Is it wrong every time I see Amy Schumer, I want to kick her in her fucking face and murder her?

Is it wrong every time I see Amy Schumer, I want to kick her in her fucking face and murder her?
I just fucking hate her

You might just hate other peoples' perception of her.

No, no, I'm pretty sure I want to stab her with a dull knife repeatedly..

So you're saying that if she were no one that you would still have this hatred towards her?

I feel like that for Taylor Swift. I hate that they made her a super hero in a comic or something. She the fucking bitch

no OP.

I understand how you feel OP.

She's a pretty disgusting person; fat, ugly, loud, annoying, attention starved, plus she pushes communist filth like feminist lies and gun control. It's a pretty normal, if not healthy, urge you're feeling.

She also fucked John Cena
like actually really did
so that's one good thing she did

Not trolling, but I don't even know who this fucking broad is. Never actually gave enough of a fuck to work the google on the internet machine...

/thread

>look at me everyone I don't know something

Shut up faggot

No that's completely rational. Usually I would say that is not good to think that kind of thing, but in this case, yeah. Me too.

I think she's pretty hot.

Faggots like you are the reason humanity in danger

I feel like this for Taylor Swift. She the bitch i want to fist in the face and then walk away like she don't exist.

Totally with you, specially her anti-gun agenda and her "look at me I'm a funny fatty" whore attitude sickens me. I'd fuck and murder her afterwards for sure. TRUMP 2016!

Fuck you, just because you're not man enough to fuck a funny, intelligent woman like her.

That is completely normal, user. And I mean this unironically.

It's because I won't put my dick in a retard ugly fatty.
You know she's a smelly person just by looking at her.

Why do you care so much about this OP?

Seriously, who gives a fuck?

Why?

I want that smell brah

She's a gun-grabbing Jew pig.

THIS

I had sex with your mom last night

Oh shit, how is she doing?

/thread

her sweaty butthole smelt exactly like Amy Schumer