Today OP was a gigantic faggot

Dur, Neh, Viir
Your fucked dood

YOU'LL MAKE A FINE RUG, CAT!

Criminal scum...

what call of duty is this?

Who are you quoting?

what game is this from

DO YOU GET TO THE CLOUD DISTRICT VERY OFTEN? NO, WHAT AM I SAYING. OF COURSE YOU DONT

Are you the one that boat dropped off? Odd to see a boat arrive at that time of the day. Hope the Imperials treated you okay. I swear they took my ring.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THERE'S NO PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY

how does a newfag play morrowind? the combat is so boring. and the walking. wooooow. hilarious. any advice on how to play without killing myself?

Honesty I thought the walking made it feel like I was actually exploring and travelling across a vast land. Lot more immersive then hurr durr let's teleport everywhere durr..

For combat there are alot of mods improving it tho, with just about any aspect of the game

YOU HAVE COME! YOU HAVE COME TO HEAR THE WORD OF TALOS!

Remember me nigger?

Have

step 1 get good taste in games.
step 2 get good at games.
step 3 kill yourself.

I love the people of Morrowind. I became a god to make their lives more comfortable and secure. I am most close to my faithful followers; I am literally in their hearts and minds. I feel the most sympathy with House Redoran; they are Dunmer driven by creeds and deeds, like I am. House Indoril is closer to the compassion and sympathy of Almalexia, a comfortable and secure serenity. House Telvanni matches the disposition of my brother Sotha Sil -- iconoclastic, profane, unconventional.

We are watching you. Scum.