How does Sup Forums feel about the UK leaving EU?

How does Sup Forums feel about the UK leaving EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1p2yMI2JlH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bad

Someone explain this to me

The EU is an attempt at a fascist superstate, UK decided to leave

im English and my only reply to this whole thing is ...FUCK

uh, you realize that by the dissolution of the uk, this gives the use more power in the un with basically no oversight, right? and to make matters worse, the us is revamping and modernizing their nuclear weapons program.

there's bad, and then there's really bad.

as a britfag living in Germany I feel bad - the UK was fucked anyway which is why I left, but I feel bad for what the decision expresses - its an inward, closed, small minded decision. I feel bad for Europe & for what's going to happen to the UK now. it also feels like this day will be looked back on as a pivotal moment in the 21st century, & most likely for all the wrong reasons. it wouldn't surprise me if ww3 ends up being traced back to today.

We are happy for our brothers who have cast aside the leftist hucksters and their globalist pipe dreams so as to embrace a future as a strong and independent nation.

HAHAHHAHAHA FAGS a petition is being signed for a second Referendum. Do (You) think it was THIS EASY? Well.. you've seen NOTHING YET.

MUhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha.

What? UK is still around, mate. Power in the UN is basically meaningless anyway. NATO is nearly a more important organization and nothing's really changed in NATO. Honestly not a whole lot has changed altogether as far as how this affects UK relationships with the US. If you're talking the global check of the United States look more to Russia than the UK. UK goes along with much of US foreign policy.

Agreed now that England is out of it the EU map is starting to look alot like a early ww2 European map. Just replace the swastika with a star circle

France Italy and Netherlands are contemplating holding their own referendums. Also, prove to me the UK will dissolve. As an Amerifag we had went through the same thing as the UK is going through now. We turned out just fine.

less yellowteeth in the EU

ireland is voting for independence, scotland voted to join the eu. splitting up the uk is going to be extremely bad for the world.

Ireland already has independence lol

You know damn well he meant north Ireland faggot. So they can join south and get back in EU.

Let's be real here: The world doesn't give two fucking shits about northern Ireland. I'm sorry but it;s true. Maybe if it was Scotland or Wales then yes it would be a problem. But Northern Ireland sadly doesn't matter.

I'm going to enjoy invading Scotland and Wales, when they vote to leave the UK. Haven't had a good local war in years. I'm tired of killing sandNiggers

Putin is having a really good time now. Finally the millions spent to fund the fobias of the English countriside worked their way.

the most epic win will be to watch this Nigel Farage retarded face when his UKIP faggot party relates to empty space, as UK will fall apart even before EU notices that some toxic and opportunist faggots are negotiating their way out

youtube.com/watch?v=1p2yMI2JlH8

If it doesnt affects my plans of moving there permanently i dont care

do all brits have this inflated sense of self importance or is this just bad memeing?

I am guessing you are a glass half full kind of guy right?

Why are you Europoors crying will the rest of the world is enjoying their freedoms?

If England can't exist on it's own, then it shouldn't exist at all

voting for this thread to remain in the catalog

Ancient thinking man, wake up...

I called it on a dubs thread by saying "if dubs then UK leaves the EU" so I'm pretty darn happy about it

No it isn't. Either stand on your own or lay down and die. Don't expect others to be your crutch. Surely the mighty England can stand on it's own two feet right?

Happy, because they killed themselfs. Soon they will see what mistake they made, but it will be too late

Glad I got out of the market yesterday.
Come on.. more panic.. more panic.

The result is conclusive proof that some decisions are too important to be left to "democracy"

Not sure if troll or really fucking fascist

Democracy, actually according to most of the '-exit' politicians is just a means to obtaning their personal goals.

Really, how could you relate 1-1 choice of a meth-addict, let alone a social-benefit-thriving unit and a PhD in Maths who spent 16+ years on learning and contributing (knowledge and taxes)?

Troll might be the one who you actually are. [Yoda voice]

>still friends
UK just fucked world economy hard + long term consequences may be devastating.
There are much more important issues than dealing with you dumb fucks who followed your Boris "the rat Lord" Johnson into the sewer.

From now on I'll be preparing some nasty surprises for every "leave" fucker I'll have to deal with in my carrer. Polonium in tea is nothing against it.

We are no friends. "Remain" supporters are our friends, who are mostly based in London, Scotland and Ireland.

You uneducated, old stinky plebs have just unleashed an unconventional war.
Prepare your anuses.