Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So a friend of mine recently came across an unregistered gun.

Me and him both have no idea what the actual model is but I did some digging and the gun in the picture basically looks exactly like the one he has.

He wants to sell it (he has some friends who do some shady shit) and he told me he'd give me some profit If I helped find a legit price.

Soooooo, the listed price on this website is 950$ usd.

What I'm wondering is if he should charge that price, less, or more considering it's unregistered and isn't that the kind of gun that's more useful for criminals?

Bumpo

mega bump

What is the caliber?

ask double that price
they tell you to fuck off thats too much
ask what they will pay
settle around 1.5x that price

negotiations 101

timestamp

kys with this gun faggot

Good luck user, you realize gangbangers pay between 100 and 200 dollars for a gun. Right? The fact that it's unregistered doesn't mean shit. Why would anyone pay 900 dollars for a 6 shot when get can get a shitty glock off their niggerfriend for a buck50

>tfw you live in Virginia and all of your guns are unregistered

Also remember and give it a good wipe down before you sell it to some nigger who will probably use it in a crime. I'd be willing to bet it's covered in both of your fingerprints.

reported for illegal activity
better give it to the police now before you're sharing a cell with your new boyfriend

revolvers are great guns for crime, simple and easy to use, jam rarely, and it doesn't leave cartridges behind

>$950 for a .22LR revolver

lolwut

checked

how do you know its not registered? is the serial no. filed off?

Look at the barrel u ding done it's says cobra and it's .22 long rifle

Pull a Bruce Wayne and go kill some kids parent's in front of em

You trolling?

this gun is worth about $50-$75 dollars. the only way it would be worth $950 is if elvis or johnny cash himself owned it and there was proof. even then maybe not.

No just zoom into the barrel and it says .22 LR with cobra

.22 I believe

Ty good advice m8

The person he's gunna sell it to isn't really a gangbanger he just sells some drugs.

Right good point will do.

Lol nice dubs you troll faggot.

Idk m8 I don't know much about this shit

That seems kinda low bro.

Sup VA bro. Feels good

That isnt user's gun m8. Reverse image search it

This guy is right. You'd be good to get $60 for it. Burners arent worth much, since you use them and throw them away right afterwards.

Saturday night special.

If its a .22, dont expect too much. Hot guns arent too expensive and a low caliber one is almost pointless to buy.

If you read the OP carefully it says
>"the gun in the picture basically looks exacly like the one"

>believing the op pic
Wew

Fucking Commonwealth scum.

Yeah I know saw the Web tag just clearing up confusion also nice dubs

>reading comprehension

>believing op

That's not the gun you cuck.
It's a picture that looks like it.
-OP

its worth less. if you have actual access to guns its worth literally nothing. the only reason this gun has any value is if its the only gun a buyer has access to get.

like, literally, you can buy a slightly used .45 on the street in washington dc for around $50. something like this would seriously be $20 or less

Most likely, that revolver is worth $400 at best.

No shit it isnt the gun. And i have a gun that looks like that, but it isnt chambered in .22.

>tfw there is no "registry" and it's just something they say on crime shows to sound ominous
Ree, gentlemen. Ree.

Lol no, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Go be a keyboard gangbanger somewhere else, you have to be 18 to post here.

oh snap, me too