We live in a age where meme countries can make it to the semis and quarter finals of a major tournament just because...

>we live in a age where meme countries can make it to the semis and quarter finals of a major tournament just because they can park the bus

This is why Americans don't watch our sport

So are you putting on a Wales shirt now?

we like a sport that is open to everyone and isnt dominated by money (on the international level)

feels good man

>1-2

ICELAND TWO

ENGLAND ONE

that was parking the bus?

I don't actually know

Maybe you should have parked the bus if it works? Can't blame them for having a better strategy than you

We don't watch american sports also. Indy is pretty good when it isn't turn left though

>dentistry

it's not just that, it's the quick counter that's killing this fucking sport

how is it that Germany is allowed to quick counter an aggressive Argentina team and win

how is it that Wales is allowed to quick counter an aggressive Belgian team and win

how is it that after 115 minutes, Croatia finally decides to get a shot on goal and then due to a quick counter they lose the entire game

just fuck this gay as shit fucking sport.
complete aids, and if the counter doesn't work, you just park for a few minutes more and win on random coin toss penalties.

nice """""""""""""""""""""""""sport"""""""""""""""""""""""""" yuropoors

>in b4 some german responds with some cheeky comment but then you realize that your counter won't work against an italy that is so hard headed in their passive aggression that you will ultimately lose for the millionth time in your history

>3-1
>parking the bus

>germany
>counters

Is it 2010 again?

But England it's a meme country m&.

I bet a bus could park between your two front teeth

They only parked the bus for the last 10 minutes though you dickbrain.

Also Greece did it first

>3 (three( goals
>parking the bus

Holy shit stop crying you Teethnigger.

How about the other teams learn to defend?
Counter attacking football is the best kind of football so I'm not even mad.

wales is the highest scoring team though, a portugal is still in due to the incompetence of their opponents

kek

Time to pick up a new sport yurop