The U.K. did it, now it is time for Texas to follow dads lead!!

The U.K. did it, now it is time for Texas to follow dads lead!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_divisionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Texas? Those goat fucking hillbillies would go broke in just a matter of days.

#TEXIT
The CSA is the only solution to leftism.

Texas gives more in federal tax than it takes.
And Texas only has a growing economy because of its corporate tax rate and comparatively little regulation.

Too true, even with our supposed high revenue when compared to other states. Besides, I'm sure the second that Texas would leave it would become a democratic-theocracy and get invaded by Mexico or some shithole.

Learn 2 history. Texas joined because they were broke. They have such huge social programs now that the case has not changed. 50 million people on welfare would starve or chimp completely out.

Lol no.
A Texas militia can easily take on Mexico.
And there would be no theocracy you retard.
You must be Europoors, thinking texans fuck goats, and that they're religious zealots.
If texans were to fuck a farm animal, it would be pigs or horses. Goats are very old world animal.

Too many guns for a proper chimp out m8. It would be ugly.

>Implying entitlement and social program reform isn't a driving force behind succession.

You're ba-a-a-a-ad!

You still fuck goat tho.

Europe please.

Why are guns and a chimpout mutually exclusive?

>A Texas militia can easily take on Mexico

Explain how a texas milita can take on the mexican military along with cartels backing the Mex Army.

When the first stone is cast, the nigger is put down.
Niggers chimping out don't want to die, they want to loot.
Niggers have so much more fear than whites, and niggers have no morals.

All Texans have a horse too, right?

Most those Cowboys do have the big ass mini sombrero hat and scaly animal boots.

Well, for one thing, the Cartels would not work alongside the Mexican government.
For another, Nato would get involved in any attempted land grab.
And another, you seriously don't seem to understand the American people.
The mexican military is a joke, and the cartels are a joke.

That's some scary shit right there.

Lol wtf. Stereotype much.

...but we all have a pair of them thar boots.

The real way of texas seceding is
To create individual smaller states (Texan Constitution and the right of Texas to create smaller states)(at least more than half amount of the 50 states, which is 26)
Go to congress and create an amendment
Change constitution that Texas can secede
Voila, Texas the country

If the EU is anything like the US, they'll send an Army into Britain and force them back in.

They will then claim that the Brexit was illegal, and it's not a voluntary union.

>scaly animal boots.
lol, you mean Cowboy Boots?

BLIGHTY WILL RISE AGAIN!

Russia and the US seem like the type to pull that shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_divisionism

>Amending the constitution for secession
>Acting as if the Supreme Court will uphold it

>Well, for one thing, the Cartels would not work alongside the Mexican government.

explain why? They have so many ins with the government its crazy.Not to mention they can have an easier way to get drugs into America with a huge boarder if texas is taken.

Yes those! Made of snake and lizard flesh.

>succession

All credibility lost.

>A Texas militia can easily take on Mexico.
fucken lol'd

Fat muricans vs an army that is constantly in conflict and also backed by the cartels which already has strongholds in texas

get real m8

The Supreme Court would probably rule the Amendment unconstitutional.

I think he meant "Secession" or however the fuck you spell it.

Mexifag here, I'll personally beat the living shit out of any pocho (Mexican-American) that even suggests making any move on Texas, independent or not. You can keep your square dancing hellhole all to yourselves.

>And another, you seriously don't seem to understand the American people.

Texas isnt America anymore...well US.Texas WILL have an exodus of people getting the fuck out.You will still have people but many will leave and experimental move like this...people like comfortably and predictability.Not to mention the military would be cut down to Nat.Guard for who stays and the FEDs WILL take back any ammunition and arms and tanks and such.

If Texas tries to keep the armaments they will be sanctioned and crumble.

Then quit sending asshats across the Rio.

lmao ya fat Americans

pic related

fucken lol'd

>The Supreme Court would probably rule the Amendment unconstitutional.
TEXAS HAS RIGHTS BECAUSE IT WAS A COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!\
FREAKIN NATIONALISTS

this guy gets it

>implying USMC will support a "free" texas
dafuq

Ha, pocho. I've fucked up too many Mexifags to count for calling me that. Fucking Mexicans can't fight unless they gang up on you, bunch of pussies.

>TEXAS HAS RIGHTS BECAUSE IT WAS A COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!\

Ah, yes, just like the CSA and Bear Republic California. Retard.

>Triggered this easily

stfu and get back to building our wall Paco.

Sure they will. 20% of them are from Texas anyway.

I'm aware of what he meant. The point is if he thinks he is intelligent enough to have a discussion about secession he should be able to spell it properly.

Only idiots make a mistake like that and idiots have no credibility because, they are idiots.

Texas can never secede because it belongs to the United States of America
>we won war against the south
>we annexed you in turn for protection against mexifags
>you signed a never ending treaty with us
>Texas can never survive in its own
>Texas is full of desert and doesn't have much GDP

No I am implying that any US force would take a massive dump on anything Mexico.

You're thinking of places like West Virginia, Ark, Oakla, etc.

Mexico would immediately annex Texas. ...probably by force.

Yes, let me write to el presidente and inform him we now give fuck what traitors and cowards think...

Greatest stupid comment on the thread. Kek!!!!

Louisiana & Mississippi. Hellholes that make Mexico look like Abudabi

Doesn't mean they will at all.20% gonna risk the future of them and their family on a single state experiment in independence? doubt it.

Go kill your self. Typical Eurotrash.

>traitors and cowards
>Nobody wants to live in that shithole you call a country.

Why is that?

Texas alone, makes up 40% of the US military. Dumbass. Get out of your moms basement.

>not realizing that leaving the US would render support from US military a nonfactor...
>being this stupid

One the one hand, what possible benefit would we get from secession, but on the other hand, it would be pretty rad to just stop paying my student loans

Texas is mostly fat lazy latinas they won't do shit

enlisted soldiers wouldn't be sent home just cause their shithole wants to leave the US you know...

So those 40% would still belong to the US.

>implying they would stay in that traitorous fuckface state

Would you risk your family and your futures on one state backing out of the USA? doubt it.

Texas is the only self sufficient state in the union. Go read a book, dumbass.

Fucking funny how americans instantly get so mad when you don't preach american supremacy. Get your head out of your arses lol

God I hope so, I've been saying for years we need to beat those assholes into the ground and cut their state into two or three pieces

Seeing as how Texas is a self sufficient state, yes. Yes I would. And there's nothing traitorous about throwing off the shackles of an oppressive government. I'm loyal to my own, long before I'm loyal to you.

>Texas alone, makes up 40% of the US military

>not realizing the point I was trying to make
>not realizing that American military members are not fatasses who would lose to Mexico
>not realizing I just chose a picture at random of the military
>not realizing that even in the event of a Texas secession in fantasyland the US military wouldn't intervene
>stop trolling

Laugh all you want to. You wouldn't be laughing if you did the research on it though. Sorry to burst your little bubble.

We got New york (Economy)
We got D.C. (Politics)
We got Virginia (Marines)
We got Georgia and South Carolina (Army)
We got Colorado (Air Force)
We got North Dakota, South Dakota, and Alaska (Oil)
We got Florida (NASA)
We got California (Tech industry)
It's not about self sufficiency, it's about Union Sufficiency. One alone can't win, Unity is the key.

As a Texan myself, I can agree that many of us would want to separate Austin and the rest of the state.

stationing troops in bases in Texas does not make them owned by Texas

Source?

>I'm loyal to my own
>Wants to secede.

k

lol and you think you are just gonna leave? the US will sanction your ass over ANYTHING.You will crumble as no nation dares trade with you...We will call you little Palestine.

Watch out! Keyboard warrior over here. Lol

Fuck your Union. It's draining the real backbone of this country. BTW, we got NASA, a system of gov, oil, and all that other shit too. Lmmfao. Typical.

Others will follow. It'll be the union that crumbles. Not us.

>BTW, we got NASA, a system of gov, oil, and all that other shit too.
>we got NASA, a system of gov, oil, and all that other shit
>NASA, a system of gov, oil
>a system of gov
>system of gov

NO FUCKIN SHIT!

I agree.

It'd be fun to be able to legally kill as many of those pig fucking faggots. Now that's a war I'd sign up for. Fuck texas.

>Texas secedes.
>gets fucking rektd by the US military.
>leaders deposed and killed
>Texas is a state again

This is how your little fantasy would play out.

once your sanctioned to hell no one will.Not to mention have fun fighting mexi-cartels 24/7

Well you clearly didn't know that. Lol.

Tough guy in mommys basement. Kek!

Mexicans hate you. Americans hate you too, you'll never bee one of them. Enjoy your life in prison "fighter"

I thought we were only paying for it... You're not getting a tip with that attitude Bubba

It's gonna happen sooner or later.

LOL implying you would get to keep NASA.Have fun being steamrolled over NASA.

America will never invade. Fucking idiot. That's just what you wished would happen cause you're a butt hurt little faggot. Lol

but but but in their fantasy world, US military bases in texas would suddenly become part of the Texas military, personnel and equipment.

Why don't we just let them have their fun, so that we can watch this happen:
>Texas breaks off
>Mexico invades, or US invades
>Texas RIP and is forced into Mexico or the US

Are you faggots going to do something or just post Polandball pictures?
I'm impressed the britfags had the backbone to actually vote for their change.

UN and NATO will protect Texas if it successfully secede

Ok faggot

fuck nicely though.

not even the same thing.

Now if Scotland Ireland and Wales vote to leave UK...then you have a point

Looks like your brain stopped working. Hahaha

ok, I'll wave to you from the border.

>un and nato

u.s. IS the un and nato

Come and take them. We dare you. But you won't. You're a little pussy. And you know it.

By all means, conivince yourself 27 million can beat 130 million... We won't touch Texas, once a traitor always a traitor. You people want to separate from the US? By all means go ahead, don't let us get in the way, it's only the filth that grows up in YOUR ghettos that wants Texas back in Mexico... They don't speak for us and we don't care for them. Now if you want to make a gift of it minus the population I'm not saying we wouldn't consider that...

Why wouldn't they? The US government has invested far too much in Texas to simply let it go.

Fucking troll I dare you to ignore my post you rancid swine.