Grizzly Bear on suicide watch

you guys see this shit?

whoever runs the account has been telling fans to "fuck off" multiple times

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a fuck I don't even know who this guy is

>If i don't know who someone is then that means they're not relevant in any conceivable way. Nope, i'm not ignorant at all

the main guy from gb runs the account
he's a crybaby who got btfo by taylor swift fans because taylor refused to work with him and he called her "rude"

into the trash they go

they have 700,000 FB fans and they seem relatively known here

I like some of their songs, but I can't listen to anything they have now, knowing that they're massive cucks

How did u not notice they were cucks?
i still enjoy their music anyway, shouldn't stop you either

I wish musicians would stop assuming people care about their political opinions, nobody ever had their mind changed by some dumb fucking musician scolding them over social media. Being talented in making music doesn't make you a genius political scientist

shh don't tell them that. they think if you ppl like their art = people they like their personality also

Thats why I like swans fb page he just shares music mostly. wish other bands did that

he does that because he's a rapist with a shit personality and he knows it

I'm okay with that tbqh. discovered some good music from that page
just wish other bands would show us what inspires them musically instead of their uneducated political opinions

never really looked at what they posted until now because it was on my news feed

even if I don't agree with their political stance, I wouldn't mind, but they're just so mean

Grizzly Bear are irrelevant af.

retard/north-american guy detected

grizzly bear is irrelevant af

they are about to release a new album ignorants plebs

Great argument, dude

And they've been shit ever since 2009, your point?

2013 boy

thanks bro, they are just retards so its easy to mock them. Join me

retard/north-american guy with differing political opinion detected.

thats stupid man, I cringed at tortoises political post , looked like it was written by a 12 year old but still going to their show.

trump racist supported detected

Glad i havent given them money. Ill still listen to them if they ever release anything good again. Not funding their crybaby shit. Post that from your personal account you attention seeking bitchboy not on behalf of a whole band/label shit. Idiots.

cuck detected

ignorant guy detected

It's retarded that the some people think if you like x music your political morals need to be the same as them.
thats black and white thinking. which is sad coming from an art form thats all about being creative.
be a critical thinker please

retard fascist detected
embittered ignorant guy here please mods ban him lmao

super ingnorant argument detected, its only valid in north american because they are retards, specially in north carolina LMAO
c'mon guy go suicide and do a favor to your mother

to be a critical thinker in north america is to vote TRUMP?

lmao

where did I say anything about trump. do you lack reading comprehension fellars?

you are using right wing arguments to mock on GB opinions so I assumed it

Link em this
then tell em to go fuck themselves
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

I'm not right wing and you just proved to me that you're just like him thinking in black and white.
Just because somebody enjoys your art doesn't give you a right to assume that they will agree with your political standing. He/she shouldn't get mad at his fans for that.

Again instead of telling them to fuck off he/she should connect with them and see why they chose that political opinion to get a better understanding. Saying fuck off doesn't solve or improve our current situation

How many artists have to thrown into the trash since the election Sup Forums

I'm up to
Tortoise
Swans
Grizzly Bear
RTJ

super into Taylor Swift atm though.

>writes good album once

TWIABP even before the election

but im sure one of their trannies killed themselves once trump was elected

>not liking an artist's music because of political views

not him, but it's more or less bands shoehorning and forcing their political views into their face

Now, if it's a band say like Devo, which were born out of politics, then it's to be expected and accepted.

lykke ly, the xx, twiabp

unless its in their music you can ignore what they write on social media since that doesn't canon to the plot

Wavves
Yo La Tengo
St. Vincent
all bitching on twitter.

Ill still listen but theyll never get money.

Nope, when these artists say shit like "If you voted Trump or have a single conservative view, please stop listening to our music because U IS WAYCIST!" (Insert other Identity Polticis here)

the best part is that these same people who can't listen to an artist cause they don't like trump or le ess jay double yous are in the same camp of people who like to complain about ess jay double yous being afraid of different opinions

you're not forced to look at an artist's social media

CHVRCHES, but that wasn't necessarily related to the election. Lauren is just a bully

>ever thinking a cuckquean like lauren would be happy at trump winning

>you can ignore what they write on social media
It's fine on an artist's personal account, but on the main band account, the one people follow for news and stuff? Fuck no.

again just ignore it. if anything just follow their record labels for news

>you're not forced to look at an artist's social media
An artist, a respectable artist, should keep the account for the band free of politics since people following those types of accounts for news about the band. Posting your shitty political opinions on your bands account and not your own personal account is fucking dumb and rude.

Thing is, these aren't respectable artists :-)

Just whiny indie p4k-stars mostly

You can't ignore everything, man. Quit running and face the music.

I know they're not exactly Sup Forumscore but you can add CAKE and Saul Williams to the list. But neither of those were remotely surprising. Does anyone else here follow the CAKE FB page or see McCrea's recent onstage meltdown, just cynically rambling on about immigration and carbon footprints? I'm a lefty, but jesus christ, this guy is the living embodiment of the liberal stereotype. Especially weird since their music is entirely nonpolitical.

isnt racism a black and white statement? C'mon guy if you tolerate racism your a re a fucking right winged retard

Most people wont stop listening to them. Theyre exaggerating. They will probably be less inclined to support them. I dont want to go to a concert to see them use the performance to rant about their gated community political views

where did I say anything about tolerating racism?

right wing retard detected go listen to burzum and suicide please

I'm right-wing and after seeing hundreds of blacks/hispanics post KILL WHITEY and ITS WHITEY'S FAULT tweets, i sure as hell don't support racism

Isn't this dude's dad a jillionaire who made his money in a sketchy way

>TWIASJWP fan
>tells innocent people to kill themselves
huh... the """"""Tolerant"""""" left in action once again. :)

c'mon you narrow-minded when an artist says something like this they also win a lot of fans too. They just lose the right wing retarded fans but the leftist increase so thats good for their economy. RIGHT WING RETARD USE YOUR BRAIN!

nobody is forcing you to follow them on social music?
download their albums and press play everything else is a bonus you agreed to follow on your own.

laurel halo
julia holter

seems like all musicians are pretty much bleeding heart cucks. giving ted nugent a chance

contradiction retard detected. You said that black and white stuff when we were talking about the racist comments on GB board. lmao So you respect a racist opinion I assume. Perhaps you even think thats grey and cool

Yeah I get what you mean.

I'll keep listening to my old Lost Prophets albums and completely ignore what their singer did and said.

I said getting mad at ppl for not agreeing with your political opinions because they like your band is black n white.
right now you have no argument and are again trying to label me as something I'm not.
Please use your brain thank you!

I couldn't tell if he was telling us to an hero or listen to the band Suicide. I always assumed they were a radical leftist band, but with no wave and industrial, you can never tell.

>and tfw you recognize that picture

>be a broke-ass literallywho band
>make political statements on social media
How fucking stupid are these people?

Is this b8?

You lefties constantly moan about taking the side of the Minority, respecting them and seeing them as equal to the Majority. But... when that Minority have opposite opinions to you, fuck them.

you are the one defending racist comments as opinions retard go to college

I assume he was since TWIABP basically said "every police officer should kill themselves" during the BLM chimp-out

wouldnt be surprised if their fans said this stuff too

Industrial is not rightwing

Great, now I have to fap.

please show me where I defended racist comments.

which majority are you talking about retardfag? Please suicide you cuck

I've never heard of Grizzly Bear

lol, the name calling begins. Good chatting with you user.
Politics isn't your thing btw.

>CTRL + F
>ignorant
>1 of 4
stop repeating words that you dont know, faggot

notice how the lefties always like telling ppl to suicide or call people retards. but they're supposedly the good guys for humanity

>le smart ramis foto

It's ok we are all blacks here

>t's retarded that the some people think if you like x music your political morals need to be the same as them.
>thats black and white thinking. which is sad coming from an art form thats all about being creative.
>be a critical thinker please

remember GB were mocking people who previously made racist comments on their board and you were criticizing their attitude, like they have to tolerate racism or any shit posted on their board. You fucking moron

See, they think want to believe they are the good guys - in their echochambers with reasoning and opposite opinion repellent.

Funny when you think it's actually Liberals dividing the world.

maybe you killing niggers and raping kids are the good guys for humanity? lmao fucking trumpretard

kek, what did i just read

wtf good vs evil shit you talk about. We are not the good ones, we are the only ones because you are retards and your parents are too because they were racist and weren't able to educate you poor retard

I don't condone racist comments and never said I did.
Again you have no argument and are looking for a weak label to excuse you're black n white thinking.

>he's a crybaby who got btfo by taylor swift fans because taylor refused to work with him and he called her "rude"
lol, no. he exposed her for being a fake, controlling bitch and he was harassed off Twitter. He is a crybaby tho.

Hey look, Tyrone. Get off the internet and pass English

Im not black and white thinker anyway I don't care about that Im just discussing racism in the north american retard society

ah yes calling people retards is the way to go. Keep it up I'm sure you will make the world a better place!

lmao I speak 4 languages and my english is not very good but thanks, you retards cant even talk two languages LMAO

Oh no, best get Hillary Clinton into office.

lol, some of you people are backwards

Jesus this thread went to shit fast.
Grizzly Bear is awesome I actually like all of their albums.

>Laurel Halo

Goddamn it, this is the first artist I've cared about. Her twitter is just full of the stereotypical idpol talking points too. Chelsea Wolfe seems to be my last remaining musical waifu, and her influences suggest libertarian leanings.

Im sorry for you but thats life maybe your parents didnt have a chance too because they were retards before you, think about it

then stop posting and head back to Sup Forums

Who cares? they haven't been good since yellow house.

who are you to tell me what to do? Im not a trump supporter

I never liked her because she dumped OPN.

Good for you Pablo, best get mixing. We need alot of bricks for Trump's new wall

You know, usually when counteracting a point.. you use another point. You don't want to backup what the person you're argueing with.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS DISCUSSION AND GB ARE GENIUS, THANKS TO THEIR POLITICAL COMMENTS WE HAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL THREAD. new album coming soon though

> Im not a trump supporter
true but you are a mistake to society and should have never been born