ITT: Your Favorite Movie Quotes

ITT: Your Favorite Movie Quotes

>RUN TO THE HELICOOOPTAAA

>See you later Alligator

Louis: Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So the way he sees it, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all. So don't worry, okay? Okay?

Jacob's Ladder

I'll be your Huckleberry.
Tombstone~

UUUUAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜAAAARRRRGGGGGG UUUUAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG
>Chewbacka
Star Trek

ACCELERATE TREE, ACCELERATE!

"Escape, you idiots!"

Gondelf

Fucking Mothers
Denzall Washington
Driving Miss Daisy

Dough

Homer Simpsom

>Bananarama !
Sheldon

It's actually get to the chopper

Im gunna to make them a offer he couldnt refuse

Quade, get your butt to Mars.

Found the autist.

Dude jesus you fell for the bait xdd
are you actually retarded ?

underated movie

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

>Kill me i am here
Predator too

I like the smell of napalm in the evening, smells like winning
Robert duvet

Say hello to my amigo of small stature*

Say it right, or don't say it at all

>I will return.

For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a part of the Italian Mafia

Where my chickens

>get rich or die tryin

Mr Spock
from the Enterprise movies

If you strike me down, I shall cum more powerfully than you can possibly imagine

>We shouldn't stop here, this BatLand™

Fear and Loathing in Vegas

>You're a big kid now

CIA
Batman & Robin

>he has become the one

The Matrix

>You got to be fucking kidding me

Play it again Sam

Yes yes, this is Sparta

HOWEVER

Vincent:
Want some bacon?

Jules:
No man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent:
Are you Jewish?

Jules:
Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent:
Why not?

Jules:
Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent:
Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules:
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf***er. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.

Vincent:
How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

Jules:
I don't eat dog either.

Vincent:
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules:
I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent:
Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules:
Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherf***in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

I see deaf people
Kid from home alone

James. James Bond.

REPEAT WHAT!

I'm going to ask you one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, Bro?
>Bruce Wayne

Say “hello” my little friend!

and then bam! he leaves

A gin modg-ee-to shaken really fast like

(Monty walks into the bathroom. He looks in the mirror. In the bottom corner, someone's written Fuck You!)
Monty: Yeah, fuck you, too.
Monty's Reflection: Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it.
Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.
Fuck squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job!
Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down!
Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.
Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?
Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!
Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!
Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Imclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!
Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

25th Hour...part 1

>You one beautyfull mother- lover
yep, that's petadator too

Revolver Ocelot
>Revolver Ocelot

Let's put a grin on that chin

-the clown
Dark Paladin

This cracked me up hahaha

Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.
Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermés scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!
Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!
Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!
Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!
Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Alqueda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!
Fuck Jacob Elinski, whining malcontent.
Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass.
Fuck Naturel Rivera. I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch.

Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar. Sipping on club soda, selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers.
Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.
Monty: No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb fuck!
(He takes a breath and tries to rub away the words.)

25th Hour...part 3

baited ass niggers. lollerpops. sure is summer in this bitch

I am from your familty
>the Godfather

What can I say, I love Stanley Kubrick !

>Do you speak English?

Also loved that scene in Joe Dirt where Luke kissed his sister.

It was "Get to the chopper!"

Come back! your dumbs!!
>Dumbledore
Narnia

Do you know anything John Snow?
>Lindsay Lohan

Thats some wincest serious shit m8

Fuck me, thank you for that lel

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>Welcome to my kingdoom of giant lizard
Harry B Potta
JurassicLunaPark

the napalm smell victory

We could be killed then expelled
>Harry Potter and Chums

>OP IS A FAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGOT

"Mom always said life is like a box of chocolate : it always melt in your hands"
>Private Ryan

I'll return shortly
-the extinguisher

>Luke, you are my son.

I love this one !

Or some nigga can stole it

I don't like you

When you reach nine hundred years old, you will not look as good.

sometimes i pull so hard i rip the skin

Ok then

You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors open

Hello, Clare Reese
Hannibal Nectar

"Please, not the butterflies!"

>nectar
I died

I believe that was "Get to da choppa if you want to live"...

>welcome to earf

I Sell Propstate and Propstate Accessories

The truth? You can't manage the truth!

holy shit ! lol

I want to suck blood

Would you please?

tell me.. do you bleed

I will knock
>Walt

get into the chopper you fucking retard your fucking thread suck dick motherfucker die in hell

Snaaaakke
>Fox

>>>/9gag/

I'll return momentarily.

The whole point of the thread is quotes mis quoted. It's a joke dude.

We forgive and forget
>Anons

Yipee kayaks other buckets.

You're a Harry, wizard.
-The Bearenstein Bears

Brian's so unlucky that he gets sent to prison whilst playing monopoly and gets raped in the shower

"I WAS TROLLING, YOU FAGGOTS!"

- The Passion of the Christ