Any Eurofag? How it feels to know that its all over?

Any Eurofag? How it feels to know that its all over?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/fox-news-accidentally-reports-uk-is-leaving-the-united-nations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The "special" kid has finally left. GB was never a true part of the EU.

Finaly, more money for US! By loser, learn to drive in the correct way.

they just punched the big fucking red button that says, dont press. we are now all fucked

The UK's leave vote has fucked it's own economy and the economy of Europe all in a single day.

Never before have so many uneducated idiots impacted the world on such a huge, negative scale.

Stupid limeys. Enjoy getting fucked in trade deals and all the immigrants you'll still get.

I don't get it, why is UK leaving UN?

bugger me Fox news is retarded if that's not shopped.

That can't be real, even fox isn't THAT retarded.

The EU failed, the banks tried to rush in the EU what took years and years in the US

>Never before have so many uneducated idiots impacted the world on such a huge, negative scale.
Maybe just until Trump gets elected

Wasn´t it all going to collapse eventually?

Seems like mercy killing to me.

we should leave the Un too. Wht has the Un ever done for us?

I think that's the real scary implication of all this. If the UK can be stupid enough to intentionally vote for something that everyone knew would seriously damage the economy, will Americans be stupid enough to elect President Trump.

Though admittedly, Hillary's no better

just google "fox britain leaves un"
mediaite.com/online/fox-news-accidentally-reports-uk-is-leaving-the-united-nations/

pls leave earth to

>What has the Earth ever done for us

On this very scenario, there is no lesser evil depiste what Sup Forums and any other stupid fucks might say.

At the very least with Trump you will actually get to see the world burn.

I think more of the same is considerably better than donald trump becoming president.

So far so good, done with the fucking ugly duckling whose role during past years was wanting europe to adapt to it's shitty economy, instead of creating solutions.

Have fun with the incoming Scotland independance with all the niggers that France will now let pass to England !!

Like every good stupid pirate, they abandon it and don't think about the their future. lol

It's funny how all of a sudden leftists have become free trade advocates since brexit.

Switzerland, Singapore, Korea, Chile and dozens of other UK-sized nations have negotiated trade agreements worth more than double what Brussels managed between its member nations.

The uncertainty shock is going to wear off in a few weeks and after that how the UK fares is going to depend on how smart they are. Free of the EU shitstain they can recede into even worse isolationism or, if they're very clever, negotiate an even more lucrative position that simply wouldn't have been possible under their former masters.

feels good man

Lol germanfag here, we just became the center of trade for the eu , 4th reich here we come !

>uneducated
>implying you are more qualified to decide UKs future than the dudes who have literally dedicated their entire lives to it

Fuck off cumsuck, they did it because it was the right decision. The EU is a rotting edifice that puts foreign immigrants and global ambitions before Local populations.

I know right?

still better than US or brits

fucking kek