The UK has left the EU

The UK has left the EU
How fucked are we Sup Forums

>we

We as in I live here

not that bad, just encourage the Scots to do their thing and we'll be fine

Give it a few months, we'll be all right.

The EU needs to worry now it's lost its second biggest contributor.

nothing will change

I'm a EU citizen who currently seeks job in the UK. After Brexit, me and 2.2 million other people like me will probably get deported....

I guess in the near future Scotland will do the referendum again. The only thing that was holding us back with the UK is being part of the EU. Now it's over, we can separate finally

No you won't - if you find work you'll stay, if you don't find work then you should be sent home.

We will be fine if we get the deal Norway and Switzerland get.

I live in Scotland, I support this decision.
There will now be a 2nd independence referendum.
We still do not have all of the devolved power promised by David Cameron when we voted no to independence.
Scotland voted to remain in the UK by a large majority yet the UK will leave.
If we all vote yes for independence this time, which is much more likely now, then it will not be surprising at all for SNP to turn face and request to join the EU as a new nation.

Also please remember that i will take several years for the full effect of the UK leaving the EU to affect us little people, the plebs etc.

Good luck getting independence.

Right? Its like people dont understand what visas are.

are you british?
if so you're very fucked
if you're from a EU country you're ok

You don't need a visa to work in the UK if you are from an EU country...so yes, some people don't understand what a visa is.

well, now you do...but you'll have a few years to get it sorted.

Thanks mate.
If we vote no again..i'm migrating.

You're not fucked anymore than you already were you loser faggot, you just have an easy scapegoat now bitch.

The UK is one of the biggest contributors to the EU. hopefully Norway or another affluent nation joins in place of them...

Canada looks nice

For proper discussion about this and it's effects, get to Sup Forums. it's a bloody shitstorm.

Well, get used to it. Its gonna happen

It is only £1000 to get citizenship long as you have lived here for 5 years or so. That's like 1 or 2 paychecks for most folk.

Also forgot to mention there may very well be all sort of exemptions made.
i.e. Europeans working here who were brought with their parents. It won't be a yes/no exercise. Many factors could may taken into consideration as a mass deportation would ruin the country thus..is highly unlikely to happen.

I live very far from the EU and the UK, I have no say in this but I feel much respect for the UK. They are a strong, independent and proud island nation. There's a reason the UK had such a large impact on the history of the world. I salute them for making this though decision and all the people predicting this will fuck them up, well, we'll have to wait and see, economist and politicians have been wrong many times in history...

ull get a far better deal than us norfags,u guys are a big economy

I guess. Anyway, what's the worst that could happen?

The heat death of the universe wipes out all of known existence.

atleast u can make ur own laws now

I live in the EU and i am very happy about it, I support independence from this shithole called EU. Getting independent is the only way to stop the sandniggers from swarming our lands. EU and germany are dead countries.

Well the heat death is a slow as fuck process.
We would have been fucked long before that happens.

We could kind of do that before

based mountain krauts

>People still believing there is some giga-ultra-hitler-EU-dictator that forbids member states making their own laws
No wonder they voted leave

meh. it's not legally binding.

There's a parliament for a reason, so that dumb people don't actually make decisions. Educated people are much more resilient to the propaganda

Its literally the other way around

after I finish my law degree I'm moving to Canada, the best option on earth. I was considering Sweden but I dont want my gf to get gangbanged by sand niggers.

Hungary had to tryhard and leave the Soviet Union for 45+ years.This UK guys are real MVP

How fucked are we?
Why would we be fucked lmao?
UK is not the economy force that pulls europe forward.
It is Germany, brexit is bad for UK not EU.