Italian-Americans perfected Italian cuisine

Italian-Americans perfected Italian cuisine.

this is horrible tw

say it to my face

sure...

Mhmm! Al dente!

italian ramen?

kek americans are so fucking retarded and fat

what the fuck

wow rude

They could drain the water afterwards. Asian noodles do that in order to make the noodle more flavorful. Maybe Americans borrowed that idea. Being authentic doesn't always mean better.

but but user....
noodles and spaghetti have different amount of the same ingredients, also have different shape and different cooking time.
i can tell you for truth that if you cook pasta in that way the result will be just flavourless baby-food

whats going on here?

>authentic Japanese Napolitan spaghetti
sliced onion, green pepper, sausage, and tomato ketchup

t. Rodrigo Gutierrez, shitposting from the sink of Nonna's Cucina off Route 10

I'm from Naples, and that just looks like a mix of dishes.
Still looks tasty tho-
>Ketchup
AHHH WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO YOURSELVES?

Zitto animale

please post more ja/ck/

okay

What's the best and worst part of Italy?

yes, Ketchup is the essential ingredient desu
Now we put the Japanese Napolitan pasta into Chinese bun

wtf

You sure you don't mean tomato sauce?

>american """""""""""""cuisine"""""""""""""

all of Italy is a smelly stiny steaming pile of fucking shit and nothing, nothing will ever change that fact.
obviously SHITitalians, being the deceiving creatures thay they are) will try to convince you that one part of the country is better than the other well in fact it's all the same disgusting shit from tip to toe, just like brazilians or other vomitive countries scattered all over the world fallen to the shitalian influence.

TERRONE
kys

Italian-Canadians perfected Italian cuisine

Italian-Brits perfected Italian cuisine.

One of these x reactie to y YouTube channels should make a video of Americans reacting to getting the results of a DNA/heritage test and the result being something else than they thought their entire life.
Would their world collapse or would they adapt and start spouting shit about their newfound heritage the very next day?

Italian-Brazilians perfected Italian cuisine.

VERY rude kek

kek your shitty country being literal garbage from north to south doesn't means the others are that way too.

Italo-Germans perfected Italian cuisine.

Not even original at shitposting.

t. Mario, grandson of Italian emigrants who only visited his granparents' shithole birthplace, a village of 1km2 with 300 inhabitants.

I approve it.

shut up animal

I said "Zitto animale" in real life to a chink

you are absolutely based

honestly italian looks healthier than the american version better ingredients to me

Italians perfected Italian cuisine.

Italian cuisine isn't high-class, it is peasant food and nothing more. Italian-Americans recognize this and don't even try to pretend otherwise, and they sell it as greasy takeout. Pizza, calzone, spaghetti and meatballs, that kind of shit.

that's not a very nice thing to say to your father

You should try it with wurstel

got eeeeem

me ungree nao, bud no mony too eat

gib mony