My oldest memory is when I was 3 years old...

My oldest memory is when I was 3 years old. I was standing in my crib crying cause owls were looking at me through my window when I was sleeping. My parents were trying to console me but it wasn't working.

What's yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09QJt9MBBUY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfb691jpKdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember standing outside with my parents, looking through a window a window at some crying kid. I remember thinking about biting through that jugular, already tasting the young child's blood, as my brethren would disembowel the accursed. Never have I experienced this sensation again, and now l, every night I go out searching. Looking to find, no, relive the experience through my art

Is your art of owls disemboweling little boys?

No silly, my art is disemboweling little boys

Thank God. Owls freak me out

I remember two of the 1st songs i listened circa 1983 or 1984:

youtube.com/watch?v=09QJt9MBBUY

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfb691jpKdM

One of my first memories is when i was like 4. Taking a massive poop in my diapers, sitting on the floor, grabbing the foot of my parents bed.
>felt good man

>4yo
> still shitting yourself

So how was growing up with a single mom?

2 or 3 years old, running to my parents because there was war sirens outside. This is in Israel, and it was a practice siren.

lol idk, or maybe i was younger...
>grew up with parents that were absent all the time bc work

That's worse than single moms. In sorry for your childhood desu

it still makes me wonder if it was an actual memory but around 1 year old, i was on my grandpas shoulder and he walked through to another room, i remember being conscious and seeing things around me but i had very little control over my own physical movements, shits crazy

its ok, it didnt affect me much i think....
Dunno if i was born an introvert or that made me one, but I enoy being by myself.

that cool.
maybe thats bcause u were still a bae

At the end of the day all we can be is happy with ourselves. Doesn't matter the situation, as long as you feel good about YOU. I'm glad you're not crazy bitter user.

This pretty much landed my in prison. "rules? Fuck rules"

Why'd you go to prison?

OP not sure if b8ing for ayy lmao thread..

but that wasn't a fucking owl. Screen memories for alien abduction. Look it up

Don't do this shit to me user. I struggle with sleep enough as it is

I'm not trying to fear monger, it's just I've had similar memories.. and specifically recall "aliens" in my childhood. Also some vivid nightmares in my teens.

Attempted murder and CP

You ever had a lucid dream?

Yeah plenty of times. It's not err day. more like one every month or 2.

The cops where probably just out to get you user. More than likely it wasn't your fault

Oh no, I dun did it. I was even a Sup Forums tard at the time. I came here when "Yatta! Irrational Exuberance" was a dank meme

I haven't had one since adolescence. Can you control them or do they just happen?

>Screen memories for alien abduction
This was my first thought as well when I read the OP. I have similar memories and dreams.

>being this degenerate

Well, good job not killing yourself user. It must have been hard

Can you describe one?

Rarely can I control them. probably only happened like 2 or 3 times in my life. Majority of the time it's mostly just a sense of full consciousness. Like I know I am in a dream, yet I don't awaken right away. These dreams feel like real memories tbh

I figured fuck it, I'll do my time, get out, Troll Sup Forums, and piss off everyone in my neighborhood.
>mfw they bring their kids over to play with mine

One of the ones I remember is me and my family being in the same room. Long story short something is attempting to break in and "get" me. I tell my mom to spank me to wake me up so I don't get got. She didn't know what I was talking about and I ended up waking up on my own

When I was 5 year old in mid 90's it was mad late at night. 12 am or something like that. Parents were partiers and very young. So it was cool if I played outside in the summer in the yard. Remember hitting a baseball into these yellow bushes. Ball is deep in the brush so crawl under to get it. Look up after noticing a glow, and see a straight up grey type alien. Image is burnt into my memory. Remember running and everything going vertigo. Woke up next day on the couch upside down. All the people at the place were passed out drunk.

>I don't get got

Just very vague memories of "owls" or something looking into my window which I remember gave me nightmares where I saw the owls again that seemed to be triggered by seeing grey alien abduction shows on the TV in the early 90's. Later I randomly read on Sup Forums or somewhere about how many people claim aliens implant memories of owls to mask their presence or something and it creeped me the fuck out.

>goosebumps

Stop user this isn't why I made this thread

Also have old drawings from when I was a kid of fucking grey aliens, my mom told me I talked about them sometimes. Weird shit.

Pics are buried in my closet somewhere.. might post but I'm lazy.

In highschool I had 2 encounters.
1: Had this dream where I was in this long hallway. It was very bright and narrow. It was a T shape. The left side I saw these "nordic" type looking people in jumpsuits. Remember saying FUCK THAT and went to the right to hide. I the center of the room a glowing orb appeared and then grew brighter until this shadowy mist appeared and I noticed this Venom from spiderman looking face. Like some reptilian shit. It then turned into a Nordic type blonde man, no facial hair. Tall as fuck. Talked to me telepatically in a soothing almost robotic voice. Remember getting paranoid like "NO YOU'RE LYING". Blacked out. Woke up next day feeling sick af

2: Woke up in sleep paralysis. Conscious but couldn't move. Felt a looming presence so tried to sleep again. Manage to look to my right. Saw a grey alien literally staring at me next to my bed. Panicked and kicked the fucking thing. Remember feeling it and everything. It made a terrible static screeching noise. Blacked out and woke up next morning in a sweat

Sorry OP. It could just be the similarities between owl and grey alien faces and we make that connection unconsciously which is why that theory was put out on the internet and alien shows made me dream about the owls. Maybe we simply had some curious owls in our youth.

Also this post responding to you wasn't mine

I was at some sort of organized event with my parents

Op here.

The past decade I've struggled sleeping more than an hour in a row.

You bastards are only making it worse. I used to think the dreams were just dreams. God dammit how can you sleep? Please... I'm desperate

I've shit my pants thru middle school

My cousins baptism when i was 2 years old.
I remember it being extremely boring and way too big church for how few people gathered.

Idk get some sage if you're superstitious.

Otherwise weed, drink warm milk, deep breathing, and a routine.

>so how was growing up with a single mom?

nvm maybe not weed if you're legit tripping and scared

My usual routine is drinking until I can't but I'm sometimes late to work. Anything else you can recommend?

I shit my pants IN middle school once.
>mfw the underwear was the only thing that didn't get away clean

Drinking is your problem. It's side effects are literally the inability to get proper rest. If you drink your brain will never complete a full sleep cycle.

Good question - made me think;
> In a tree
> Spinning head
> Look through window
> Some 3 year old pussy bitch kid crying
> Stare at kid
> Parents come in and try to console kid
> Spin head more
> Gather food for children

>Tfw drinking is the only thing that's helped me sleep the past decade

Idk what to do user

;_;

Shit idk, maybe your thoughts race? You need to learn to meditate maybe. Sleep issues can be related to a lot of things.

I'll put a pin in that.

Pissing on the carpet while standing on top of the dining table. Good times.

17 was a good age wasn't it

39 actually

Even more autistic