How did you faggots get your girlfriend?

How did you faggots get your girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

animedakimakurapillow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying my power level isnt 99 wizard

>Went travelling
>See her in hostel, think she is super hot
>want to sex her hard
> go clubbing
>Start making out with her eveb hotter friend
>friend looses intrest few hours later
>few days later go to daytrip with girl 1
>we like each other
>kiss her at park 2 days later
>lick her pussy at hotel room then fuck
>now married for several years
I just hope she never finds out i was making out with her.friend few days before we got together.

I asked a girl I liked to be my girlfriend.

hung out with her as friends, got drunk, lowered my standards

Stockholm syndrome

Dubs of truth

manipulated her into breaking up with her ex with my penis

as if any of the faggots here got a girlfriend

>be me virgin fag 18 year old
>a 15 year old has a huge crush on me but I don't do nuffin cuz I'm a good boi and don't want the judgment attached
>she comes over when noone is home
>make out, but nothing beneath the belt
>She says she thinks we should have sex
>she was not a virgin
>I decide to prank her by almost having sex with her then being like nah lol ur 15
>She pulls of her pants and her pussy looks delicous
>I pull out my dick which is hard as diamonds
>I get in position and prepare to be like "haha nah I won't"
>She just grabs it and shoves it in before I can reacts
>have sex for the first time it was amazing
>fast forward a month
>drunkenly ask her if we should be together and she said yes

I guess I'm a fuckin pedo or something bud fuckit, noone knows except me and her, and now all of you faggots

Met her on omegle. I lived in nampa idaho at the time and she lived in Massachusetts.we just had our 1 yeare anniversary and we have lived together for about 9 months

Friend's cousin came by my business to hang out, brought two of his friends. Second friend has an ass that is usually reserved for fetish videos or x hamster ones titled: Alexis Texas.

Two data later the ass walks in and it's owner hands me a number.

Call next day.

Two months later I take her virginity. That was almost 4 years ago.

by being 6'4" smart and funny

the alternative was violence

i resent that i had one once

I know someone who is 24 and fucking a 15 yr old. You're totally fine user.

I met mine at a hotel she was working at. We fucked and she stalked me until I decided I liked her enough to keep her around. Wasnt hard to stalk me, of course, I was staying at the hotel at the time.

You know. That actually made me feel better. But I'm drunk so I don't know how I'll be tomorrow. Thanks user, I appreciate it!

Yeah I should have added that I'm 6'5" and 220. Tall, dark, and handsome doesn't lead to me having to do a lot of work for the next number.

chloroform

18 and 15 is not that of a huge gap, it's the same like me and my girlfriend. The difference between you and the "filthy pedo stereotype" is that you didn't take advantage of her lack of life experience

Craigslist, 2014

She liked me already and was raised traditional Asian so she's naturally really submissive. I never even asked her out, I just kind of made her my girlfriend. Been together 1.5 years now and still doing great.

pics?

By being myself and getting to know her and allowing her to know me. Genuine mutual interest.

It's not hard. Just don't be a creep and you'll be fine.

Here:

animedakimakurapillow.com/

honestly, i stopped trying to get a gf.

i started working on me... trying to do better in my career, started working out, etc. still was being myself, but wasn't out "actively" looking for a gf.

the gf thing just fell into place after that. dated for about 6 years, now married 2 years.

Met her twice at a polyamorous meetup/party, was too chicken the first time, but kissed her and asked her out the second time.

How I met my wife
>be me
>be 16, dating 16 year old grill
>14 y/o starts following me around, getting in my social circle
>fucking freshmen, amirite?
>drive her home from football game because she asked for a lift
>noproblem.ayylmao
>pull up to her house
>she hops over gear shift into my lap
>makeout.exe
>thinking, this is fucking bad, I've already got a grill
>gymnast body is grinding my dick
>take her into the back seat, pull down pants
>cram the dick into virgin puss
>MFW
>don't last more than 15 or 20 strokes
>pullout.ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing
>blow huge wad onto the floorboard
>she doesn't notice, make some bullshit moral objection preventing me from doing this
>she buys it
>dump 16 y/o next day. Not a complete shitbag
>been with new grill for 18 years now

>she drove me home from a party
>she asked for my number
>she asked me if it's okay to come not a half hour later
>she comes over
>we start cuddling after having some tea and sitting on the sofa talking
>I kiss her

That's about it.

Nice.

Wonder how many other guys she's done that to since then.

i decided not to be beta and asked out a girl i was too pussy to talk to for half a year

tinder and it's actually the best relationship I've ever had

key to a tinder relationship is mutual friends

by mail order

Your age divided by two, and added by 7 is the minimum age you can fuck someone younger than you without it being weird

i murdered her parents when she was 7 years of age. i was going to kill her, but i changed my mind and i raised her in my bomb shelter for the last decade. i am no monster. so now i'm crushing tight 17 year young pussy on the reg. life is good.

Dated like 6 married women in a row over 5 years and decided I wanted my own woman and not someone elses. I placed an ad on Craigslist. She answered. We've been married 5 years and still deeply in love.

OP here.
How can i too get a girlfriend? I am an 18 year old male and i never had a relationship before. Neather did i have sex. Only kissing and stuff. What is the best way to aproach a girl?

someone is PROBABLY fucking your wife. y'know... karma and shit.

i literally started studying to become a nurse just so the ratio of girls to me would be high enough for me to get a girlfriend. got a banging hot one now, it's great.

Naturally find mutual interests and go on from then

>Got DUI
>Have to attend classes in substance abuse course.
>she worked the front desk.
>score number.
>been together for a year now

So she should be 16, she is 15. Then it is weird. And I know, dude, but its the judgement from others that bothers me the most

if you want to meet girls and you are done school, you have to get a hobby and then take a night or weekend class in that hobby.

i met my now long-time girlfriend in an acting class. acting classes aren't cheap, but lots of hot and outgoing girls take them. i've even got some very minor speaking roles in television from it, too.

Kinda. It's not too bad, but it's close

we were in some of the same upper division classes in college my senior year and we had known each other throughout college as we had some of the same friends and are from the same home town as well. started hanging out and ended up fucking one night.

After a few weeks of that I asked if she wanted to date and we've been seeing each other for almost 2 years now

/thread

I was born with 2 girlfriends.. I love my hands.. but sometimes they get jelaous

Cut your hair short if it isn't already. Then pay attention to your clothes and make sure they fit you. Floss/brush your teeth every day. In addition to that, carry mint gum with you everywhere so you're never self conscious in a conversation with a girl thinking about your breath. Women respond very well to confidence (as long as it isn't overbearing) and all of that will help you be more confident.
This is coming from a formerly "friend-zoned" guy. It doesn't exist. My first girlfriend was one of my friends who I finally got the balls to say I wanted more. I'm not saying you have to be a macho douche, but you do have to realize your self worth.

This is why we can't have nice things

school and okcupid

She went straight to me and said she wanted to fuck me.

She says that to a lot of people.

Wow, I also have to take a course. The girl at the front is a babe. I should go after her.

Okcupid. I tend to go for the 4/10's, so it's pretty easy. Take them to dinner, talk to them, listen to them. Easy!

Current gf isn't he prettiest, but she's super sweet, cooks well, and fuck's like a demon. Way better all around than some uptight bitch that knows she's pretty...

Do ittttttt

>worked at Taco Bell for a few months
>kept in contact with my shift leader after I quit
>we both knew we had interest in eachother
>she had a boyfriend and I already had a girlfriend
>the hangouts started innocent enough
>we discussed what would be considered cheating
> you can guess what happened
>fucked on the sly for about 3 months
>public places
>the beach, my truck, a park, the bike trails, etc.
>finally cut the bullshit and broke up with our SO's
>she moved in with me

And we've been together for a little over a year. A lot of drama throughout all of that because of our exs , but it was worth it.

I can't see fucking on a breach being all that comfortable

let her feel my dick through my boxers in summercamp.
she got hooked.

pssh 99

Pretty pathetic, mang

it is, plus you can wash off right after, and saltwater kills semen, so you can rawdog and splurge inside

Some guys have paper bags. Some guys lower their standards and clamp their eyes shut during sex.

And both of them are the reason we still have land whales.

Met her on kik.
She lives near me.
Met
I go for emo/scene girls so easier to find them online. They're freaks. Got my last 4gfs to drink my piss every time i need to go

Spoken like a man soon to have a surprise child support payment plan.

4 Easy payments of 9.95

Noone except you and her, us, and now the FBI, haha

>went to a concert
>my fuckgirl introduced her to me
>smoke weed with them
>give her my number
>she has to go because she is staying with a guy (the dude has serious mental issues)
>late that night she calls me crying
>the guy said he wanted to be her boyfriend, got friendsoned and he started fliping out
>she asks me if i can let her stay at my house (lived in another town and had no more busses till morning
>i say yes
>we watch a movie
>go to bed
>i get down her skirt and started eating her pussy
>she has been in love with me since then
>

Am bouncer

Told me I was too pretty to be a bouncer

Gave her my number

By raping her day by day slowly until she couldn't fight it anymore

Nah, she's not fat. Just not very pretty. Got a pretty decent body, with a lot of ass.

nah man, it's true, done it hundreds of times, still no kids. I've kind of gotten to view it as a sacrifice at this point.
>I am the man
>The sea is my true love
>I fuck the human woman in the sea, and no children may come of it
>The seed has returned to my true love, the ocean

>tinder
>matched with her
>fucked
>liked it
>kept fucking
>started dating and fucking
>three months later we decided to give it a try
>be happy

If I told my girlfriend that she'd laugh.

top fucking kek

> be me
> be goodlooking as fuck
> gf is solid 9/10
> be drunk asf at nightclub
> call girl to drive me home
> future wifu in passanger seat
> 1 year later here we are
> Don't be OP

>Met at party
>Went on date a week after party
>Didn't talk for a week
>Randomly met at bar
>Went back to her place after bar, had sex
>Have a lot of sex in the following weeks
>Decide we like each other and start "Officially" dating
>Both same age and she's super cute.

How does it feel knowing your entire relationship is built on your girlfriend being a slut?

anyone have nudes for this girl?

We're dating, I'm not going to marry the girl. I'm 26 and 90% of girls around my age are your definition of "slut". Girls like to go out and have sex dude, even the "nice girls" that you tip your fedora to.

That reply was meant for:
I'm' currently drunk

Technically this falls under the statue of limitation. You're three years apart. They have some form of grace period for 18 years old.

I was teaching introduction to programming class and she was a student from physics that wanted to learn programming. I was teaching her, explaining things, then we started to talk generally, meet for a coffee etc. Girls from physics can be surprisingly cool, I recommend. She likes to fuck and I never have to ask twice to get a piece of that fine ass and sexy legs.

was 21, she was 19. hanging with mutual friends. gave her the "I want to fuck you look"

it worked.

>me in my bedroom
>a girl 8/10 who has a crush on me says "do u wanna go out?"
>why not
>she's shy and cold
>after 4 hours of talkin' about shits we arrive to a peaceful park
>we sit in a tree
>like music
>I show her music
>the weather was cold so I hug her
>I saw her
>she saw me
>we kiss while listening good song
>OHSHEWASWETOFCOURSE
>goddamn good lips
>after after while need to go
>"user so... we're still be friends? Or...?
>think I just wanted to kiss her and go to my house to jerkoff or talk with other girl by Skype while jerkoff
>I said "yeah, we could be more than friends, do you want?"
>"of course I want, user"
>we have 1 year and two months
>don't know how she loves me, I'm a useful idiot, but I'm happy with this
>cheat her three times and I felt terrible
>it was like 4 moths that I fuck a basic bitch
>can't leave her because she's a piece of cake and have a depression problem so if I leave her it would break her
>btw I'm glad to have her