This boner is saying he wants to join the military

This boner is saying he wants to join the military.
Thoughts?

looks like an idiot so... perfect for the army

thank him for his service

The army has enough shitbirds. Try the Air Force.

Can be used as cannon fodder

what a fucking retard. I won't die for a country that isn't willing to die for me
>inb4 have respect for the military blah blah blah
>inb4 you're too scared to do it, they're brave. etc.

Fuck yes. Good ppl on B

dude brah have respect for the military, they're brave and you're just too scared to do it

user-kun...

He looks like the guy who killed himself in Full Metal Jacket.
He should be a Marine.

The military trains people. And if they can't hack it they are kicked out, right?

tis. never got why so many people go on about being patriotic. you don't owe your country shit. you didn't choose to be born there.

being obligated to die for a country just because it's the same vague place where you came out of a vagina is dumb logic.

While I respect anyone in the military... I think they are foolish for being willing to die for a country that doesn't give a shit about them.

>has respect
>thinks no one gives a shit

wat

Yes, failure to adapt gets you a 1 way ticket to the curb. the US military is always looking to kick soldiers out in times of peace but will fight tooth and nail to keep them in against their will in times of war. Perfect system really.

tell him to fix his glasses

Seems ok/10

>you don't owe your country shit
Nigga, go ahead and tell ANY country that and see if you have any place to live on earth after that.
We're obligated whether we like it or not you edgelord faggot

I know who this is. His name is Phillip.

your fathers fathers etc died for your right to exist right now. It's a legacy of existence, us or them. It's a shame no one has pride in their country these days, all this globalist shit pushing people away from nationalism.

>thats sort of his point you mongoloid, why do we take pride in our countries and have to die for them like brain washed faggots, instead of just being patriotic about the world we live in.

>o ahead and tell ANY country that and see if you have any place to live on earth after that.

ehm.. ok, how ? do i yell at the earth and if the country doesn't like it it'll catapult me to a different one ? i mean that's only way i can see this happening. since i can easilly tell any official here i don't owe my country anything aaaaand nothing will happen.

Because the world is full of niggers and sub humans, why the fuck would it be a good idea to keep them around.

>country willing to die for me
Where did you get this idea? Sounds pretty sweet.

that's just dumb. we're all born on the same planet but we're obligated to kill for one group simply because we were born on the different side of a border ? by your logic you could say you don't owe your country anything but you should die for your local village.