Dubs decides how I kill myself this evening

Dubs decides how I kill myself this evening

Be creative

Don't be babies about it

death by snu snu

that was the actual moment when Phillips Schofield's hair turned white

die in a fire. with candy

Pussy i can never succeed on offing myself I try to go out by fapping usually wake up 1-2 days later really dehydrated

Drown in a tub of buttermilk.

You're not killing yourself, attention whore. You're going to jerk off with your tears and have a frozen burrito for dinner, then go back to shitposting on Sup Forums while you lament why your loser genes won't allow you to not be a piece of shit... but you'll drive on and manage to crawl up from mom's basement and go back to work giving handjobs. Cheers, fucker, you're fine.

Cool m7 thanks for the input

keep playing gentlemen

Dont do it user :c

Gun in the mouth

Almost a winner! Too bad I'm posting from a country with heavily restricted gun access or I would have gone with this anyway

dont do it

Eat yourself.

Don't do it bro. You wont end the pain; you'll just pass it on to someone else. Go see your doctor.

drown in bathtub filled with jell-o

Painless or do you feel the need to repent for something before you die?

Go to a nurseryhome for elders. talk to some old lady. Eat her out so hard you can't breath. die.

Take off all your clothes, stick a small object in your dick, put a cock ring on, invite your entire family over for an announcement, hang yourself, stream it.

Painless would be sweet but the god of dubs can be a cruel mistress

Bar fight

Wait to death, you'll soon change your mind.

>tie noose of thin metal wire
>put noose around neck
>gorilla glue hands to face; wait until dry
> jump off high enough ledge that the wire slices your head off, leaving it attached to your hands so it looks like you ripped your own head off when they find the body

bonus points: cross your arms when you glue your hands to your face (right hand on left side of face backward and vice versa) so that your severed head is facing your body

dance non-stop untill you die

stream it

Go raid a known drug house and do a little bit of good for the world before you die.

Drink water until you die

Some of these ideas are fucking gold, keep 'em coming

Roll

WINRAR!

try to rape a police man

winnor

a winrar is you
okay gang, now to find and raid a drug hovel

SO CLOSE

Go to Harlem and talk the most obnoxious shit you can. Then try to do pic related. Make sure someone records it.

Tie a noose and die.

drink a mixture of lemon, sugar, and a lethal amount of (9lbs) of salt

yeah man fuck that plant that grows out of the earth naturally, stick it to those fuckers!

You know there's more than one drug yeah?

I was talking about the harder drugs man but if he takes out a few pot loving jackasses like you that would make the world a better place as well.

By Christ am I glad the other 2 got here first
I would take the eternal dance off over this

>Burn your house down
>get candy
>choke on candy
>You will be that guy who set his house on fire but choked on candy instead.

Blade-collection thread!

I've got the Ka-Bar Marine Hunter.
I've got john rambo 1-5.
I've got a sweet-ass police kukri,

What should I be looking for b/ro's?

Well OP take your favourite and get it over with

cool blade

Do a backflip into a wood chipper while blindfolded.