What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShittyFanTheories/comments/3sdi2c/satan_was_in_star_wars_at_the_mos_eisley_cantina/?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/55074716/#55074716
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58131175/#58131213
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kardue'sai'Malloc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one say it, don't give this faggot the satisfaction

He is really horny

hell is far far away lmfao

What are you talking about?

He'll just post it himself

lol

kek

Because a galaxy far far away is actually hell

Holy shit

Well fuck...

Kek

Lmao

Dude...

Haha oh man

Dude weed lmfao

Mindstatus blown

Top hell

woahoho

Fucking faggots in this thread.

reddit.com/r/ShittyFanTheories/comments/3sdi2c/satan_was_in_star_wars_at_the_mos_eisley_cantina/?

i am laffin

excellent

Yeah you're autistic. You wouldn't know what a joke was even if it was slammed 10 inches deep in your rectum.

Duuude

AYY LMAOOAOAO

>this retarded bullshit forced meme
>joke
yeah, neither do you apparently

Top kek, this board is over lads, time to move on

My fucking sides

>submitted 5 months ago by
HELLO r.EDDIT

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/55074716/#55074716
>first time posted here over a year ago

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58131175/#58131213
>where the sameposting meme began
>JUN 2015

Incredible

lol.....

i like this meme

lel

sweet mother of kek

>It would explain why a planet called "Hoth" would freeze over. Hoth is actually a mistranslation from "Hot" being "Hot planet" but Hell eventually froze over. This caused the planet to retain its name but be extremely cold and frozen.

Wow that was pretty funny!

Jesus Christ my fucking sides

I don't get it.

Same

why didn't George "not on my face" Lucas just wrap something around the horns to make it look like an alien in a turban or something?

No way

Lmao

Jeez

Ayyyy

you got me hahahahahaha

lmfao holy mother of kek!

lol

Kek

>this thread

no fucking way LMAO

>image.jpg
shoo

MADMAN!
A
D
M
A
N
!

lmao fucking hell my sides wew lad

never

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

HAHAHA

wtf

all me

I don't get it

Literally me

this is kino

no

>windows 10

>flash update

shit-tier bait friend

the next 3 replies were all to me HAHAHA YES GET IN SUCK IT NOOB

holy shit im dying

the fuck

fuckkkkkkkk

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kardue'sai'Malloc

This wasn't that funny... are you samefagging your post?

Lel

I"M SCREAMIIIIIIIING!!!

How the fuck does this work?

>Kardue'sai'Malloc was a Devaronian army captain and devoted music aficionado with a massive collection of rare recordings. When his unit was deployed against a rebellion on Devaron, Malloc captured seven hundred rebel men, women, and children in the city of Montellian Serat and shelled the city. Interpreting his orders to move on without the prisoners as double-speak ordering their executions, he had all the prisoners rounded up and killed, earning him the nickname "The Butcher of Montellian Serat."
>Malloc resigned from the military and fled his world's retribution, spending years following his favorite musical performers across the galaxy and avoiding bounty hunters seeking to collect the five-million-credit bounty placed on him. He eventually settled on Tatooine, where he lived under the alias "Labria" and made a living as an information broker. Regarded as the worst spy in Mos Eisley, he spent most of his time drunk in Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina. When Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, one of Malloc's favorite groups, arrived on Tatooine in 0 BBY, he masterminded an elaborate scheme to steal them from Jabba the Hutt's employ and force them into a contract playing at Chalmun's.
>When a chance encounter with a Devaronian mercenary in 17 ABY caused him to be recognized, Malloc killed the mercenary and his companions and fled to Peppel, a remote world. He lived behind tight security, knowing that renowned bounty hunter Boba Fett was on his trail; Fett finally tracked Malloc down and captured him in 19 ABY. Malloc was returned to Devaron, where his family and several thousand Devaronians watched approvingly as he was cast into a pit of starving quarra and consumed alive.

The edgiest Sup Forums hipster.

m
d
fg

ds
g 4u
dgy
dh

omg

mein sides!

hi mom