It's nu male goy

He's 80% of Sup Forums

that's why they get angry when you post him

he seems cool

>dresses like hes from 2010
>literal faggot and tranny supporter
>cool

lad....

No one gets angry. People are just annoyed at all the Sup Forums shitposting. Good job on being le ebic trole though.

nothing wrong with any of that so far

>dresses like hes from 2010
Literally fuck off. In fact it's worse than that.

very punchable face

Interestingly this

Is he the new "tips fedora" man?

So....so is ur mom XD

>caring about what another man covers himself with

and YOU have the nerve to call other people nu-males? Lmao

"very punchable face"

t. loser who tried to dress himself well at one point but gave up

Why should one make such a facial expression? For what purpose? To scare others off? He looks like he was looking at someone being tortured to death with an old rusty chainsaw and I highly doubt that he really is facing such a happening

would really choke him to death

t. loser who tried to not be a loser at one point but gave up

It's his problematic face

>this thread

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Pathetic banter. Cringed.

>this is the same person
My god

what does he listen to?

pathetic reply

Mumford and Sons

Not dadrock, that's for sure

The original post he posted on twitter or whatever said something like "When you find out one of your friends is extremely racist/homophobic/transphobic"

it's only the expression
show me one (1) picture of someone with that expression that doesn't look punchable

He genuinely does have a punchable face The nose looks like a good target.

I don't really feel bad for him then

Why did I get hard reading this?

"extremely racist/homophobic/transphobic" is never a good thing. you're a retard

cuz ur a gay !! fagggg

Yeah, wouldn't this be a legitimate thing to be shocked at? I get that we're on Sup Forums and its fun to be an edgelord and what not, but I don't usually run into any actually racist people in real life. I would probably feel somewhat uncomfortable if someone just started talking about how much they hate asians or gay peope.

>Yeah, wouldn't this be a legitimate thing to be shocked at?
Oh of course! When I find out a friend mine is a racist I'd post a picture of myself with an obnoxious expression to social media for some likes and a circlejerk!
It's more than likely he found none of the sort was just looking for a picture to tweet. His kind as a stereotype exist by the thousands and point of the thread I gather is mocking it.

And why aren't you?

Wow.....just...just wow...I feel bad for you...

You may be a furry

This

Furries disgust me tho

>He's 80% of Sup Forums
He's a certain contingent. Far from 80% though.

There's also a lot of homosexuals that hate homosexuals.
Just go with the flow.