Post yfw Brexit

Post yfw Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MFW I know it will mean little difference since you have to conform to EU rules to be in the EEA, in 2 years UK just wont have a say in how their trading block does things, gg more power over country, but much less over everything else.

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

That little thing called time, user

fucking racist shut ins ruining this country

Just admit it. This is the fall of the mighty Britainian empire.

Time to change your name to Islamberg and pledge allegiance to your Dictator Abdoo.

How far down will the pound go though?

I want to take advantage of stupid people panic selling.

What are you even talking about? And I wonder how London mayor islami-salami feels about all of this?

It's actually going back up again. The jolt was because of all the investors shitting themselves.

Didn't they help establish the very union they are exiting? Fucking wicked smart.

But part of the motivation for leaving was because of the EU's pro refugee policy that forced Britain to take them in?

Good question, even the buffets of the world wouldn't know. I would wait a few months monitor and when you feel comfterable enough strike.

It could very well go up quick, 9/11 and every major natural disaster for example.

Ayy lmao

>making things up on the interwebs

the uk can now do what the fuck it likes, the eu needs to trade with us more than we with them, now we get to watch the eu sink faster than the titanic while we can trade with who the fuck we like

just dont complain when you figure out in a few years that all the newspapers are owned by jews and the refugee crisis was total bullshit

So what about the rapefugee's that you guys have now? They gone' run this shit, boi.

Backwards Logic, arts degree detected.

Trade what though? What does the UK have that the EU don't? Besides potatoes.

I need to be reassured more of this, because right now it does feel like we've been thrown to the wolves.

Or rather we threw ourselves to the wolves.

There's really good points here though, we saw how we 'helped' Greece when their economy went tits-up.

for now..

How would "such a small minority " run this shit "?

Top-tier movie john.

This sums up my reaction

Good night davey boy.

Take out dose papas an da trash, yik yak don't daaaare say nuttin back now.

This is all

Half of the components for the Eurofighter combat aircraft for starters. They can't buy those bits from fucking Walmart!

Bad food and black humor.

Mike Myers

Ay los mios dose trips

Bad teeth

Only because I was so shocked... I am ecstatic.

FREEDOOOOOM

The EU is not Europe, no matter how much these bureaucratic shitcunt dictators nobody in the EU elected think they are.

We can all have freedom to work together and solve problems, and we don't have to answer to faggots in Brussels to do so.

Brexit is a vote in the worldwide ballot for change and preservation of western culture.
An objectively brilliant culture that supports science, progress, advancement and getting some actual shit done.

Here's hoping to see more wise countries follow us in the future.
You don't need to be ruled by unelected shitheads in Brussels. None of you do.

America's still better

I guess she was the EU's strongest link.

Europe is going back to being divides.

Winston Churchill

asd

>unelected shitheads in Brussels

We DO elect those. Go back 2 school.

who is 'we'?

youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw
More globalist propaganda. It's there to downvote if you like.

i'll do it

hey I see some weird text shit
some that looks like nonsense and some that looks like code or commands
what is it?

Theres a link in there.

deported

I'm sorry bro but Im not very good with my laptop and I know nothing about cryptography

ÿØÿà JFIF    ÿþ ;CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 60
ÿÛ C

Can anyone figure it out?

I can't put the rest

Open it in the editor.

Fat Frank approves.

didnt give a fuck

go away qt girls arent allowed to have political opinions

I'd just like to congratulate the citizens of the UK, you have no idea how hard you've just fucked yourself, but do give a shout when you figure it out. Peace.

Here it is

This is me giving a fuck. American just got stronger now that the smelly, yuk-mouth British are history. Bow to your American overlords; you'll need our protection.

k.

here's what i did
>save
>find in folder and open in photos
>click options
>open with (Notepad)
>see this

Citizens of all EU countries.

Or did you wanted the EU to be another British Empire?

Cheers m8!

You know what, you win, the link was a jumpscare.

Sauce?