New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
i.imgur.com/cQyCAeu.jpg
examiner.com/article/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi buddy.

You finally did it... Why? We were bros, weren't we?

Anyways, I wish you the best, I
hope Brexit is a good decision for you all.

Hey man! How you doing?

You're damn right we did it! I've been tasting that sweet freedom all day long.

I shed a tear today when I found out.

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

Where do you live bro?

that's shoe0nhead

His speech was wonderful. The tears of globalist as well. David resigned! Even David Cameron wants off David Cameron's wild ride.

So many left wing cucks crying. Today has been a good day.

A lot of people on my feed, especially black power and muslim people are worried.

What a shame.

Well, I'm quite sad, I don't share your optimism, I think 70% of the old people decided the future of the young ones, who mostly wanted to stay.

On the other hand, I think we finally get back Gibraltar in some years, so I'm glad for that.

I love you Boxxy.

Fair enough dude, you're entitled to your opinion.

Yeah, I can see you getting Gibraltar back. their vote was something like 90% remain.

This time it was the young who were afraid of change. "Leave is racist! Muh economy" now we just need trump elected and hillary in prison. The season finale of 2016 will be interesting. Maybe when the EU falls apart, new trade agreements all around can be made for the better.

FUCK BOXXY
SPOOKY MCDOOTS IS THE REAL QUEEN

What of Scotland?

Fuck Scotland.

Mutter, wir lieben dich.

Cock tribute on boxxy

Is the rock of Gibraltar that penis looking thing? Some type of stone of power? What I want to know, is it a quest item?

In light of your slight un-cuckening, I shall grant you the term of (1) one week free of boxydad.

95.9% actually.

I really understand the problem of immigrants there. I understand why you voted that. Here we have a lot of immigrants too, mainly from South America and Africa. And I thank Whoever-is-up-there-in-the-sky for not being as close as Greece or even Italy or Germany from Asia and Syria. But I always being a supporter of those men that tried to unify Europe, from Carlo Mango to Hitler (of course not the methods, but the goal itself). That's why always I've believed in UE, I think we could give each other a lot and we have centuries of history we shared, maybe I'm a dreamer, Idk. Of course a lot of things should be changed, Europe should be for Europeans, I don't even like those gypsies from Hungary and Romania, but risking the future of a great country like GB is not the way to deal with it.

Just IMO, feel free to disagree.

It's bind on equip.

I don't even know what's in Gibraltar to be honest.

Gibraltar is a British colony in the south of Spain, in the coast that divides Mediterranean and Atlantic sea. It is a colony, which means it was Spanish but it was conquered by British. It is the only colony in Europe that hasn't been returned to its original country, because it is in a strategic position and it's valuable for that, and GB doesn't wan't to return it to Spain, where it originally belongs.

I'm American. Didn't vote. I don't think the EU is a trade agreement anymore. It was part of the Jewish Conspiracy. There are other ways for Europe to work together without some overseer to which all are subject to. America was nervous watching this.

Well it looks you'll get it back now, kek.

My state caught fire.

i.imgur.com/cQyCAeu.jpg

It is also a tax haven, it has between 25.000-80.000 registered enterprises (so many we don't even know) and a population of just 30.000 people, which is crazy. Obviously people use Gibraltar as a state to avoid taxes. It is also been growing to the sea (the landing track of the airport is literally built on the sea), and the sea is supposed to be Spanish, but they don't give a fuck. That's a mess, cause it is ruining the fishing for the people around the territory.

So I hope it gets back to Spain and we rule it as it should be.

Lol wtf.

Time will tell my friend

Gibraltar was similar to a British Guantanamo bay for a couple hundred years. Mostly a military base.

Not many pirates out there anymore, but I don't know if it will be returned.

That's so kind

Huh, you learn something new everyday I guess.

What of the rum?

Rollerino

poop

rolling

ayy

It's gone.

roool

Any chance of a new one tonight?

Maybe I'll do one tomorrow

Thanks

No probs

Night night!

Goodnight dude!

Night.
New tall of texas leaving the US. Texit. If that happens the city of austin texas will leave the state of texas.

Lol wtf I can't see that happening

There has always been a divide between the south and the north. It will never disappear.

Texas isn't going anywhere, at least not until 2017, depending on who is elected.

Why don't u talk to me guys

?

>the city of austin texas will leave the state of texas.
Come on.

You guys are getting carried away.
>my back yard will succeed

I kid you not a few years ago when texas secession got strong again and petitions were made. The city of austin started a petition to leave texas and join the US if this happened. Both also said fuck the aggies.

Would you still petition if trump wins?

>Both also said fuck the aggies.

This thread needs moar lewd!

Agreed. I'm in the mood for a fap

If I get dubs I'm fapping to Boxxy...

Also I support GB's decision to leave the sinking boat.

If I don't get dubs I'll jerk to Boxxy.

niged

>Also I support GB's decision to leave the sinking boat.

Thank you my friend

I moved to California. I am loving the trump campaign. He will win. Texas will stay as well if that happens.
No one likes those faggots. They love the smell of their own fats and have jack off parties with their mascot in the center.

I will my queen! I will lube up my cock and stroke and stroke and stroke in your honor!

Rollercoaster

>and have jack off parties with their mascot in the center.

I thought that was our shtick?

Attaboy

Lmao

Enough lovers of freedom in the UK to save their country from the end.

examiner.com/article/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society

What a glorious day.

Europe just needs a good civil wear in which we murder all kebab and nignogs and have ourselves a nice party afterwards.

I agree