If I learn The history of Ireland, I will hate England?

If I learn The history of Ireland, I will hate England?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L72e7OgW5j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fix your grammar.

And you most likely will.

Nah they gotta learn about us Aussies

No. You will learn that the Irish were, and still are a pathetic race.

Maybe.

You'll see how Briton fucks Ireland over for nothing more than >lol catholics

Even though Ireland is pretty helpless and weak.

All empires were assholes, your cunt included.

That's not very nice, Ahmed

You'll learn that Ireland was and is a leach, just like Scotland and Wales

Actually you are leeching from them.
And I still cant hate you cause its funny to watch you how you suicide here on booze and balkoning at summer
youtube.com/watch?v=L72e7OgW5j8

>inbred slavcucks still this mad

top keg third world trash

how rude

t.tje turk ikibey help me i am greek dont eat bread bla bla shit
you are completely out of topic here
>mad
its really funny to see your lame bites i would take this just kick you once more for the lulz

No. You will wonder why Ireland kept letting us trample on them.

No because they're all over here now.

The Irish spent the dark ages invading Scotland Wales and England. Beating the shite out of your neighbours when they are weak and pathetic is just human nature.

>krauts sticking up for brits
This is nice, like Waterloo.

>Krauts sticking up for Brits

>Syrian refugee sticking up for Turk immigrant.

British immigration memes revolve around pakistan, Germany is turkey and syria.

Yes, but I will love you.
tfw no irish japanese gf

You'll hate England if you read history of most countries like France, Germany, Spain, Austria, India etc, English are cheeky bastards who ruined Europe wishing "to maintain order" and when they realised they fucked up Europe and made it USA's bitch, they started blaming Germany for everything (like warmongering and camps though English practised those things much longer than Germans), whenever they screw up something they just blame someone else. Not to go into details about their army and how many non-English nations had privilege to die in first lines of battle.

I thought it's a meme
>be at college abroad
>at students office
>irish dude comes in
>girl at reception asks what kind of language that is, she never seen it
>oh that's irish
>this is the language we all used before brits came and STARTED DOING THINGS THEY SHOULDNT HAVE HAHA
>girl is like yea ok do you have some id etc.

You can only say that when your country has a fraction of a population against immigrants

Yes

>During the Irish potato famine of the 1840s, Ottoman Sultan Abdülmecid donated £1,000 to famine relief. A letter written by Irish notables in the Ottoman archives explicitly thanks the Sultan for his help

>The Sultan had originally intended to send £10,000, but either British diplomats or his own ministers requested that the Sultan send only £1,000, so as not to donate more than Queen Victoria, who had sent £2,000.[5] He is also said to have sent three[4] or five[6] ships full of food. The British administration allegedly attempted to block the ships, but by local tradition the food arrived secretly at Drogheda harbour and was left there by Ottoman sailors.[4][6]

Did Cromwell do literally anything wrong?

th-that accent, cute desu ;_;

Ireland was the tutorial level for the British empire

>being this assblasted inbred slavcucks

OHHHH UHHHH UP THE RAAAAA