Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory? It seems like a clear case of brainwashing

Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory? It seems like a clear case of brainwashing.

The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing magically condensed and exploded, and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence. Nothing exploded in order to create everything.

It seems so blatantly obviously false, how can NOTHING exploded to become SOMETHING? It defies all common logic. It's a theory that is completely implausible and your own common sense and mathematics that you should know since a baby tells you that nothing cannot suddenly become something, yet it is widely accepted anyway.

It's an experiment to see how many people they can brainwash into believing something blatantly false without question just because scientists told them so. The Bible explains exactly how the universe was created by Almighty God yet most people shy away from it and give into the jewish brainwashing and believe something clearly false.
>hehe be a good goyim and believe whatever we tell you even though it is obviously false, don't question anything

Don't even get me started on evolution/abiogenesis. You have to be legit retarded to believe in evolution.
>1 second there is no life in the universe
>these rocks (which came from nothing) suddenly rubbed against each other in a special way
>1 second later life exists in the universe
>then eventually these rocks evolved into humans

Atheism requires more blind faith than any other religion in existence, and is the highest form of degeneracy even possible. Nothing can even compare to the degeneracy of Godless heretics. It is a false religion leading people to hell. Notice how atheists never say anything about muslims or jews? They nearly always only attack Christianity. They are nothing but the tools and soldiers of satan and the jews.

tl:dr obvious bate

holy fuck i spelled bait as bate fucking kill me

Are you that fagtard that keeps posting the girl from "Neverending Story"? Again?

>The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing magically condensed and exploded, and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence. Nothing exploded in order to create everything.
Except you're wrong and the isn't what the theory says at all. Fuck you and your bait.

Its 2016 let's worry bout religion y'all.

fuck off scientology

Ok...I'll bite. Just this once.

Obviously can't speak for all atheists here, but just because I don't believe in any religion doesn't mean that I believe in the big bang or science. I don't know how the universe was created, nobody does.

I'd rather admit that I don't know than to put blind faith in anything.

Go shove a crucifix up your arse.

Fuck you!

lel gr8 b8 m8

Omg before ppl eat this bait up. THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS NOTHING. NOTHING HAS NEVER BEEN OBSERVED. SO no the universe didn't come from nothing you fucking twat. if you can't understand this small simple fact then their is no hope for you.

How was the universe created in religion then?

>god created the universe
How was he created then ?
He can't come from anything existing becauce nothing could exist before the first thing

Fucking nigger summerfags having too much time on their hands. So because we as a human race do not have a clear and solid theory on how we came to be, we have to automatically resort to believing in your faggot God? Modern era and theories are constantly progressing and changing. That theory isn't written in stone unlike your stupid fucking hokeypoke Bible.

psychology

Study quantum physics faggot

Becuase a big floating magic man in the sky is completely sane sounding.

Are you 12? How can your understanding of thw bogbang theory be this trivial? It not "nothing magically condenses then explodes"

The common believe is that time is cyclical. Our universe ends, entropy sets in resulting in all energy being redistrubuted as the very subparticles that influence our spacial plane resulting in gravity. This results in a massive increase in gravitation pull among all atomic structures and causes the universe to begin the eons long period of withdraw. Finally once all matter has centralized as a giga-massive blackhole, one that was unable to achieve any prior novas due to the constant addition of new material interupting the expansion process (kinda like putting cool water in a pot about to boil over), the matter matter containing black hole is finally able to begin the stages of a "big bang".

*Boom*

The universe is reborn.

Christianity is a mental illness suffered by primitive tribals who don't understand that they live in a civilized society in the modern world. All they want to do is destroy all forms of education so that their narrative is the only one people hear so that it's easier to brainwash people into believing it's bullshit.

Hail Satan, and fuck you.

Bait, but...
The story of Genesis is pretty much the same. First there was nothing, then there was everything. Oh, and life was instantly made of dust or something.

You're right OP, atheism is the most stupid thing anyone could be, the only right way is the Jesus. There are only two options, heaven or hell, christianity or anything. Now keep laughing and argumenting against OP like the mindless autists you are.

OP is obvious bait, but I read an interesting idea the other day.

Our universe is constrained by laws, which govern how things work. These are repeatable, testable, etc, and even if we made not understand how the universe works perfectly, I am sure that we can all agree that it has some rhyme and reason to it. These laws constrain what is possible. Quantum science has recently shown us that what is possible is surprising and may not be believable, but even quantum scale things follow laws that we just simply don't understand right now.

So what happens when we take these laws away? We are left with a realm of infinite possibility. Imagine a time before a big bang, which contains nothing. No matter, no energy, no laws. Just an empty place of infinite possibility, and zero constraints. Out of these infinite possibilities, it is possible that matter and laws could spontaneously appear. Matter spontaneously appearing from nothing is something that violates our understanding of the universe and its laws, but in a time before laws and matter, it is a possibility.

Not saying that this is 100% the way things are, since we really don't know, but it is thought provoking.