What does it smell like

what does it smell like

Other urls found in this thread:

in-board.pw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit and fish

Only if your girl is gross
It smells sweet and then the north may or may not smell like shit.

honey and rosemary

gr8b8fuckm8

virgin detected

depends on how good her hygiene is. don't believe any virgin user that gives you any other answer.

poop

No shower = smells like shit
Shower = smells a little like shit

One of my exes wasn't gross. She a always put hygiene at first place but it still smelled and tasted horrible no matter how clean it was.
A girl I fucked a different time was delicious. I don't know how the hell that's possible but I want her again. She wasn't super clean though

its like people bro, some smell great other smell funny, the bad thing about private parts, it is that we can only know when we're already there.

Exactly what I was trying to say. But I'm an idiot and forgot to add the bottom line.

Depends.
My ex...she smelled bad.
But she was horrible at washing herself. She literally got a bar of soap, rubbed it on her chest and barely did anything...she never really even washed her ass or vag..no hands ever came close

Fish and taxes

stick your finger in your bellybutton for a bit after running... its the same sweat smell. Unless she's running a biscuit factory and its a little yeasty

>sweet

Literally never, unless it's a sick sort of rotting sweet, which means an infection.

At best...BEST...it's like an arm pit with no deodorant after some hard exercise. Salty and a little metallic too.

At worst, piss, raw fish, and maybe shit if she doesn't know how to wipe.

pussy

pussay

Like high mileage cunt

...and personal chemistry.

I dated girls whose pussies smelled sweet and musky and another girls whos pussies smelled like a sweaty armpit. All clean, healthy chicks, but different chemistry.

Just depends on the girl. Had skinny girls who smelled like ass when I would bend them over. Had fat girls who had no smell at all.

Some girls I would fuck after they were out all day and they still wouldnt smell. Some smelled bad after only a few trips to the mall.

Like ass and pussy

>a few trips to the mall

it sounds like you've studied girls but don't know much about their habbits

A few trips around the mall*

My girl has a great diet and hers always tastes great.

This.

It's not about genes, it's all about diet guys

I prefer it if my wife's ass and pussy are dirty when I put my face into it. That smell goes straight to my cock, never thought that would turn me on butt for some reason it is heavenly. Most fags here would say otherwise.

Put a finger in ur ass and sniff at it.. then u will know

its pretty great i'll tell you hwhat

Who. Now

I did this and it doesn't smell or taste of anything. If my anus is this clean, am I to assume that the average female's anus would be too?

Depends on the slut! Btw the smell is sometimes like shit but it tastes well everytime

>See my new NSFW teen dump board.
Hope you will like it )

in-board.pw/

Just try to push ur tongue as deep as u can! Digging for the brown gold

this.
even sweaty, salty pussy can smell nice if you like the girl.

it's the pheromones. there is literally nothing that will remind you of sex like the smell of pussy and ass.

the girl i'm sleeping with right now sometimes smells a bit sweaty but her pussy doesn't smell at all and tastes only a bit salty.
i dig it.