Want to fap but my dick hurts : ^ (

want to fap but my dick hurts : ^ (

Prostate stimulation is the only answer

that's above 75 % homo

Then just say "no homo" afterwards
Jeez, don't you know how these things work?

Except it's not. Unless you are having sex with someone of the same biological sex, it's not gay. You can try to prove me to wrong, but it's not possible. Any further reply to my post just proves how correct I am and how insecure you see about your own homosexuality

Leaviticus 28:3
A man shalt not insert an object up his gay ass. There are no exceptions. You're gay if you rub your prostate and you like it.

Except it's not. Unless you are having sex with someone of the same biological sex, it's not gay. You can try to prove me to wrong, but it's not possible. Any further reply to my post just proves how correct I am and how insecure you see about your own homosexuality
>and how insecure you see about your own homosexuality
>your own homosexuality
>your
>own
>homosexuality
???

Exodus 4:13

And whosoever believes the words in this book shall be deemed the village idiot for believing a book written by an imaginary friend. Lmaoing @ ur life. Prostate play is good, sayeth god

Sounds legit
brb buying buttplug

James 1:5-8New International Version (NIV)

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.

You're a sad person.

>first dubs
>then trips of truth
Jesus has spoken

>8s
>not 7s
FALSE PROPHET

James 1:9

Lol, just kidding. Toy that tight ass. Shit's cash.

-God

Not op but im having the same problem really horny wanna fap but dick hurts Iv tried prostate stimulation but I can only ever get a tiny bit of precum to come out I can never cum from it

Don't force out your semen onto land, God forbids it.

If you don't believe the Word, sure, it's fine. It's not me who'll spend eternity in hell.

OFF BY ONE

I'm also praying.

You're right, and neither will I. Since you know, hell doesn't exist. You will however spend your life living for a false purpose and wasting the short time you have on earth living for a way of life that means nothing while I spend my time enjoying myself.

Also, pretty sure if god was real, he wouldn't dig you telling others that they're going to be eternally damned.

It's okay to be afraid of what you don't understand, but running away from the Lord to physical pleasures and giving in to temptation won't provide salvation when the time comes.

I hope you're at least an honest, good person. God is all forgiving, and he'll omit some details from your life if your soul is filled with good and joy.

>someone who gets it

Pretty dumb statements there. Those who are religious are the ones afraid of what don't understand, like death, the purpose of life, etc. It's much more comforting to say that god made it, or god had a plan for me, or that God wil reunite me with my family when I die. Don't turn that around on me.

I embrace what I do not understand and seek to learn more about it, that's kind of the whole thing of the power of science and reasoning.

Your projecting skills are legendary

That's the ultimate trial, to believe.

I won't disagree with you there.

The greatest trial of all time, to believe in something that is not based at all in fact and to devote your whole life to something that no one has ever presented proof for. A great trial indeed.