Hai Sup Forums

Hai Sup Forums
I have a problem.
I live with a girl. We live in a small 2 bedroom apartment. I kind of like her and she kind of likes me back, there is def. something going on between us. Well, about 2 weeks ago, I couldn't help myself, so i went into her bedroom and masturbated over her sleeping body (she sleeps in this kinky teddy..HAWT) Well, I started doing it every night, then last night, I went into her room like usual and started masturbating only to find out that she was awake! I almost ran out of the room and but she stopped me and said that she knew I had been doing it for the past week! I was really embarassed. I couldn't say anything, until she asked "so are you gonna fucking me instead of FAPPIN' off to me?" I couldn't believe it! I went over and got in bed with her and we fucked most of the night! The next morning, I was awoken by her screaming. She didn't know why I was in her bed. On top of that she thinks I raped her in her sleep! Now she's crying and threatening to call the cops on me!
Sup Forums, my old and trusted friend, what should I do???

I hope she has you arrested. I hate btards.

Fucking faggot, you deserve it.

you straight boys are the worst at life huh

Fuck you guys. You are not helping.

Do your time and come out a better man.

Or agree to become her personal slave and hope shit does not go down.

If you are gonna go to jail for something you didn't do you might as well do it

Kill yourself.

Fuck off skeleton

ITT: Things that never happened

This is now a bait thread

so what you're saying is... wait, what are you saying?
....you fucked a girl while she was asleep, because in her sleep she apparently enjoys getting slammed like a whore and doesn't even realize it. all because she enjoyed the feeling of you masturbating over her face every night while she was asleep.... this is like some waking life type shit OP, or major pasta.

is OP a faggot?