel, Fellaini and Nainggolan would propably be drugdealers if they weren't good at football

MUMMIFIED

Overdone Racoonhat

>Éder (the italian one)

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

the twix

Sideshow Bob

>sideshow bob marley
ftfy

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Je suis fuck my shit up

As oposed to the shitty portuguese one.
How bad do you have to be when you are the only choice for striker and you don't even play.

How many national teams play without striker?
Only Portugal

"Weak Headers"

It's like the white reggae-man with filthy dreadlocks.
So it could be a white-man's afro.
>white...

Omg kek

Can we all agree that Fellaini > Valderrama?

The first is a world class player who can play all roles while the second was an overrated meme

>a sheep fucked by wales

not surprised.

Valderrama was shit yes, but the other Fella is in a whole new level.