User are you still a virgin?

>user are you still a virgin?

No, and I took someone's virginity like 4 hours ago.

>Anonymous 06/25/16(Sat)07:24:57 No.6913
Either they lied or you're a pedo

Yes, I'm just waiting for the perfect girl

yesss, I'm almost 20years old

trust me, she wasn't lying... and she was a rare, non-religious 21 year old, so no pedo

No. Fucked a 13 year old..
Also think it's worth mentioning that I was 14 at the time

yeah... I'm 18, I'm thinking about going on tinder but idk, I'd like to actually interact with someone irl and I'm still not sure if I'll find anyone since I live in such an isolated place

My old man thinks I'm gay. Want to help me prove him wrong?

Yes and I'll die this way.

not sure how taking a dick up the ass is going to prove him wrong, but sure, bend over and I'll help

>You're not?

Yes I'm a virgin.

That's nice... makes me feel a lil pumped up.

Sacks of lard arent people user. Pics of this being

millenial girls are easy, most of them completely lack self confidence... build them up a little and they're like putty in your hands; at least the girls in my generation actually made you work for their cherries

Not since I was 10

nope, smarter than this, thanks

Nope, and I've deflowered 4 girls. Married the last one.

perfect girl is any that will sleep with you without being paid, right?

I'd give it to you two fine ladies.

as if any of them don't get paid

does anal count?

Nope as of last night

No, but that's only because I fucked a hooker. I'm too autistic to get laid the normal way.

im considering going to a hooker, im 25 and ready to kill myself because i cant understand how to talk to people

I'm still 8 yrs old kid from Arizona. What is a virgin?

no, but not that far off.
have only fucked one girl who wasnt a whore in my life

Yes I'm 37 and waiting for marriage

I have never cum inside of a woman. So I guess maybe I am a virgin.

yeah, i cant afford a prostitute, let alone a girlfriend

Go for it, I personally didn't think it was worth the money though.

Do you have money or are you NEET?

you cant afford £60?

Nope, lost it at a party yesterday and feel like a god

>the normal way.
user don't let those faggots make you feel bad for a second. Prostitution is as ancient as weddings. And just as sacred. It's more normal than recycling.

I know this is sad, but I'm 32 and I havent fucked in a while, since like 33 hours. I'm ashamed, but she had to go since I'm basically too big for her.
Oh, and I was last a virgin at age 21 (ages ago)

afford both in terms of money for the prostitute, the venue, the social implications of leaving my parents house in the night, the travel to where ever the venue is

Fuck yes

how old are you user?
if you can get into a strip club you can get a room for 30 mins. Might cost a few more bucks, but at least it means you can stop being stressed about being a virgin

>No but you can make sure I'm not

MODS

>Prostitution is as ancient as weddings
So is cancer.

About to lose my virginity tonight actually

thx bae

please inform me where i can find a strip club in suburban southern england, and how i should explain leaving the house in the evening

Whats an average price?

21 but living with parents and never go out in the evenings

No. I lost it in 1995.

If you are 21 you shouldn't have to explain where you are going. Be independant, do it on your terms...

>Unless you wanna change it then fuck off

Hi I'm a desperate loser nerd,

Does Match actually work or will I only meet other complete social fuckups. I have to imagine that I will because they have to settle for online dating like me.

After my Ex of 5 years left me 2 years ago I haven't got any. So I might as well be again.

Tons in London, Essex - dont know about the other side as I'm from East Anglia.

Go to a city and then go to literally any strip club, they're clearly visible and obvious. And what's so hard about leaving the house? Just say you're meeting a friend or going to the store to buy some food, your parents probably don't care anyway.

for a girl off the streets £40 for blow job, £60 for the lot

For a room for an hour, probably £100

i can't suddenly go out and take my dad's car after years of never doing anything in the evenings

no one will contact you unless they are bots

How strong are your wizard powers?

Born again virgin against my will cause I've lost my looks, money, and sex drive. Sucks the big one

london is about 2 hours away and virtually impossible to travel in and out overnight, i'd have to get a hotel room

Why, wanna fuck?

i don't have any friends and i have all the food i could need here, they wouldn't buy it for a second

Anyone who is a virgin by 25 should really consider becoming gay. Even if you dont want a romantic relationship , just for sex. It doesnt really feel that different.

90% of poofs want to get fucked and cant or dont want to fuck someone. If you are prepared to fuck em you can absolutely have your pick of guys, no matter how ugly/poor/socially awkward you are, they will be begging for it. And if you try it you might just like it?

If you close your eyes, does it really make any difference what pair of lips are wrapped around your cock?

Y-yes... hehe.. Can I smell your feet?

It doesn't matter if you don't have any friends, just say you're meeting someone from work or school (or some online game or the internet if you're a NEET). They'd be happy you're seeing someone.

tell them you're going to meet a girl then? why do you keep throwing up excuses for your failure user? if you *like* being a virgin then by all means carry on. If you dont want to be then do something to change it. Its your choice.

yes it does matter because i'm not a faggot, if i wanted to fuck a man i would have at parties years ago

if i told them it was to meet a girl i'd never hear the end of it

Then lie and say you made a new friend, what's the problem?

I've ejaculated many, many times thank you.

if you hate yourself afterwards it mean you arent really a faggot

why? you're parents don't want you to have a gf?

you're just making excuses for your own shyness user.

No. Now moar of these girls.

i "became gay" well, i was already bisexual but i'd never sleep with a woman again in my life after being 19 and sleeping with a woman, it felt like it was too much work and too forced so i picked up a trap instead and we hung out, played vidya and fucked. not only did we fuck, i actually had a good time and her ass pussy felt way tighter and softer. the tip to this is if you're more straight v gay to find a trap or a twink and load that asshole with lubricant for best results slightly heat lubricant.

i hate myself constantly, i still don't want my dick up a dude's ass

>2016
>not fucking religious girls too

come on user, religious girls are so fucking oppressed in their sexuality they're down for anything. First girl I fucked in the ass was an 18 year old mormon, first girl to let me tie them up, gag and blindfold them was a 22 year old... uh.. pentacostal, I think.

It only kind of works if you're not ugly. Most of the time it's a waste of time.

Have you tried honesty?

"I'm unhappy with my inability to get laid so I'm going to fuck a hooker, see you soon".

You're 21, you might be living by your parents rules under their roof, but they cant dictate your life. Besides, what right do they have to oppose what you do when it isn't under their roof?

no but i wish i could to start the game all over again :)

just start with a blow job

they've dictated my life so far, im waiting for them to die before i can kill myself

seriously anons fucking traps is fun as fuck. they will fuck you for longer than most women will too. most of them want you to fuck their asshole for a good 30-40 minutes straight so have stamina. it takes them a while to get an actual orgasm for the prostate and like women they can get multiple ones from their assholes.

new fucked up Y generation, i think it is amazing for sex but harder with them for a true relationship

Then you're impossible to help. Why bother waiting for your parents to die to kill yourself? Just go for it, you'll be dead anyway so you dont have to worry about their reaction.

also if any anons need trap relationship/hook up advice i'll help you

>will I only meet other complete social fuckups

You know, funnily enough, (non-fat/ugly) mousey nerd type girls are still draws even outside nerd/geek circles.

because i care about their wellbeing more than my own

Nigga, you're a grown ass man. Why the fuck do you give a shit what your parents think? Stop making excuses for your autism. Just make up a lie or sneak out of the house. Ain't that hard. The fuck is wrong with you?

I'd probably kill myself if I decide to go through it.

Y-yes p-please

Sure, I'm 19. Not autistic or ugly, I just don't understand how to say to a girl that I want to bang her. Also where can I do that?I don't live alone...
I have a really high number of girls who want my D but I have these fucking issues. Maybe I'm just scared to loose my verginity, dunno why

I'm guessing he's the son of some immigrants and they depend on him.

seriously m8, youre 21. you can do what you fucking want,

If it makes you feel any better a fair amount really don't even want you touching their dicks and they'll get pissed if you do. also a lot of the hot ones will pity guys like you user because they know what its like to be sad, lonely and asperger feeling.

when i was 13 i fucked a 14 year old. i think i was technically raped

>Why do you want to fuck?

Where can I find a MTF transgender who termined the transition? I mean one who has cutted off the dick and has a fake pussy.

if you haev a high number of girls who want your D they would be on your D