Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/senso-sapphire-p6518.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd sit on it
no homo

wow my gf would love it

can you put your foreskin up more?

+1

looks on the smaller side of average, good aesthetics, not deformed. but jesus shave your thighs

6/10

no don't shave. my gf would love licking all the hair

nice veins, but no bush. won't blow.

now rate my dick

op is better

Would love to kneel in front of you ;3
8.5/10

Not to sound gay or anything but I would suck it.

To sound completely gay, I would worship it and demand you feed me at least 3 times a day with a chance at a midnight snack.

Rate me plz gays

R8 please. Anything good about it? Bad?

my gf is 91 lbs 5'1 dark blonde hair down hair waist hazel eyes baby faced 19 but looks younger tbqh

Love the veins. 8/10
Looks nice and smooth. 7/10

Rate mine.

Need a better angle for more accurate judgement.

rate please

wow you mightve dethroned op. do you want my gf to worship it?

More please. As it stands it's a 8/10

nice try OP

i do

not gay at all

8.5/10
Would be betrer if you groomed the hairs more

4/10
Your shlong looks like it is made of plastic

Rate me

rate mine now

rate my draw

Fucking hell. Picture of thickness? If it's thick too you pretty much get a 9.

10 is reserved for cocks like yours that are willing to let me throat them as I please.

Any rates por favor?

Pretty nice, user. I'd let you smack my face with it. Thick, and very attractive. I also love when guys are hanging out of boxers. 9/10.

do you want her pussy too? she can ride like really really good feels like an automated fuckdoll sitting on your lap. sucks that I'm small and uncut, I can only imagine what she'd do to that big stiff thing of yours

softer pic

Thanks. Rather insecure about it really. Hence why I'm seeking a r8 I suppose.

Can I please suck it?

Wouldn't mind a rate

Would you mind a blowjob? ;P

ill post, horny and in the mood

posting

Love getting a bj

who doesn't? Odds are you two are not near each other......

Dis gud?

Rate. Would you suck?

i need to shave

Is that even over 4''?

Rate?

Looks clean and delicious

6.5"

You measuring from your asshole?

LOL you are so full of shit. If that is 6.5 I am 12 inches

would you blow me?

I'd blow me

Rate it faggots

I think it is the girth that is making it look smaller

deep n super sloppy

I'm 6.5 and that's a 4 mate

Prove it

This is my first visit to the Sup Forums guys, seems like stuff is funny here

have fun summerfag

Rate

8.5/10

Measurements? More pics?

Thanks, tryin to keep junk clean

7.6" length 6" girth

Nice. Definitely big but not too big. Good size for a stuffing and perhaps even to choke a bit.

Jesus fuck I wish I didn't live in such a small country where all the gay/bi guys are only either effeminate faggots or old men.

I suppose this is 6.5 aswell?

Which country?

Rate my tiny dick. 6 inches on a really good day.

Malta. non-straight community is fucking tight knit and mediocre. So many fucking liars too. Durr durr I'm XXL" and then show you a picture of an actualy 5.5 incher.

>6
>tiny

Please stop

Are you rating 6.5 or guessing length?

hnng those balls looks like you can bust a huge load

Rate

more veins than dick/10

>
>>tiny
>Please stop
It feels tiny in my hand. My girth is 5.5 around and I feel it's fucking tiny. These guys post with God damn coke cans.

Im sitting at 4 inches girth, 5.5 inches girth is actually more above average than I am below it.

I'm a little over 6 and just have about 5 inch girth. I don't think I'm small, unless you compare me to someone who's over 7.5x5.5

king cobra/10

This
Exactly

side view

People call mine fucked up, and I don't know what I can do.

Hey! looking for more like this :-)
1 6 78 97 7 11 02

Well it's thick as shit and you're not cut. So those are big bonuses. Could be worse.

Ex phismosis-fag here

r8 my member m8s

4/10
5/10

another one.

you cock is nice tho

rate all the dicks

Looks like a perfect fit for one of these
streamboobs.com/senso-sapphire-p6518.html

Thank you.

eh

perfect 10 may i see your feet?

Half chubbed

Rate my cock

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT