Best Countries for African Americans

>Montenegro yes!
>Germany yes!
>France yes!
>England yes!
>Thailand yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=rDfTx8wpEKA

Do other black people cringe when they meet african americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZeCFjlULYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do black people think we are racist.Im jealous of Montenegro

bump

>Montenegro
What the fuck why?
I'm not watching that fucking video.

Lol!

it has negro in the name.

Slavs and eastern europeans are seen as xenophobic. Also their countries aren't seen as tourist attractions to begin with.

>This map of France
>American education

You're one to talk

3:12

Now imagine a white person saying that

I'm just imagining this she-boon hollering at random english people just because they are black

>aye hol' up, you black too?? You know we wuz kingz and shit right??

>Montenegro
>negro

WE

I wish we had more black qts desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZeCFjlULYc

What's the point of these videos? Are they scared they're gonna get beat up or something? I'd be more scared being a white person in Africa.

I'm mixed and people do that around me.
It's strange and annoying because I'm more Hawaiian than black and all I know about my black heritage is that we were horse breeders who immigrated from England in the early 1800s, not that slavery we wuz bullshit.

They want to know how black people are perceived in X county

There is literally nothing wrong with not being racist.

You are on the wrong side of history

it's used to tell weird hipster black girls which countries to go to for sex tourism

still nig tho

I'm not nig enough to even pretend to be kangz.
People just call me a chink.

>all I know about my black heritage is that we were horse breeders who immigrated from England in the early 1800s
That's really really extraordinary, though.

I understand you don't want to be it

It doesn't make you not it

This is true as well. I heard first-hand from a half-negrette that she herself feels extremely uneasy in her father's cunt because everyone not just white but also with presumable rich cunt ties is a potential abductee and hostage.

But black people make cool memes.
>tfw my friend linked me that vid of a bunch of old white people trying to rap and compared me to it because he was getting sick of me pretending to act gansta and from da hood and scream out worldstaaaar every time there looks like a fight's about to happen

>Tfw African-Americans used to be banned from my country but Yanks threw a hissy fit
>Tfw could've lived in a negerfrei country by now

>African-Americans used to be banned from my country
???

When US soldiers came to the country the Icelandic government banned them from sending in any "coloured" soldiers, on the basis that most Icelanders hadn't seen any blacks before and that it would cause trouble. In 1960 once the Americans realized this they threw a tantrum and demanded the law be repealed so Iceland could be "culturally enriched". By that time we had them fenced in so the government eventually gave up.

Its because in those countries being America outweighs the cons of being Black.

It's reverse home team advantage really.

>>Thailand yes!
this nigga cant get anything bout it

those are totally irrelevant countries who have the same language and a similar name

the restrictions were lifted in the 70's/80's

>that France

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Thanks America.I can visit Iceland now

>when your country is so retarded you don't trust them to be cool when they meet people of another phenotype, so you ban them
Fucking really?

Nothing wrong with LA GRANDE FRANCE ! HONHONHONHON

>GRANDE

that's not even its finale form

I thought you Albanians hate black people