Is there anyway to potentially take advantage of Britain's divorce from the European Union? Investment wise?

Is there anyway to potentially take advantage of Britain's divorce from the European Union? Investment wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/sadiq-khan-declare-london-independent-from-the-uk-and-apply-to-join-the-eu
youtube.com/watch?v=NLjWJy5IXQU
marketwatch.com/story/soros-looks-set-to-make-a-killing-on-brexit-result-2016-06-24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy a boat, A lot of us will be looking to leave, I will meet you at lands end

>invest in pounds
>wait for market to stabilize
>???
>Profit

winrar

ive got a 2 mang dingle dangle raft if u want to join, i fit like 6 mexicans in here at once so i guess its good enough for a few brit bongs

this

>wait for market to stabilize
kek don't let see this please. The pound is on a downward spiral. Do you think the Zimbabwean dollar stabilized after it started going downhill?

change.org/p/sadiq-khan-declare-london-independent-from-the-uk-and-apply-to-join-the-eu

That should fit me and my PG tips reserves just nicely

are we going to save the queen too or is she going down with ship?

>comparing the UK's economy with zimbabwe's

>full of niggers
>fucking shit

Is my criteria not correct?

Invest in the Pound when it hits its lowest, and wait for the market to restabilize, and cash in.

>Zimbabwe
Nigger please lol
The usa had a mini market crash in january, and now it has doubled up since then. Invest in anythung british now when the price is low, cash in around Christmas

I, for one, hope our economy burns to the ground just to prove those eurosceptic memelords wrong.

>18 year olds voted remain
>Sup Forums full whiney remarks
>puts 2+2 together

I look forward to being British again. You can all be as cry baby as you want. We have work to be done.

so is this going to end up being the britbongs market now?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLjWJy5IXQU

Godspeed, men!

>pound is on a downward spiral
hardly. at start of trading gbp fell aginst the usd by around 11% it ended the day down around 6.5%. hardly a downward spiral.

Yer mum started on the tip of my dick but licked it to the base

THATS WHAT A DOWNWARD SPIRAL IS MOTHERFUCKER

>mfw I didn't even realise I got quints

Quints of kek

Holy quints

You're 18 hours too late:

Soros looks set to make a killing on Brexit result

marketwatch.com/story/soros-looks-set-to-make-a-killing-on-brexit-result-2016-06-24

I owe it to the kek of allegiance.

There litteraly is a thread on /biz/ advising people to buy pounds
That said, what is the best site to buy pounds?

...can't you see all of the replies are going against OP? Have you never heard the phrase OP is a faggot?

blowppl4pounds.com/enterTHEbutthole

You could have taken advantage of the shock that occurred this morning when the markets opened. earn a few gran myself

OP here, so too late?