Reminder that Wales captain is black

Reminder that Wales captain is black

A reminder that Ryan Giggs is also Black

A FUCKING DENTIST

AND their joint second top goal scorer

And? He's a legend.

Reminder that England have gone home. They are literally no longer in the Euros. They will have to wait 2 years to even play a match of international tournament football (providing they even qualify). 2 fucking years hahahahahha

AND he is actually english

AND English

Reminder England's future is black

>implying it wont come home in 2018

>America

Three of our brave lads scored goals for you today.

You're welcome.

Reminder that every Portuguese was spawned by niggers

you called?

A fucking 2 years

Reminder you lost to dentists

and is from birmingham

Reminder that England has lost to a fucking DENTIST.

Wolvo actually

Reminder you lost against dentists

you probably voted to kick him out of the country

and english lmao

>there was one dentist playing for Iceland, so Sup Forums refers to them as a team of dentists

>there are several Englishmen playing for Wales, but Sup Forums doesn't refer to them as a team of English

Really makes you think..

So? fuck off

We wuz footballers n shiet

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

Don't worry, Italy will win it all and save the white race.

>Wales wins "GREAT BRITAIN ALL THE WAY THEY EVEN HAVE ENGLISH PLAYERS"
>Wales loses "FUCKING WELSH SHEEP SHAGGIN BASTARDS GTFO"
>England

Nice damage control chap.

How do you want your teeth, m8?

Reminder that england lost TO A FUCKING DENTIST!

guy is a total meme

i love black soccer player laughing

But is he a dentist?

>File: Englands worst Enemy.jpg (116 KB, 940x627)

Yes he is

An English legend.

>brazil mocking british dentistry

Kek.

props to these fags for not having any niggers

Who?

mexico

Mexico are fucking shit tho

true, but so are England and one has niggers and one doesn't. while getting farthur in the WC. So again, props to that at least.

Anyone that knows anything about football, Juan, knows that England are an infinitely superior team

Mexico just had an easy group and were used to playing in the heat

So what?

I'm as much a Juan as you are a Pajeet. Mexico is trash but at least it has no niggers. You have over paid pacey negroes who rather have barber shops in their houses than learn the game.

he's half-cast, not black.

SPIC GO CUT MY GRASS

>UK 4% Muslim
>US 40 non-white
ok

I don't do peasant work faggot.

British born blacks are based. It's just pakis like you no one wants here

Mexicans are all black though.

>lose in chess against a part time dentist
>"oh man, I got really BEAT UP by those no good wooden carvings!"

Everyone knows teams are their managers. Look at lelgium, he's got a ton of talent in his squad and he has his defenders doing sideways offside traps, then they get beat by Bales.

>4%
heh

>

>Tfw the first ever English man to lift the European Championships cup is going to be traitor

Islam is a disease and you know it.

>Islam is a disease and you know it.

>t. nigger

Why has Williams got 3 black kids and 1 white kid?
I think he needs to have a word with his wife..

he doesn't. the white kid is a family friend.

That has ties with Wales and has played for no national team other than Wales.

And is still English.

Oh ok that makes sense. I was worried for him ;_;

Yet couldn't care less for the English team. Ashley Williams is a man that has yet to be beaten by Dentists.

>Islam is a religion of peace

But he's still an Englishman, not caring about a football side (assuming he actually does), doesn't define nationality.

Same with Vokes

Same with Robson-Kanu

Same with King

Same with Chester

Same with Church

Same with George and Jonny Williams

Your "national" side is propped up by English players.

Its entirely irrelevant. They chose Wales, they do things the Welsh way and they've benefited from it.

It's so depressing. English players considered worse than the English players who make the England squad - and so get called up by inferior nation - actually outperform us.

Fucking embarrassing tbqh with you lads. At least half the Euros trophy will be ours

>cheers Wales lads

HOL FYNY
>smacks lips
Pa tryin youse ' i ddweud yw
>rolls up sleeves
Beth fyddwch chi'n ei bois gwyn yn ei ddweud
>breathes heavily through loose buck teeth
Bod Welshmen allwn
>puts on Rugby shirt after taking it off for a banterous rugby blowjob session
Y gall yn hoffi swm get
>Forgets vowels exist
Cael swm o eich bod yn dweud bod
>holds Birth Certificate from English hospital in hands and shakes it twice
rhywfaint finna
>eats Rarebit and Welshcakes
Hol fyny felly u fod yn sayin yw
>Joins church choir
Mai ychydig hwn Hurr gurl gwyn
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH
>receives English funded BBC television in Welsh despite only 23% of Welsh people speaking it
SO YN DAL I FYNY YN DAL I FYNY
>steals from London taxpayer
SO YDYCH YN EI DDWEUD
>finds out whats new pussycat
SO DAL I FYNY YDYCH YN EI DDWEUD
>eats a Leek
ROBBIE SAVAGE SO YDYCH YN EI DDWEUD
>checks for nearest Rugby pitch
YDYCH YN EI DDWEUD
>collects benefits
BYDDWN YN
>sells overpriced vegetables at farmers market
FINNA BYDDWN YN
>goes to University in England and calls everyone southern softies
RHAI FINNA
>gets fake tan
TOMJONES RHAI FINA
>Worships Gareth Bale
DAL I FYNY
>strokes English taxpayer funded benefits pensively
BYDD YN
>gets ruled by English royalty
RHAI FINNA
>swings from Rugby goal
BYDD YN
>Votes to leave the EU because England said so
RHAI FINNA
>Loses job in declining steel industry
CYNNAL FY NIGGUH
>Watches Gavin and Stacey
U DWEUD BYDDWN YN
>Benefits from Barnett formula
RHAI FINNA
>Shags Sheep
MAE HYNNY'N BOD HWN ENGLISHMAN HUR YW KING
>Visits Pontins
A WE GONNA FFYC ENGLISHMAN HWN PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW BALE

do you know that Faustino Asprilla has a 18 inches cock?

WE WUZ MINERS AN SHIEEET

We are all getting cucked this euro, unless Iceland wins it all.

It is relevant though. You think Wales would be where they are if you didn't have English players in your national side through such frivolous eligibility rules as having a single grandparent being born there? Kek.

H2H they were vastly inferior though. Our demise was a fucking brain fart and bottle job against Iceland.

Do you think they'd be where they are without Wales and the Welsh players? Kek.

Face it, even English players don't want to play for England. You are a joke. Your team is cursed and nobody wants to be a part of it.

>It's a Sup Forums thread

For the love of god, I'm on my knees begging you all to please have sex.

When will Wales stop stealing English athletes? I mean they finished behind fucking Malaysia in the last Commonwealth Games.

The OP isn't positive or negative

It's obviously a deep-rooted psychological problem, friend. Name calling isn't going to solve anything.

Although I am looking forward to Wales beating Moortugal, and then getting BTFO by whoever beats them in the final.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS FAG WATCHES MANDRAMA

Literally just had sex with my girlfriend, who is now downstairs making me cheese on toast.

She got me hard by grabbing and slapping my balls while I was still half asleep. Fuck I love this woman

>le answer a question with a question retort because i've been btfo

>Face it, even English players don't want to play for England. You are a joke. Your team is cursed and nobody wants to be a part of it.
If they didn't want to play for England why are they begging to be called up? They can retire if they aren't interested.

All of this doesn't detract from the fact your "national" team is propped up by English players.

kek butthurt mmautist/toy gun kiddo spotted

go cry on /qa/ baby :)

>English man takes pride that his country men are such cucks that they want to service big strong muscular welshmen by pulling on the dragon and giving us glory instead of England

Fuck off carter

Yes, these proud Englishmen would definitely rather be losing to fucking Iceland than beating the current ranked 2nd best team in the world by a two goal difference. Are you listening to yourself? Its very clear that everyone wants off the England ship when players are joining the Wales squad because their grandfather's best mate's dog went to Wales once.

>instead of England
Kek. It's funny that you think they'd be selected for England.

Ashley Williams shot his bolt and accepted a call up when he was playing League One/Championship football.

No way would he have been called up for England back then in 2008.

If he'd waited a few years though. Probably.

No, it's because they're being picked to play international football at a point in their career when the opportunity to play for England looks non-existent

You convince yourself otherwise though

We'll they're definitely better players than the shit you find who are willing to play.

Then is that not England's mistake when the players they've let go are outclassing them? Kanu could've never scored such a great goal like yesterday for England because they'd never play him.

Ashley Williams is, yeah.

And you clearly have no fucking argument. Your cheering on Englishmen, the very people you lot despise.

>welshbronzes

I'm cheering on the dragon, where's your country?

Not really.

Ashley Williams had never played at a higher level than League One when he was called up for Wales in 2008. He'd have been overlooked because there would have been dozens of CBs in football ahead of him in the pecking order for an England cap.

International football was offered to him by Wales and he went with it as obviously his opportunities for England would have been close to zero.

If he'd waited a few seasons, he'd have probably been called up for England when Swansea were promoted to the PL and be a regular in the squad.

Englishman that have abandoned England. And I personally don't hate the English, only when they start acting pathetic like right now.

>regular in the squad.

no he wouldnt, the big team names would have gotten ahead of him like always

They're playing in Wales shirts.

I'm sure he's glad he joined the right squad now though.

How does it feel knowing that English teens are desperately seeking Welsh ancestry so they can go play for the bigger team?

Do the English illicit some sort of sexual thrill by pledging their servitude to handsome smart welshmen? Is that why you're so proud and want to make it clear that the English are doing their bit for Wales?

And yet are still English.

Erm, yes he would. Williams is one of, if not the best English CB around at the moment and has been for about 4 years now.

He'd walk into the English national team.

He's not dark enough shade of black for the England team.