Hello Sup Forums I am Muslim and want answer your question about my religion...

Hello Sup Forums I am Muslim and want answer your question about my religion. I am peaceful and only feel its right that world will run on Qua'arn.

Is the holy book and must respect it as truth, also just saying if you gay or hater please leave or Allah will hell fire you.

Thank

Learn to bait summerfag

Yes very peaceful religion you got going there, Invading foreign countries and attacking the natives while raping everything. Very civilization gandhi like of you. You say you're good and peaceful even in reality you are the devil.

peaceful

believes in MURDEROUS GOD

you arent peaceful mud dick
kill yourself

would be better with rapid zoom on fish faces.

>peaceful
my sides

Please I am peace you not

You tell kill self you is bad. Allah be ashala

I am peace. Please stop and ask question

My words are backed with nuclear weapons, yours are backed with air

well obviously your English sucks. but if your religion believes that Jesus was the most holy prophet instead of the son of god why do you follow Muhammad who taught murder and war instead of love and peace?

cuz muhammad was a dirty nigger who forced his followers force the ideology into their children and later in life it becomes more and more difficult to refute your entire way of life.

To make world know we is right

troll is shit lord. got eat some bacon

we got our country back today your fucking days are numbered nigger

Fuck you. The world runs on Dunkin Donuts not your shitty book of lies.

على زبي

Obviously b8

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I’m str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can’t w8. We should convers8, I won’t ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don’t hesit8

Why do you think that the quran isn't stolen by a sandnigger called mohammed from a the Greatest book.

Is anyone going to tell him he is on Sup Forums?

Wew lad

At least I wasn't the only one that noticed that.