WTF I love kanye now

WTF I love kanye now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qROQ0XYP4Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really want him to run for president

not that I thought he was a hill shill but this was a bit of a shocker

Americans are fucked. The fact that Trump was put in a position where people would rather vote for him then the other candidate is mind boggling. It's either going to trigger a revolution of the American political system where the idea of how a president acts is completely different then what we've had in the past or a slope to devastation.

The whole world is laughing at you.

we're still the BEST country on the planet and thats not changing anytime soon so fuck off

lol

I'm assuming he likes the anti-establishment rhetoric.
Also I'm guessing Trump will run the country like that DONDA chart Kanye whisked out of thin air

Yet another pseudo-intellectual anti-american ass

Why does every basement dwelling teenybopper think that they are an authority on anything

>two rich persons who only care about identity politics

Copypasta?

Kanye also said something like "The world is racist, black people need to stop focusing on it so much".

What does this even mean? He seems to contradict himself in every sentence.

He probably means that racism is just a part of every black person's life, and there's not much they could do about it since racism is a phenomenon that can't be wiped out completely, so they should stop worrying about it so much and, very likely, focus more on making a better life for themselves.

He means it's a fact they must accept.
Also he mainly likes Trump because he considers his campaign and debate style to be genius or something, which I can kind of agree with since it managed to get him so far.

it's not contradictory at all if you understand what's he's saying which is pretty surface level

He's telling black people to not focus and look for racism in others because the contempt is most likely already there

wtf this guy is a social genius and a musical one?

Normies told me Kanye was mediocre and crazy

>I really want him to run for president

He'll end up running as a Republican (he's got quite close with Ben Carson lately).

He'll run just to get publicity though, no way would he actually want that job and what it entails.

He'd have to spend over $100 million himself (like Trump) on his campaign(to actually go the distance) and that would take a huge chunk of his net worth. Not gonna happen.

I think this is all right, but I think its also very importantly that people are -inherently- racist. We just naturally like people that are like ourselves. We'll never look upon all humans as equal, we just try really hard because our society depends on it. So with that in mind, there's no use trying to force the impossible. Accept that people will be racist, try to fix what you can, but don't throw your life away and waste all your energy fighting an impossible war. Make a life for yourself.

>another dumb egotistical billionaire has authoritarian dreams
I'm not sure if it's like watching the end of the Republic with Caesar, or the fall of the Roman Empire in the 3th century…

you don't think Jay would fund the campaign? I mean he's like Yes brother and worth over half a billion, not even counting beyonces money

Also made statements about how dividing each other because of political sides is retarded, which is true.

>He'll run just to get publicity though, no way would he actually want that job and what it entails.
it's like im back in 2015 all over again.

Isn't there rumours that Jay-Z is going to run for president? Supposedly Beyonce is trying to convince him or some shit. Take if with a grain of salt but can you imagine Jay and Ye going up against each other? Diss tracks, fucked up memes, a complete meltdown. Hip-hop would be torn in two.

Jay and Kanye haven't been nearly as close as there were in the Roc/WTT days. Ever since Kanye and Kim married there's been rumors they don't speak on a regular basis anymore

>diss tracks
they're called "debates"

2020 will be Bey (Dems) vs Kanye (Reps)
screencap this.

Jay on the dem ticket and Yeezy on the republican one, make it happen. There'd probably be record turnout

Why don't teenagers understand that when America sneezes the whole world gets sick

I know you might be being facetious, but you'll usually find that Kanye's views are pretty legit if you try to get past how clumsily he expresses them in the public eye. Case in point, the Sway in the Morning interview; he had legitimate gripes about how people's expectations are getting to him and how he felt like he wasn't being respected by the clothing industry he showed he could be a part of, but most people only saw the "I am Shakespeare" spergout, which, admittedly, was pretty funny.

Truly.

Would they still do music if they got into office? Jay probably not but idk about Ye. Do I even want to think about it? Nothing is off the table now.

Lmao this is actually what damn near everyone said about Trump

step back, best Trump song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=qROQ0XYP4Ck

It's because he has no filter and generally rambles from topic to topic clumsy. Take for instance that speech when Kid Cudi wrote that tweet. He said something like "We live in a racist world!" Then immediately after "I was the first to wear pink skinny jeans!"

I mean it's funny as fuck and I do agree that he does have some interesting ideas and opinions that get lost but fuck, he's too real.

Kanye wins and at his inauguration speech Trump instead of Kanye will appear and reveal that the last 4 years were just part of a new reality tv-show the two were doing together. Screencap this.

>Would they still do music if they got into office?

nope

you can't run any kind of business while in office

Not being facetious at all actually, besides his on and off rants about being a god of music and a genius, etc., he gets way too much unwarranted criticism and downright hate IMO and it's all because people don't like that he rants on twitter occasionally

I'd watch it.

Just ask Trump. His businesses will be completely ignored the coming 4 years.

I'm thinking of finally giving MBDTF a listen now.

So did Trump just relinquish control of his businesses and he gets them back when his term is over?

>Yeezy on the republican one

Trump vs Kanye vs Ted Cruz vs Jeb in the 2020 primary debates.......

what a shitshow that'll be

I GOT IDEAS

Trump won the primaries with bars.
Yeezy got bars for days.

I was being sarcastic. He's refusing to put them in a blind trust.

His companies are going to have a very fortuitous 4 years.

No, he gave control over his business to his family.

There's zero contradiction between this sentence and the fact that he voted for Trump

>would have

is this implying he didn't vote at all?
and if he didn't, why didn't he vote for trump if he would have

>3th

>When I'm da president, USA will shop so much we'll speak Italian. Yeah yeay!

I don't know whether I hate or love that we're at a point where this is a genuine option. The luls are slowly starting to overweigh the pleasure I receive from the well-being of humanity. You did this to me Sup Forums and it only took you 5 years.

He's saying he would have voted for trump if he had voted on Election Day

Don't know why he didn't vote though but then again he lives in Cali anyway

so what is his campaign slogan?

APOLOGIZE

"If someone like Trump can be president, I can too"

if he didn't vote, but knew who he would have voted for, then why didn't he actually vote

>"I'M THE HIP-HOP OPRAH. YOU GET A FUR! YOU GET A FUR! YOU GET A FUR!

"A PROUD non-reader of books"

no clue

The incumbent party almost never holds a primary

He'll sample a proven hit.

I 69131720 (you)

REAL PRESIDENTIAL HOURS
SMASH THAT MUTHFUCKIN VOTE BUTTON

sure thing kid

KEEP CRYING

even back at the start of the republican primary he was talking about how much he admired Ben Carson

Fuck off irrelevant foreignfag

USA is and always will be #1, whatever 3rd world shithole you live in is probably leeching money of us right now

how could anybody admire ben carson

> this is what Americans actually believe

Soon comrades...

Trump just lied about "saving" an American plant that moved to mexico anyways. He's lied about basically everything, he's a complete charlatan. I mean Hilary was dishonest for sure but come on, trumps entire campaign is built on lies. He's playing you alt-right cucks for dumbasses.

>didnt vote
>wouldve voted for trump
that means he's Bernie or Bust right?

See at least when I give Kanye money I get music

Someone already called it
"Take Back The West"

i admire his gifted hands

so says the """"""fact""""""" checkers, right?

You don't even need fact checkers to prove that he's a charlatan. Look at his tax policy for example. He doesn't give a shit about you or any other American.

i'm not gonna get into it with you but you're a retard

You'd spend your time better if you'd actually look up his policies. How he plans on fucking over the American working class is pretty much self explanatory.

Says anybody with the ability to read

huh

>vote for Trump
>concerned about economy
you're loosing your time bb; they want a WHITE America, whatever if this country turns to ashes lol

wtf i hate kanye now

t. man who gets all his news from msnbc and huffington post

why do you have to put your opinion into every fucking thing
the entire thread started as him voting for Trump
faggot holy fuck user

Try npr, liberal leaning true, but trustworthy at least

>NPR
>trustworthy

the meme arrows write themselves

It ain't trustworthy unless it's breitbart, kid

LITERALLY our guy.

trump is making god-awful choices for top staff positions.

pompeo should be no where near a federal office

Trips confirm

>npr
>trustworthy

There isn't enough green text in the world for this.

Welp, that's made him drop 5 places on the PITCHFORK TOP 50 ALBUMS OF THE YEAR list

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN DELEGATES

YEEZY SEASON APPROACHIN'

>The whole world is laughing at you.

I hate this phrase so much.
Who the fuck is the laughing at us?

I can't wait to see the butthurt from cucked rappers like YG and Mac Miller.

>Mac Miller
I hate this race baiting race traitor retard.

>would've
So he didn't vote? So his opinion irrelevant as always? Yeah that's Kanye alright

it's called "making shit up as you go"
his ego is imploding and he will probably an hero within the next 2 years

Well, seeing as Kanye is washed up and Trump's campaign attracts every single irrelevant attention seeker in both DC and Hollywood, I'm not surprised he's latching himself on this movement for dipshits so he can get another shot of attention.