Why does it always have to end like this?

Why does it always have to end like this?

I now that feel

qt

you are next

I'll admit, I kek'd a little.

The bad guys truly always win

> always have to end like this

think about 2010, Hans
didn't see you in the finals then

I'd start hyping the Mannschaft now if the TdF didn't start tomorrow. Good luck against pastaland my wurst-loving friend

>living in the past
>living in the past where you still didn't win shit
Antje pls

kek devilish.jpg

didn't see your players too

Why does it have to be Italy AGAIN?

god damn meme magic

>being this butthurt because your shit statement is false
Kek stay mad

>TdF
?

tour de france
yeah we are so mad right now kek

no u
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You really made me think
We didn't get further than you in 2010
Your statement was right m8

nice quabblers

Is Dutchland's time over now?

Nah, still hope you guys will win the EC, even though some of you here are PorTSUgal tier arrogant

you must never fall for the turkroach false flag

Please win tommorrow £500 accumulator is reliant on it

>Turks
>arrogant for Germany

>what is a false flag

because they aren't disgusting niggers like you

>1)1954 World Cup - Hungary's team captain Ferenc Puskás, considered by many as the best player in the world in that time, was injured by German defender Werner Liebrich, Germany wins WC

>2)1966 - England and Germany collaborately rig the word cup so they eliminate opposing teams using a ref fixing scheme. German Ref Rudolf Kreitlein officiated in the England vs Argentina QF, and English ref Jim Finney officiated in the Germany vs Uruguay QF. Both European sides were severe underdogs. In the Germany vs Uruguay game, the referee (who was Jim Finney, from England) had not recognised a handball by Schnellinger on the goal line and then had sent off two players from Uruguay: Horacio Troche and Héctor Silva. Germany later met England in the World Cup Final.

>3) 1970 - German's food poison English goalkeeper Gordon Banks. Germany ends up beating England in extra time.

>4) 1974 - Carlos Caszely of Chile became the first player in world cup history to be sent off with a red card in a group match against West Germany.

>5) 1974 - Bernd Hölzenbein of West Germany dives for a penalty after being down against Holland. Germany wins WC

>6)1982 - West Germany scored through a goal by Horst Hrubesch again Austria, seeing both teams to qualify for the next stage. West Germany aimlessly kicks the ball around for the next 80 minutes while the Spanish crowd yells "Fuera! Fuera!" ("Out!"). One German fan was so upset by his team's display that he burned his German flag in disgust. FIFA introduced a revised qualification system at subsequent World Cups in which the final two games in each group were played simultaneously due to the German's disgusting faggotry.

EL CHICANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
`EL CHICANO `EMIGRA A EEUU` SIEMBRA PAPAS. CEBOLLAS` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..
el chicaANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA , NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE, CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

¿¿¿ QUE ES CHICANO EN ``LATIN ???

`INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS`

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN ChicANO ES LA COSA MÃS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÃOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÃRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE AZTECA

7) 1982 - German keeper Harald Schumacher decapitates French player Patrick Battiston to prevent him from scoring. Battiston was knocked inconscious, suffered a fractured vertebrae,a broken jaw, and lost 2 teeth. The ref doesn't even award Schumacher a yellow card. Germany ends up beating France in

>8) 1986- West Germany and Mexico draw 0–0 after extra time after 2 Mexico goals are disallwed. Germany wins in penalties.

>9) 1990- Germany player Rudi Völler spits on Holland's best player Frank Rijkaard to cause an altercation and get Rijkaard ejected from the game. Germany beats Holland.

>10) 1990- Germany dives untouched vs Czechoslovakia in the semi-final, the penalty secured a 1-0 win.

>11) 1990- Germany again dives for a 1-0 win against Argentina in minute 85. Argentina saw Roberto Sensini and Pedro Monzon during the match in what was deemed the worst final in history.

>12)1994- Germany dives against Bulgaria to salvage a quarterinal defeat with a penalty but Bulgaria holds on to see the Germans off 2-1

>13) 2002- German handballs not called against them in a match against USA. Germany ends up winning 1-0

>14) 2006- German player Miroslav Klose shatters Argentine Goalkeeper Roberto Abbondanzieri's ribs. Abbondanzieri is carted off. Germany scores on backup keeper Leonardo Franco to draw 1-1 and proceeds to win in penalties

>15) 2010 World cup, England goal not called while clearly over the line

>16) Neuer almost beheads Higuain

The last time Netherlands won a game during Euro was in 2008.

>1966
should be ours
>1970
Why was he eating German food in Mexico?
>1974
How is that a point
>1982
Yes, but we didn't win that one anyway.

>Germany player Rudi Völler spits on Holland's best player Frank Rijkaard
Stopped reading there, Rijkaard spit on Völler. Americans should really stop posting about football.

DELETE THIS
Landsverrader

It's the name of your feminine dick.

stale pasta

ihr neuschwuchteln

>ihr neuschwuchteln
Warum?

that pic

because it is old as fuck pasta

I still have to defend those lies and half-truths.

Feels good that you burgerclaps will never win a single WC or any other cup, while we have 4 and many more in the future

You never want us to win anything
I always want germany to win if we don't play in a EC/WC.
You never support us
JUST

Was such a shamefull display from our side. Glad we got kicked out. Same as the battle of Neuremberg in 2006.

Hell yes we did in 2010 and we really wanted you to reach the finale in 2014 instead of Argentina but you didn't want to

I always support the Dutch.
literally cried when ManU let LvG go