If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would have sex with her?

If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age a girl can be before you would have sex with her?

>Inb4lolis

Are you watching Masterchef right now? I swear I just had the same thought after watching that bit with the aubergine.

about 15 (I'm 17)

I'm only 11 and I agree.

Case-by-case assessment based on their "mental age".

i go 3 under or 3 over, im 22 btw

Sexual development

or puberty
if there's grass on the field, play ball user

Some at 12-13 but mostly 14 like after there mostly trough puberty

9-10ish maybe as low as 6

100 months

When tits and ass are descend and she's not a complete silly bitch.
So could be anywhere from 14 to 20 (or never) dependent on the girl.

5 months in the womb.

Around 14 they are well aware of their itch and crave for cock. This is the age from which I consider acceptable to have sex.

Bump

sounds reasonable.

oh wait, we on Sup Forums
>kys faggot

Anyone know any good youtube dance gymnastics vids

Bump

pedofag here, I would fuck a baby. 2-3 at least.

When I was 18 I was with a well developed (both mentally and physically) 14 y/o, shit was dank asf. So if it was socially acceptable I could probably go for a 13 y/o if she was an early bloomer with somewhat sense in her head.

I was also with a 15 y/o right before the 14 y/o but this girl was really underdeveloped. Like her tits were like mosquito bites and she was really short. The sex was nice but when we stood up afterwards naked beside each other it felt like I had fucked a child.

So as long as they are developed and actually have developed attractive features I wouldn't care about age.