So I found these that belong to my grandad

so I found these that belong to my grandad
I know a bit about oxy but not that much
should I just take it in my room or lock myself in a public bathroom or something? how smashed out will I be for a first time taker?
>I would make a time stamp but there's no pen around so ask me to put a shoe on my head or something

Its only 5 milligrams of oxy, so you could take 2 and get a pretty good high.
>take 3 or 4 and youll be hammered, no doubt

Just go for it op, or google it. glhf :D

For just one pill you'll be fine in your room or in a public setting it won't do too terribly much. Maybe a slight nodding, euphoric feeling in your limbs, heaviness or sleepiness but nothing very intense especially with only 5 mg

Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with oxycodone.

>checked
I drink beer often so I'll be sure to avoid it

:))

You can drink alcohol but it will get you fucked and is dangerous if you are not an experienced user. It's the same way you can drink alcohol with benzos but unless you know your limits and are experienced with the substance you probably shouldn't.

I only quickly scanned the place,didn't really see if there was any more boxes
my grandad is diabetic so he probably gets them all the time I guess

Hope you're grandad is okay man :))

na he's an asshole everyone is waiting for him to die soon hahaha

take all of them with alcohal, the booze counter acts the the chemical in the oxys that make you od.. Do them in a county park bathroom

Don't, just dont

i used to take oxy, xanax, and drink beer
oxford comma
getcha

lmfao :))

w h y

Sounds legit

Nursefag here 5mg wont do much, you mentioned your grand dad has diabetes. If he has diabetic nerve pain hes gonna need those. If your set on taking it and want a better high, take a few benedryl about 20 to mins after you take it. It is use to increase the effects of such drugs when there in short supply.

oh yeah that was the plan

should I try to find some more?
can you just buy benadryl at a supermarket or something?

The benadryl also stops itchiness. A common side effect of opiates.

Ya or walmart or the dollar tree or anywhere. Diabetic neuropathy is hell, bassicly like being on fire. So if you hate your grandpa take all of his pain meds.

OP here
I found more
with the amount I have now I'm defiantly going to feel the full effects