Ended up quitting my job this morning and would like some perspective on what happened. Will try to keep it short

Ended up quitting my job this morning and would like some perspective on what happened. Will try to keep it short

>have delivery job
>things have been fairly rocky, but the money was good so I stayed
>two days ago my car was fucked, told them I couldn't come in
>next day I come in, they don't say anything but owners are clearly pissed
>okwhatever.jpg
>this morning come in late
>one of the owners says he wants to talk to me outside
>he says I'm fucking with his business, then literally right after that starts physically threatening me
>he says shit about how I don't know him, how he's grimey or some shit, and that we can fight right then and there
>ask him straight up if he's threatening me, he says yes
>tell him to give me my pay for the week because I'm quitting
>he keeps on with his macho bullshit
>say fuck you and walk back inside
>go to the other owner and tell him to give me my pay because his brother is threatening me and I'm done
>we go outside and talk, he's just angry because he's fasting and I'm always late and dont do enough, EVEN THO I was hired to do just delivery and stock drinks, not anything else
>says its not personal and he wouldn't really fight me, despite the fact he didn't witness it and his brother made it crystal clear he was ready to fight me
>tells me if I want I can come back tomorrow and keep working there, I say no because the line was crossed and I'm not gonna be disrespected like that

I'm suppose to go back tomorrow for my pay, might not even go at all after that because I honesty don't want to see either of them ever again

Did I overreact here? I don't think I did at all in fact I feel like he did if anything. Just want to vent a bit too because I feel like shit now

Other urls found in this thread:

in-board.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you go in late? And how late?

You sound like a millennial piece of shit. Learn to work hard faggot. That's how you get respect.

please tell me this is bait. 2/10 for getting me to respond

go in there rais hell and get your money like a man

45 mins

They paid me 5 an hour, don't reimburse me for gas or car maintence, and constantly expect me to go out of my way for them. Yet anytime I have an issue with my car or otherwise they could give two shits. So no I'm not gonna go beyond the call of duty for someone like that.

Holy shit, who fucking cares. Wash the sand out of your vagina and go get a different fucking job. FFS you whiny little bitch

45 mins is pretty late man. And 5 an hour? I thought you said the pay was good? I wouldnt have stayed for 5 an hour, your story isnt adding up

I don't even want the drama the whole thing is stupid. I was thinking about quitting anyway since my car is totally fucked but now I'm not sure what to do. And this is the worse time to be unemployed because all these college assholes work summer jobs

Nah bruh. I'd have done the same shit.

>KNOW YOUR PLACE, WAGE SLAVE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO BETTER.
christ you're a dumb cunt

Well the tips were good and delivery wise it was busy, the last few weeks its been slower tho

I'm not even whining what are you talking about

>See my new NSFW teen dump board.
Hope you will like it )

in-board.pw/

So basically I was making about 14 an hour, but I've lost almost all of it on car repairs,

The mere fact that you brought this story to an image board constitutes whining. You are a horrible little fuck and deserve to die in a horrible way in front of every single person who has ever loved you.

>5 an hour
>the pay was good
>talks about tips
Id have left before today. Also coming in late is shitty.

Why did you take a delivery job with a shitty vehicle?

You are such a massive faggot

The only bitching in this thread is your autistic ranting

Nah you did the right thing. Too many people let others walk all over them. Go in tomorrow, get the money and get the hell out.

Sorry, I'm just angry because I'm fasting.

Well I've had it for a year and a half, been doing delivery for awhile before taking this job. Never had a problem its only been recent that my car has needs repair after repair. Shit is adding up quick tho

You are a retard, they just played good cop bad cop with you. The goal was to have you quit so you don't qualify for unemployment.

The next time someone threatens you, laugh in their face and continue about your business

>he's just angry because he's fasting

So the man that threatened you was clearly Isis

And you didnt save money for emergencies?

slash 3 tires on your bosses car so their insurance doesnt cover it

Yep that's exactly why I quit on the spot. I have self respect and principles, plus if I had stayed that would've set a new standard. Still, there's always a different perspective on it, doesn't hurt to hear it.

>job was under the table
>there is no paper trail that I worked there
>doubt it because when I went back inside and demanded my pay, the owner looked completely surprised
>they aren't smart enough to pull that off

trips of truth

They're both mudslimes yes

I really don't give a shit if he's fasting, that's not an issue to threaten me like a fucking child

Who is this? Sauce?

hey op, don't listen to what these other anons tell you about "man up and work hard" this sounds like a shitty job to begin with so you're going to be dealing with shitty unprofessional bosses and managers

the line was indeed crossed when he started to physically threaten you, you can call the labor board and let the handle this situation, you could sue them

it doesn't matter if you missed a day or were 45 minutes late, that doesn't warrant them to PHYSICALLY threaten you and talk about fighting, these guys sound like pieces of shit

Who the fuck is that , cherry crush , I can't tell , can someone help me out here

Nope I blew it all on strippers and alcohol

I didn't think I needed too either because again, the money was good. I was making 450 to almost 500 a week working around 33 hours. But I only had that job for 7 or 8 weeks

dude your fine just live you life.

You'll get another job and the old 1 will go away.

And coming to the internet for approval. bad idea.

that's not a bad idea at all, the only bad idea is coming to Sup Forums where a bunch of underrage fools are that never had jobs

I can't do that because there is no proof at all I worked there, it was all under the table. I fucking wish they had me on the books I would be on the phone with the labor department AND lawyers right now. But he's a piece of shit because he told me to go OUTSIDE, where customers and no one else would hear him or see him. So he had intend to at least intimidate me. At least that's how I see it.

Not looking for approval just wanted to talk about it I guess

Lana rain

>the money was good
>making 450 to almost 500 a week

By those standards I'm a fucking richfag!

For a delivery job? That's not bad at all you underaged homo

Works a delivery job making shit for pay and yet I'm the underaged faggot...makes sense.

>underaged homo
>homo
>homo
When is summer gonna be over

Thankyou mate.
Imma go fap

What , don't you like working at a daycare.
Me neither.

>mfw I made 2000 per week
>mfw I live in the shittie Country(Mexico)

>might not even go at all after that because I honesty don't want to see either of them ever again
nigga u better go get your money u worked for that shit.

That's what, 100 bucks in any real country? Fuck off

The wall just got 10 feet higher

USD you stupid faggot.
40000 pesos

OP getting punked by ISIS

I am going to I'm just a little dramatic, but it sucks because I just don't want to deal with them. I'm hoping they hand me the money and I'm on my way, don't even want an apologize or them trying to convince me to stay

Not everyone sucks dick for money user

underrated post

Sick burn, man.

What is this shit , and why the fuck is OP a bigger faggot than usual?

>Like we actually care
Only the poor people care about that fucking wall.

go get your money and find a new job.
/thread

Look at this fag, it thinks its people

If you don't have money , you can still kill yourself , that's always an option.

>Skip work, come in late, bitch about reprimand
>college as shoes
sounds like a typical entitled millennial to me. The world doesn't owe you shit fuckface. Learn to work for something in your life. You don't deserve the pay.

>40000 pesos

That's like 4 dollars in non shithole countries

Its ok since you already went back, tell your disgusting women to go with you

Exactly, those are the ones we want to keep out, rich people are always welcome in America.

It's actually 2000 USD dumbass

I didn't "skip" work. I went to the mechiac because my axles were about to break apart. And there is a HUGE difference between reprimand and challenging your employee to a physical fight.

>the last few weeks its been slower tho
You ever think that's because they've had to turn customers down because they DIDN'T KNOW IF THEIR DELIVERY GUY WAS GONNA SHOW UP?

How many times would you re-order from there if they told you that once?

Ive been in a few jobs like this and it sounds like they are taking advantage of you and when you dont kiss their boots they get in their head about how they have to pay you too much and you should just be a slave for free.

Id rob them personally. You know enough about the business. Just go get your money and leave civil. Then after some time has passed rob them blind

I used to work for a company and they thought they had me on a good ol' leash. After I busted my ass and had a bonus checked revoked over some bullshit technicality that wasnt in my control whatsoever i said fuck it and apologized for my shitty work and ill try harder. What i did was I would open, put up an out to lunch sign, go home, play vidya and smoke weed, come back 9 hrs later and close. I also stole years worth of supplies and ripped the company for atleast 4 or 5 grand.

Kek , this fuck thinks someone gives an actual fuck here , mistake number one fegit , here , no one cares about you but you

Holy shit lol how did you get away with that?

listen to this fucking arsehole, work will set you free~?

They have MULTIPLE people that can delivery food if need be, plus most of the deliveries take less than 10 mins to do

And again it was not by choice. I'm not gonna drive in a fucked up car and put mine and everyone else's safety at risk for some pedo worshipping assholes, especially after theyve made it crystal clear they give no shits about me at all

That what happens when you are a pussy and a fag, get rekt or man up

The minimal requirement for a job is to show up ON TIME.
If you're going to be late you should notify the person in charge as soon as you know so they can make arrangements to have the position covered.

How are they supposed to know if you quit or not?

So that justifies threathening and trying to start a fight with me? I tell them when I'm gonna be late, today I happen not too. Should i have probably. Does that justify threatening me, no.